Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
    Cammy
    Thank you very much and have a nice Day!

Comment

Hello GeekBuying team,

Tonight wrote an e-mail to the address [email protected] because I changed my mind with an order and I need GeekBuying to cancel it and receive the order's refund back to my paypal account. The number for the PO is 3317255.

I write this post because I am feeling anxious they won't see my e-mail before they send the product's PO.

Would you please check this matter for me and to make sure they would cancel the PO for a refund to paypal?

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to your reply.
      Best wishes,

Comment

Originally posted by MarioT View Post
        Hello GeekBuying team,

Tonight wrote an e-mail to the address [email protected] because I changed my mind with an order and I need GeekBuying to cancel it and receive the order's refund back to my paypal account. The number for the PO is 3317255.

I write this post because I am feeling anxious they won't see my e-mail before they send the product's PO.

Would you please check this matter for me and to make sure they would cancel the PO for a refund to paypal?

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to your reply.
        Best wishes,
        Hello friend,

I will pass your message to our sale to help you about that.

Dont worry about that.

And it is our pity to lose your order.

But it is ok. Hope to get your support soon.

Good day

Cammy

Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Dear sir,
          Sorry to make you feel inconvenience. I have confirmed with relevant staff,the latest batch will arrive this week. I will follow up your case and push them to ship to you ASAP. Thank you for your suggestions, i have convey it to relevant department. All the items on geekbuying's site labeled " in stock "means customers can place the order freely and we have most of them in stock in our warehouse, and some certains items we just need to get them from the factory, but the factory may delay the producing time due to inadequate supply of raw materials, so this is the truth. Anything i can help, feel free to let me know.

Sincerely
          Emma

Emma, any news on this box yet or do I need to start asking for a full refund? im getting tired of waiting, I could of ordered the same box from **** and had it in my possession by now, this is getting silly

Order Number: #3292103

Order Date: 3/15/2015
          Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)

Comment

Emma once again I have made a purchase of goods Order # 3320073 with adequate stock on the listings, and the order is still in PROCESSING after several days.

I paid for DHL to expedite the delivery in the 3 - 5 working days but your organisation has not processed the order after 2 full working days.

What is the delay and why have the goods not been processed or shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by bl4de View Post

Emma, any news on this box yet or do I need to start asking for a full refund? im getting tired of waiting, I could of ordered the same box from **** and had it in my possession by now, this is getting silly

Order Number: #3292103

Order Date: 3/15/2015
              Order Status: Payment Confirmed (Processing)

Hello friend,

Sorry for the delay.

The package will be dispatch today or tomorrow.

Now is on the package now.

I will send you tracking number soon.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
                Emma once again I have made a purchase of goods Order # 3320073 with adequate stock on the listings, and the order is still in PROCESSING after several days.

I paid for DHL to expedite the delivery in the 3 - 5 working days but your organisation has not processed the order after 2 full working days.

What is the delay and why have the goods not been processed or shipped?

Hello friend,

Elephone P6000 will in stock in these 2 days.

When in stock after QC Test will dispatch it.

Sorry for the delay.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Cammy the listing was adequate stock when I purchased on the 20th of April. Why do I have to wait a further 3 or 4 days before you have available tested stock? This not the first time that Geekbuying have done this to me on an order.
                  If you don't have stock you should state on the listing and not frustrate customers like this. It looks has though you list and when you have an order you purchase the goods to fulfill.
                  Not good practice as a seller.

Comment

Hello friend,

I will pass your message to our sale to help you about that.

Dont worry about that.

And it is our pity to lose your order.

But it is ok. Hope to get your support soon.

Good day

Cammy

Cammy,

All solved. Paypal informed me by e-mail that the refund is in process.

Thank you!

Comment

Hello Cammy,

I ordered a phone on April 07

Subtotal: EUR 198.26
                      Shipping Cost: EUR 39.86
                      Total: EUR 238.12

Order: #3309041

Status is 'shipped' since April 09.
                      Tracking number is actually my phone number and of course no tracking information is available on
                      www.seur.com
                      I agreed to pay 40 euro for shipping because I expected fast and safe delivery (DHL is delivering in 3 days from UK or from Germany).
                      Now all I want is a refund, on April 24 I will open a Paypal dispute to get it.

I don't expect a solution, just to let you and others know that 'Spain stock' is not what it seems to be.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
                        Cammy the listing was adequate stock when I purchased on the 20th of April. Why do I have to wait a further 3 or 4 days before you have available tested stock? This not the first time that Geekbuying have done this to me on an order.
                        If you don't have stock you should state on the listing and not frustrate customers like this. It looks has though you list and when you have an order you purchase the goods to fulfill.
                        Not good practice as a seller.
                        Hi jeffben,

All the items on geekbuying's site labeled " in stock "means customers can place the order freely and we have most of them in stock in our warehouse, and some certain items we just need to get them from the factory, but the factory may delay the producing time due to inadequate supply of raw materials, so sometime may have delay.

I have asked our manufacturer that today will comes a new batch.

After QC Test will dispatch.

Sorry for the delay.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by MarioT View Post

Cammy,

All solved. Paypal informed me by e-mail that the refund is in process.

Thank you!

Thank you MarioT,

Glad that everything good.

Have a nice day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by catalinsb View Post
                            Hello Cammy,

I ordered a phone on April 07

Subtotal: EUR 198.26
                            Shipping Cost: EUR 39.86
                            Total: EUR 238.12

Order: #3309041

Status is 'shipped' since April 09.
                            Tracking number is actually my phone number and of course no tracking information is available on
                            www.seur.com
                            I agreed to pay 40 euro for shipping because I expected fast and safe delivery (DHL is delivering in 3 days from UK or from Germany).
                            Now all I want is a refund, on April 24 I will open a Paypal dispute to get it.

I don't expect a solution, just to let you and others know that 'Spain stock' is not what it seems to be.

Hello dear friend,

I have pass your message to our sale, she will contact you today and help you about that.

Sorry for the delay.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Dear Cammy

In stock means you are holding stock not waiting for your supplier to get them. This is exactly what I said you take orders for product which you need to get from the manufacture's factory.
                              It that circumstance you are not holding Adequate Stock as per you listing and therefore causing issues with customers who expect quick processing and shipping.
                              The delay in shipment from the factory to you plus the regular delays with the time your shipping agents take to process and deliver the goods to DHL create significant delays for customers expecting 3 - 5 day shipment.
                              The "sorry for the delay" does not reflect the serious nature of your unreasonable trading practices in which you state you have stock when you clearly do not, so that customers order from Geekbuying rather that look elsewhere.
                              These Trading practices are becoming a real issue with customers who visit this Forum.
                              Remember in any selling operation one dissatisfied customer can mean the loss of at least three potential new customer.
                              Word spreads very quickly amongst this community.

Comment

Hello,
                                My order number is 3298494 PIPO X7
                                I have just received my pipo x7 but unfortunatelly it wont start . Just flash red light for 1-2 second and nothing.
                                I have tryied keep pressing for few second I have been advised but still nothing.

What to do?
                                Roman

Comment

Working...
                                X