Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I put yesterday an order (Nr. #3321646). I just would to know if the item is really in stock or i have to expect longer processing time before the shipment.
    Regards

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
      Dear Cammy

In stock means you are holding stock not waiting for your supplier to get them. This is exactly what I said you take orders for product which you need to get from the manufacture's factory.
      It that circumstance you are not holding Adequate Stock as per you listing and therefore causing issues with customers who expect quick processing and shipping.
      The delay in shipment from the factory to you plus the regular delays with the time your shipping agents take to process and deliver the goods to DHL create significant delays for customers expecting 3 - 5 day shipment.
      The "sorry for the delay" does not reflect the serious nature of your unreasonable trading practices in which you state you have stock when you clearly do not, so that customers order from Geekbuying rather that look elsewhere.
      These Trading practices are becoming a real issue with customers who visit this Forum.
      Remember in any selling operation one dissatisfied customer can mean the loss of at least three potential new customer.
      Word spreads very quickly amongst this community.
      this x100

stock means stock.

IMO geekbuying dont have any warehouse at all (or they have a tiny one). i guess they mainly dropshipping orders.

i wait one week for onda v820W (witch was "on sale" in the so called "april carnival" or something) to process... seems that they dont even have stock for things οn "offer"

they need more than a week to send an item from their warehouse to the local post and then three days for the item to travel the whole planet earth via DHL,

i should know better... i wish i could read this thread before i PAY.

Comment

Hello,

This concerns order #3317095. I placed the order for a smartphone a week ago (16/04/2015), and on tuesday (21/04/2015) I asked for the order to be cancelled and to be provided a refund, as it was still in a 'processing' state. I have been in contact with 'Tina' at [email protected], but I am flagging my desire to cancel and refund my order on this forum as it appears to be monitored by Geekbuying and I would like this to be resolved as quickly as possible by whatever channel possible. If possible, please let me know the status of my order cancellation and refund.

Regards,
        Edward

Comment

Hi!

Could you help me with my order? How long will it be in the processing state? It said adequate stock and still says. I was paying it immediately after buying, 5 days ago.
          Order Number: #3318516

Order Date: 4/18/2015
          Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
            Dear Cammy

In stock means you are holding stock not waiting for your supplier to get them. This is exactly what I said you take orders for product which you need to get from the manufacture's factory.
            It that circumstance you are not holding Adequate Stock as per you listing and therefore causing issues with customers who expect quick processing and shipping.
            The delay in shipment from the factory to you plus the regular delays with the time your shipping agents take to process and deliver the goods to DHL create significant delays for customers expecting 3 - 5 day shipment.
            The "sorry for the delay" does not reflect the serious nature of your unreasonable trading practices in which you state you have stock when you clearly do not, so that customers order from Geekbuying rather that look elsewhere.
            These Trading practices are becoming a real issue with customers who visit this Forum.
            Remember in any selling operation one dissatisfied customer can mean the loss of at least three potential new customer.
            Word spreads very quickly amongst this community.
            Dear Jeffben,

Thank you for your information.

You can see on our page that have "Dispatch: Normally ships in 2 - 7 days."

And "3-5 day shipment" mean when we dispatch it only 3-5 days you can get the package.

Anyways, We will do our best to make all better.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Good day

Cammy
            Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by rodaman View Post
              Hello,
              My order number is 3298494 PIPO X7
              I have just received my pipo x7 but unfortunatelly it wont start . Just flash red light for 1-2 second and nothing.
              I have tryied keep pressing for few second I have been advised but still nothing.

What to do?
              Roman
              Dear Roman,

I have pass your message to our sale and she will email you as soon as possible.

Dont worry about that.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by eRommel View Post
                Hello,
                I put yesterday an order (Nr. #3321646). I just would to know if the item is really in stock or i have to expect longer processing time before the shipment.
                Regards
                Hello friend,

Our sale will contact you about your order soon.

Please check your email.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by nikos035 View Post

this x100

stock means stock.

IMO geekbuying dont have any warehouse at all (or they have a tiny one). i guess they mainly dropshipping orders.

i wait one week for onda v820W (witch was "on sale" in the so called "april carnival" or something) to process... seems that they dont even have stock for things οn "offer"

they need more than a week to send an item from their warehouse to the local post and then three days for the item to travel the whole planet earth via DHL,

i should know better... i wish i could read this thread before i PAY.
                  Hello friend,

Please give me your order number.

I will help you to check.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by edsaykay View Post
                    Hello,

This concerns order #3317095. I placed the order for a smartphone a week ago (16/04/2015), and on tuesday (21/04/2015) I asked for the order to be cancelled and to be provided a refund, as it was still in a 'processing' state. I have been in contact with 'Tina' at [email protected], but I am flagging my desire to cancel and refund my order on this forum as it appears to be monitored by Geekbuying and I would like this to be resolved as quickly as possible by whatever channel possible. If possible, please let me know the status of my order cancellation and refund.

Regards,
                    Edward

Dear Edward,

I have pass your message to Tina and she will email you soon.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by skyli View Post
                      Hi!

Could you help me with my order? How long will it be in the processing state? It said adequate stock and still says. I was paying it immediately after buying, 5 days ago.
                      Order Number: #3318516

Order Date: 4/18/2015
                      Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)
                      Hello friend,

We need to dispatch by order time and the new batch will in stock today

After QC TEST it will dispatch as soon as possible.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Cammy

Still after 4 days now my order has not been processed and now it is the weekend. At this rate I will not get my goods before the week of the 4th May which is over two week for a paid DHL shipment.

On the 22nd of April you stated that the goods would be shipped today or tomorrow, Yesterday you stated that you would received the goods today.

What has changed?

This, as I stated before, is very poor customer service, ineffective order processing and the usual stalling responses from Geekbuying on their appauling sales performance.

Lots of excuses but no action to expedite the situation.

Promises made but unfulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hello friend,

Please give me your order number.

I will help you to check.

Good day

Cammy

i was told today by Tinier that DHL Honk Kong needs my "company number".
                          i dont have any company. i want the order for me, not for a company.

there is a name of a restaurant in my shipping address but i just rent an apartment in that building, i don't own any company or any restaurant.

please ship my order via DHL in my shipping address ASAP. you dont have to write the restaurant's name in the address if this is the problem.

8 working days of processing and still waiting for my order to be shipped...

thank you and regards.

Last edited by nikos035; 04-24-2015, 16:18.

Comment

Cammy

Order still not processed after 5 days.

It is now 3 days ago you stated that you were getting stock that day.

Once again somebody is not telling the truth at Geekbuying.

Comment

Hello,
                              My Order number is 3320173
                              I received an email stating that I will have to wait longer than the original pre-sale shipping date.

Hi dear sir,
                              Sorry to disturb you again.
                              We are sorry to inform you that the item you ordered "http://www.geekbuying.com/item/342071" should arrive after May Day,it will be launched in,please do not worry.Once it's available,we will ship it ASAP.
                              Once it is in our warehouse ,after testing and packing ,we will send out soon ,and then you will get the tracking number .
                              We apologize for the inconvenience.
                              Nice weekend,
                              Debbie
                              KIND NOTICE : Please send or reply email under the same email( the first topic we talk) or else we may not solve the problem for you in time.

Also, after purchasing, GeekBuying has changed the description of the Ainol PC.
                              I've ordered the pc described with a z3735d chip and usb 3.0 support, NOT z3735f.
                              I do not want the "Ainol Windows Mini PC Intel Z3735F 1.83GHz 2G RAM 32G ROM..."
                              I ordered the "http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Ainol-Windows-Mini-PC-Intel-Z3735D-1-83GHz-2G-RAM-32G-ROM-WIFI-7000mAn-Power-Bank-USB-3-0-OTG-Bluetooth---Black-342071.htm". The link no longer shows the original Z3735D I have purchased.
                              I do NOT want to wait longer for a different product.
                              I have asked in reply email to Debbie for refund.
                              I am asking here as well to help insure no further misunderstanding that I request you to refund the money and completely cancel the order.
                              Thank you.
                              Terry

Comment

Hello,

I want send back the Phone of my order #3316505. I need a return adress, but I still get no answers on my mails. I have bought it with return to spain. Can you help me?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X