Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I will tell our sale to help you about your order.

Dont worry about it.

Have a nice day

Cammy
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

GeekBuying_Rep, are you able to confirm if the actual value of order # 3418917 was declared on the package? South African customs impose heavy penalties (sometimes even twice the value of the package) if you under declare the value of the package.

Comment

My order is #3399417 placed on 07/14/2015 and I am still showing as paid and processing. Many people have gotten thier Tronsmart R68 mets but not me I asked by email on 08/26/2015 asking for the status of my order

"Ordered this on 07/13/2015 and product still processing? The item was supposed to arrive at your warehouse on 08/15/2015 and 11 days have passed and still no shipment? When can I expect shipment? Thanks

They responded by e mail on 08/2602015 stating they were cancelling the order

"3399417 hi sir
        Thanks for your email .Tina has canceled your order, you will get the refund in 48 hours
        sorry for the delay
        best wishes
        Carrie "

I angrily replied

"Why did Tina Cancel MY ORDER??? I did NOT ask to cancel,I asked When I could expect the shipment does that sound like a cancel to you??? Yuo guys are really screwed up. Please ship my unit imediatly!!!!"

and also
        "I see that it still shows processing in the order history, I do expect after 6 weeks of being patient waiting for you people to ship the item for it to be fulfilled I Did Not Request To Cancel!!! Please send my Tronsmart R68 Meta out to me immediatly. I understand that there are language problems but this is just pure stupifying carelessness on your part. If you cannot read English then show it to someone who can:"

and also

.Hello GeekBuying Attn: Carrie and Tina - 1st I AM NOT CANCELLING THE ORDER, OK. 2nd Why hasn't my order been shipped yet? that was the original question I asked before you took it on to your self to cancel the order. STILL NOT CANCELLING... Please advise me as to when my order will be shipped its coming up on 6 weeks and everybody over on the forums are talking about the box arriving and having fun with it. No fun here though, mine is STILL PROCESSING???? Please ship it soon, Thank you for your attention in this matter.

and just now

Could you have your manager look into this issue maybe he/she could resolve it better than you can. Carrie please look at first email in this thread and tell me if you see me asking to cancel the order There was a e-mail back on 07/14-15 when we were working to add insurance to the order because I forgot to and I was wrongly advised to cancela and reorder but that was cleared up at that time. So why reference a 5 week old email to address the email at the top of this thread. Thats why I am so frustrated and I was angry. I apologise if I came on as rude but I hope you understand why I reacted that way. Anyway Please move this issue forward and ship the Tronsmart R68 Meta ASAP, Thank you.

None of my last 4 emails were responded to by GeekBuying...

Could someone please get this order shipped out so that I can get what I paid for 6 weeks ago. Thanks...

Comment

Where is My order?

I ordered the R68 Meta on July 15 (#3401338), knowing that it would be shipped July 31st. On July 31st, I asked if it's going to be shipped and the answer is no, it will be on 18th Aug. A bit pissed as they don't even notify me, but ok, life goes on.

On Aug 18, following up with support, they said they have some hold up, will be sending out "this week". Monday 27 the status changed to "Shipped", I got 2 (two) different tracking numbers, both not found when tracked, and nobody answer my mails anymore.

It's pretty close to ripping people off, really.

Just let me know when are you sending my box. I'm not looking for discounts or refund, as I don't have any intention to do business with you lot, ever again.

Please just have someone contact me with a correct tracking number. Just send that box and get it over with.
          Last edited by blinkone; 08-30-2015, 09:32.

Comment

To geekbuying. My order number is 3407037 i got my box about 3 half weeks ago from you. I have just found out that this box is the 100mb 1 & not the 1000gb lan 1 witch i was going to get. I Order my box from you on the 23/07/2015 it was still on presale when i order it. I paid full price for this box & should have got the 1000gb lan for full price. Now im am going to send this box back to you becouse it just feels as though iv been ripped off by you guys. Good day. I mean i paid USD 99.99 for this. I did not get a 50% off code like other people did. I just cant believe that you treat customers like this. I am not a fool. You have lost a customer here to day. Il go with TynyDeal .com from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by This_isKat View Post
              GeekBuying_Rep, are you able to confirm if the actual value of order # 3418917 was declared on the package? South African customs impose heavy penalties (sometimes even twice the value of the package) if you under declare the value of the package.

Hello friend,

Dont worry.

Every package before we dispatch we have low declear them.

About your order I will ask our sale to check to declear what and how many value they decleared it.

Please check your email soon.

Have a nice day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by Julius Jahnke View Post
                My order is #3399417 placed on 07/14/2015 and I am still showing as paid and processing. Many people have gotten thier Tronsmart R68 mets but not me I asked by email on 08/26/2015 asking for the status of my order

"Ordered this on 07/13/2015 and product still processing? The item was supposed to arrive at your warehouse on 08/15/2015 and 11 days have passed and still no shipment? When can I expect shipment? Thanks

They responded by e mail on 08/2602015 stating they were cancelling the order

"3399417 hi sir
                Thanks for your email .Tina has canceled your order, you will get the refund in 48 hours
                sorry for the delay
                best wishes
                Carrie "

I angrily replied

"Why did Tina Cancel MY ORDER??? I did NOT ask to cancel,I asked When I could expect the shipment does that sound like a cancel to you??? Yuo guys are really screwed up. Please ship my unit imediatly!!!!"

and also
                "I see that it still shows processing in the order history, I do expect after 6 weeks of being patient waiting for you people to ship the item for it to be fulfilled I Did Not Request To Cancel!!! Please send my Tronsmart R68 Meta out to me immediatly. I understand that there are language problems but this is just pure stupifying carelessness on your part. If you cannot read English then show it to someone who can:"

and also

.Hello GeekBuying Attn: Carrie and Tina - 1st I AM NOT CANCELLING THE ORDER, OK. 2nd Why hasn't my order been shipped yet? that was the original question I asked before you took it on to your self to cancel the order. STILL NOT CANCELLING... Please advise me as to when my order will be shipped its coming up on 6 weeks and everybody over on the forums are talking about the box arriving and having fun with it. No fun here though, mine is STILL PROCESSING???? Please ship it soon, Thank you for your attention in this matter.

and just now

Could you have your manager look into this issue maybe he/she could resolve it better than you can. Carrie please look at first email in this thread and tell me if you see me asking to cancel the order There was a e-mail back on 07/14-15 when we were working to add insurance to the order because I forgot to and I was wrongly advised to cancela and reorder but that was cleared up at that time. So why reference a 5 week old email to address the email at the top of this thread. Thats why I am so frustrated and I was angry. I apologise if I came on as rude but I hope you understand why I reacted that way. Anyway Please move this issue forward and ship the Tronsmart R68 Meta ASAP, Thank you.

None of my last 4 emails were responded to by GeekBuying...

Could someone please get this order shipped out so that I can get what I paid for 6 weeks ago. Thanks...

Hello friend,

I am really sorry what happened.

I will talk serious to sale manager about your order.

And also check what happened about it.

Have a nice day

Cammy

Let` Solve this problem together.

Will contact you via email.

Thanks ^^

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by gueriza View Post
                  Where is My order?

I ordered the R68 Meta on July 15 (#3401338), knowing that it would be shipped July 31st. On July 31st, I asked if it's going to be shipped and the answer is no, it will be on 18th Aug. A bit pissed as they don't even notify me, but ok, life goes on.

On Aug 18, following up with support, they said they have some hold up, will be sending out "this week". Monday 27 the status changed to "Shipped", I got 2 (two) different tracking numbers, both not found when tracked, and nobody answer my mails anymore.

It's pretty close to ripping people off, really.

Just let me know when are you sending my box. I'm not looking for discounts or refund, as I don't have any intention to do business with you lot, ever again.

Please just have someone contact me with a correct tracking number. Just send that box and get it over with.

Hello friend,

Our sale tell me that your order have been dispatch.

And about your tracking number I will send you via PM.

Have a nice day

Cammy

Comment

Order Number: #3416500

Order Date: 8/5/2015
                    Order Status: Shipped

hello ms Emma or Cammy

How much longer do I need to wait before you guys ship my android tv box to me?Can i ask if when my item will be ship?I got two different tracking numbers,The first tracking number was invalid ( and now the second tracking number that have is not working (5 working days have passed). I don't understand what is going on, I can't track the item (http://www.postnl.post/) , I am not even sure the tracking numbers are actually existent.I am coming to conclusion that You are making foul of me.waiting is not option for me so if You be so kind to refund me money.

Last edited by masaj; 08-31-2015, 23:53.

Comment

Originally posted by masaj View Post

hello ms Emma or Cammy

How much longer do I need to wait before you guys ship my android tv box to me?Can i ask if when my item will be ship?I got two different tracking numbers,The first tracking number was invalid ( and now the second tracking number that have is not working (5 working days have passed). I don't understand what is going on, I can't track the item (http://www.postnl.post/) , I am not even sure the tracking numbers are actually existent.I am coming to conclusion that You are making foul of me.waiting is not option for me so if You be so kind to refund me money.

Hi Masaj, thx for your question, we have help you transfer our customer service directly, and they will help you later, please don't worry, we will try our best to ship the goods fast for you. PLease don't feel disappointed with us.
                      have a nice day,
                      best regards,
                      Geekbuying Team

Comment

Originally posted by masaj View Post

hello ms Emma or Cammy

Hi Friend, we have got the news from our customer service that the right tracking number is RC910011210NL , and this kind of tracking number will update the tracking info until the goods has been transferred to Netherlands. Hope you can wait with patience. Any question can contact us.
                        have a nice day,
                        best regards,
                        Geekbuying

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post
                          Hi Friend, we have got the news from our customer service that the right tracking number is RC910011210NL , and this kind of tracking number will update the tracking info until the goods has been transferred to Netherlands. Hope you can wait with patience. Any question can contact us.
                          have a nice day,
                          best regards,
                          Geekbuying
                          Can you tell me how much time it takes from the shipment from China to Netherlands to be visible trough the tracking number?

Comment

Hello friend,

Good morning~

I can make sure 100% we sold is genuine and original Tronsmart Product!

I will contact Tronsmart and send you new firmware soon.

Please give me some time.

Thanks

Cammy

Has Tronsmart made a proper firmware? or are you lying about that too?

Comment

Hi, my order number is #3437026. I understand that the processing time is 1-2 days for items in overseas warehouse (HK for my order). My orders have not been shipped yet since I have completed payment. Can you assist to check?

Sorry cos I need the tablet for my school work as my old one has broken down. Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

I think maybe delay because weekend,

Our sale will contact you as soon as possible about your order

Good day

Cammy
                                Today arrive my order , and for the second time missing converter , from us plug to eu plug .

Thank u very much for serious work.

Comment

Working...
                                X