Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

The support team replied to my message re: #3370820 , but they have send instructions for returning to HK, not to the Spanish warehouse - which I paid extra for. Can you please ask them to give me instructions for returning to Spain please?

Comment

Originally posted by elmariachi View Post
      Hi,

The support team replied to my message re: #3370820 , but they have send instructions for returning to HK, not to the Spanish warehouse - which I paid extra for. Can you please ask them to give me instructions for returning to Spain please?

Hello friend,

Our sale will contact you about your order as soon as possible.

Good day

Cammy
      Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

RS246619440NL . near two month waiting , no solution : PAYPAL NEED TO INVESTIGATE , I LOST THE PRODUCT AND THE MONEY , PAYPAL AND geekbuying WIN TOGETHER LIKE A TEAM .

HAPPY TEAMING .

Comment

Hi Geekbuying

I received my Pipo 7s today, nice device but I was expecting the Microsoft Office 365 to be available with this for the first year. Disappointed to find that it is no longer included with the device..

There is a sticker on the box "Without Office 365"

Comment

My Order Number is : #3303598 and I ordered:PIPO X7, paid with PAYPAL and a month later I received Entirely different item " Cell Phone" . I try to contact with your support team and after 2 days they gave me other email to contact. I contacted [email protected] and they told me to ship the item back. I open a dispute with PAYPAL, I shipped the item back to them with usps tracking but tracking does not work between usps and china. Message display on usps tracking "USPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for CHINA." I also sent shipping receipt paid $16.75 for shipping.

After 18 day I check with Ariel [email protected] and his response was
            "
            So sorry for the delay. we've received your item on 5th June.
            The full refund of USD 114.99 will be transfered to your account within 48 hours. but we've noticed that the dispute is still on, could you please
            kindly consider to close it, then we'll tell our financial office to refund you again. please don't worry.

Looking forward to your reply.
            Yours,
            Ariel
            "
            but they never refunded any money. I checked again with Ariel and his response was: " How can we refund you if the dispute is still on? we'll definitely refund you the full amount that you paid.
            you can trust us.

Ariel"
            I told them when you refund money dispute get resolved and told them to check with paypal. Paypal close the dispute but I never got refund. Last response from Ariel was:

"we've asked our financial office to check it again, it should have no problem now. There was no icon to click "refund" at all, if Paypal is looking into the issue."

You guys are making excuses. How come you can not refund money through paypal? Please return my money

Comment

Originally posted by wolfheart79 View Post
              RS246619440NL . near two month waiting , no solution : PAYPAL NEED TO INVESTIGATE , I LOST THE PRODUCT AND THE MONEY , PAYPAL AND geekbuying WIN TOGETHER LIKE A TEAM .

HAPPY TEAMING .
              Hello friend,

Please give me your order number.

Thanks

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
                Hi Geekbuying

I received my Pipo 7s today, nice device but I was expecting the Microsoft Office 365 to be available with this for the first year. Disappointed to find that it is no longer included with the device..

There is a sticker on the box "Without Office 365"

Hi dear friend,

I will check about this device if have it or not.

Will reply you soon.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by milford View Post
                  My Order Number is : #3303598 and I ordered:PIPO X7, paid with PAYPAL and a month later I received Entirely different item " Cell Phone" . I try to contact with your support team and after 2 days they gave me other email to contact. I contacted [email protected] and they told me to ship the item back. I open a dispute with PAYPAL, I shipped the item back to them with usps tracking but tracking does not work between usps and china. Message display on usps tracking "USPS Tracking™ is unavailable for this product for CHINA." I also sent shipping receipt paid $16.75 for shipping.

After 18 day I check with Ariel [email protected] and his response was
                  "
                  So sorry for the delay. we've received your item on 5th June.
                  The full refund of USD 114.99 will be transfered to your account within 48 hours. but we've noticed that the dispute is still on, could you please
                  kindly consider to close it, then we'll tell our financial office to refund you again. please don't worry.

Yours,
                  Ariel
                  "
                  but they never refunded any money. I checked again with Ariel and his response was: " How can we refund you if the dispute is still on? we'll definitely refund you the full amount that you paid.
                  you can trust us.

Ariel"
                  I told them when you refund money dispute get resolved and told them to check with paypal. Paypal close the dispute but I never got refund. Last response from Ariel was:

"we've asked our financial office to check it again, it should have no problem now. There was no icon to click "refund" at all, if Paypal is looking into the issue."

You guys are making excuses. How come you can not refund money through paypal? Please return my money

Hello dear friend,

I will tell our after sale to check about your order

And she will contact you soon.,

Sorry for what happened.

We will try our best to help you about it.

Good day

Cammy

Comment

hello my geekbuying order number is 338294. I placed an order on Wednesday 6-17-15. and paid 44 dollars extra shipping and handling to get the item in 3-5 days. for some reason it says I didn't place the order til the 18th and still says payment confirmed processing. if my order is still processing then there is no way I will get it in 3-5 days. this is not a good way to do business. I payed slot of money for shipping for a reason and shouldn't have to set and wait and wander when I will receive my item

Comment

if I owned a company I'll guarantee any order that came in would be shipped within 24 hours of being placed. companies lose money by slow shipping

Comment

Just to say thanks, my beelink s82 plus arrived today. Now all 6 boxes I ordered at start of the month have arrived. Beelink s82 plus took just over a week.

Comment

Hi ,

please send my order fast because in about 4 weeks we having Hari Raya here ( Malaysia ) . Order number is #3381295 .

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Dear friend,

Ok. I will let Anna contact you again to talk about it.

Good day

Cammy

Hello nothing yet. I have been away.

The HDMI out does not work.

CD
                            Last edited by CanadianDreamer; 06-22-2015, 18:47.

Comment

Hi Emma,

Can you please ask customer support to give me a return address and a RMA number if needed so I can send back my faulty PIPO X7S please ? Order #3370820.

Elmariachi

Comment

Working...
                              X