Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bunanson View Post

I begged to disagree. I have been buying from Geekbuying every now and then over 2 years, and have not encountered any problem. I recently ordered two Pipo X8 from them, one order placed 8/24, received 9/3, 10 days later; 2nd one ordered 8/26, received 9/14, 19 days later. Both standard shipment, did not pay any extra/insurance/what nots. Order goods and shipped from China, recieve in less than 30 days. I would call it a good experience. I have order tablets/cellphones/gadgets from China for 3 - 4 years, my personal experience in how fast to receive merchandize, standard shipment, no extra charge or insurance:

Geekb...ing: fastest
    Panda..ll: 2nd fast
    Focalp..ce: slow

Dealspr..me: scammer

I do not care what Geekb...ing is doing, (buy from local and ship as you suspected, as long as they stand behind their merchandize), got a tablet, shipped from china from order to receive item in 10 days, and answer your emails when trouble. I will do business again with them. I have not dealed with them for refund/delay/cancel orders. But I do want to tell you that I received my X8 in 10 days and quite happy about it.

No. I am not associated with any of them, just a careful, happy customer.

bun

Hi dear bunanson,

We will try our best to do good!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Cammy
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hey dear onlinebuyer1239,

In fact there are many different question, like product questions, service, especially some new customers will have many problem for tracking, warranty and so on.

We will trying our best to give the best service.

And sure, welcome you all to give us good suggestion!

Thanks

Cammy

Hi Cammy,
      Its good that you try your best to give the customer the best service but I truly think that showing weather a product is actually in stock or not before buying it is a feature that needs to be implemented in the website, Thanks for listening to my suggestion and I hope you use it.

Comment

Dear geekbying rep
        My order was on Sept.13,2015 and up to now still processing. Payment has been received and cleared. I wasn't sure I has been shipped or not? Order #3448437. Thanks

Comment

Dear Geek rep,

I placed on order on the 11th of September, as I didn't received any news, I emailed your service on the 15th, and I received this answer :

"3444097 Hello dear ,
          Thank you so much for your email.
          we usually need 2-7 business days to process the package and shipping . please do not worry and wait patiently .
          As the item you ordered is extremely popular ,we have to get them from the factory .it will be available within these two days .
          We would appreciate if you can wait it patiently .once it is shipped ,you will receive an email with the tracking number .
          if you have any question ,please feel free to contact us .
          have a nice day
          best regards
          Dora"

I was ok to be patient, I was told it'll be in stock within 2 days, but still no news.
          When I ordered (with Paypal), the product was on stock, and I was immediately charged on my bank account (I would have prefer on shipment).
          I really need the product for a gift, please do something, I would not like to open a dispute.

My order nb : 3444097

Regards

Edit : According to http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...296#post525296

You received new ara x5 stock, I hope my order ll be ship very soon.

Update : my order has been sent out
          Last edited by centrino77; 09-22-2015, 11:46.

Comment

Originally posted by onlinebuyer1239 View Post

Hi Cammy,
            Its good that you try your best to give the customer the best service but I truly think that showing weather a product is actually in stock or not before buying it is a feature that needs to be implemented in the website, Thanks for listening to my suggestion and I hope you use it.

Thanks and we will!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doduong View Post
              Dear geekbying rep
              My order was on Sept.13,2015 and up to now still processing. Payment has been received and cleared. I wasn't sure I has been shipped or not? Order #3448437. Thanks

Hello dear,

I will tell our sale to check about your order.

Have a nice day

Cammy

Comment

Originally posted by centrino77 View Post
                Dear Geek rep,

I placed on order on the 11th of September, as I didn't received any news, I emailed your service on the 15th, and I received this answer :

"3444097 Hello dear ,
                Thank you so much for your email.
                we usually need 2-7 business days to process the package and shipping . please do not worry and wait patiently .
                As the item you ordered is extremely popular ,we have to get them from the factory .it will be available within these two days .
                We would appreciate if you can wait it patiently .once it is shipped ,you will receive an email with the tracking number .
                if you have any question ,please feel free to contact us .
                have a nice day
                best regards
                Dora"

I was ok to be patient, I was told it'll be in stock within 2 days, but still no news.
                When I ordered (with Paypal), the product was on stock, and I was immediately charged on my bank account (I would have prefer on shipment).
                I really need the product for a gift, please do something, I would not like to open a dispute.

My order nb : 3444097

Regards

Edit : According to http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...296#post525296

You received new ara x5 stock, I hope my order ll be ship very soon.

Update : my order has been sent out

Great that everything well now.

Hope it will arrival you there as soon as possible.

Any question please feel free to let me know

Have a nice day

Cammy

Comment

All exaggeration aside, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!!!!

I bought something roughly 3 months ago now. It came in and was not working and generally not designed to be used in the US.. Not end of world, crap happens. I contacted geekbuying and they assured me that I could ship it back for a full refund and they would reimburse me the shipping fees! Great! Easy peasy, right? Nope. I sent in the product and once they got it they started trying to haggle how much I would get. "No shipping refund, but a 10 credit." "10 dollars and a 10 dollar credit!" The last one I got was "15 dollars and a $5 credit (that I clearly don't trust them to use at this point.) I eventually just said screw it, you are all shady, give me the full refund for the product and the $15 for shipping."

Flash forward 2 weeks later and I see no refund. I wait till 2 am EST and call them. "Oh, I'm sorry. It will be in there tomorrow!" A week later, still nothing! I waited till 2 am again and called and was told "Call back in 30 minutes." 30 minutes later I was told to do the same thing or to email. So I emailed.... nothing. days later I emailed again... Nothing. Called "Call back in 30 minutes!"

Finally I called up and flipped out "No I cannot call back in 30 minutes! I've been calling back for months!" Some woman got on the phone and again promised it would be there in 2 days! BS. So i fought with her for a while, getting an attitude and just really stupid lies "Oh, paypal just NOW emailed us saying there was a problem with the refund from 2 months ago." "I will surely fire the person responsible." (I have NO desire for anyone to get fired. I just want my money!) Eventually promising me it would be in my paypal the next day.

Shock of shockers, the amount I paid for the product was in my paypal... Less the fee paypal takes out because they sent it as a payment making me need to wait 3 weeks to get my money...

Still no return of my shipping. Instead what I got was a "You can choose a item within 30 usd, we will be pleased to send it to you for compensation."

The irony here is I would gladly have let them keep my money and towards something (that I am now going to be getting from somewhere else!) and that $30 is basically useless outside of using it for something bigger (like the purchase I will be getting from some where else!)... But i do not trust them with my money one iota. If I were to have problems with the product?? I doubt they'd even send it to me considering the months long fight to get what is now a PARTIAL refund for a broken item!

I get international purchases get hairy. I just got an android head unit out of China. The product had issues, but the company was phenomenal! I got email responses promptly, they answered my questions and sent me a replacement part when I need it. When I found out the product wasn't as advertised they offered a full refund, which I didn't take because I still love the product and more importantly the company!

And I've dealt with Geekbuying in the past I bought a Tronsmart tv box from them years ago. I loved it and bought one for both my brother as a wedding and my father. My brother then bought one for a friend of his as a wedding gift! That's why I bought here this time. Now I will be making it abundantly clear going forward to anyone I talk to about these (and everyone who sees it wants one) where to not be buying from.

Be aware this is not me giving up on trying to get the refund on shipping I was promised... Although at this point I may be smart to cut my losses and accept I was just screwed over by your company.

Comment

Originally posted by HoochShepherd View Post
                    All exaggeration aside, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!!!!

I bought something roughly 3 months ago now. It came in and was not working and generally not designed to be used in the US.. Not end of world, crap happens. I contacted geekbuying and they assured me that I could ship it back for a full refund and they would reimburse me the shipping fees! Great! Easy peasy, right? Nope. I sent in the product and once they got it they started trying to haggle how much I would get. "No shipping refund, but a 10 credit." "10 dollars and a 10 dollar credit!" The last one I got was "15 dollars and a $5 credit (that I clearly don't trust them to use at this point.) I eventually just said screw it, you are all shady, give me the full refund for the product and the $15 for shipping."

Flash forward 2 weeks later and I see no refund. I wait till 2 am EST and call them. "Oh, I'm sorry. It will be in there tomorrow!" A week later, still nothing! I waited till 2 am again and called and was told "Call back in 30 minutes." 30 minutes later I was told to do the same thing or to email. So I emailed.... nothing. days later I emailed again... Nothing. Called "Call back in 30 minutes!"

Finally I called up and flipped out "No I cannot call back in 30 minutes! I've been calling back for months!" Some woman got on the phone and again promised it would be there in 2 days! BS. So i fought with her for a while, getting an attitude and just really stupid lies "Oh, paypal just NOW emailed us saying there was a problem with the refund from 2 months ago." "I will surely fire the person responsible." (I have NO desire for anyone to get fired. I just want my money!) Eventually promising me it would be in my paypal the next day.

Shock of shockers, the amount I paid for the product was in my paypal... Less the fee paypal takes out because they sent it as a payment making me need to wait 3 weeks to get my money...

Still no return of my shipping. Instead what I got was a "You can choose a item within 30 usd, we will be pleased to send it to you for compensation."

The irony here is I would gladly have let them keep my money and towards something (that I am now going to be getting from somewhere else!) and that $30 is basically useless outside of using it for something bigger (like the purchase I will be getting from some where else!)... But i do not trust them with my money one iota. If I were to have problems with the product?? I doubt they'd even send it to me considering the months long fight to get what is now a PARTIAL refund for a broken item!

I get international purchases get hairy. I just got an android head unit out of China. The product had issues, but the company was phenomenal! I got email responses promptly, they answered my questions and sent me a replacement part when I need it. When I found out the product wasn't as advertised they offered a full refund, which I didn't take because I still love the product and more importantly the company!

And I've dealt with Geekbuying in the past I bought a Tronsmart tv box from them years ago. I loved it and bought one for both my brother as a wedding and my father. My brother then bought one for a friend of his as a wedding gift! That's why I bought here this time. Now I will be making it abundantly clear going forward to anyone I talk to about these (and everyone who sees it wants one) where to not be buying from.

Be aware this is not me giving up on trying to get the refund on shipping I was promised... Although at this point I may be smart to cut my losses and accept I was just screwed over by your company.

Hello,

Our sale have been return you money 23th Sept.

Sorry for it will late but this is we can not control.

Have a nice day

Cammy

Click image for larger version

Name:	1_??.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	526441

Comment

That is NOT including the 35 bucks you told me you were refunding me for shipping and handling...

And that is after at least 6 emails and 4 phone calls just to get a refund on the unit itself..

Comment

The fact is even the refund, once you had the broken product back all my calls and emails went ignored until I came onto the forums to make noise.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!

Comment

That is NOT including the 35 bucks you told me you were refunding me for shipping and handling...

And that is after at least 6 emails and 4 phone calls just to get a refund on the unit itself..

Dont worry.

I will check about the money you said.

If it is really we didnt return you.

We will return immediately!!!!

Trust me please.

Thanks

Cammy

Comment

So look at that. After begging and pleading, repeated emails and calls, apparently the only way to get the money they owe you is to make noise on the public forums.
                            So yeah, I got 15 dollars of my original 35 return shipping I was initially promised... What a joke this has all been.

Comment

So look at that. After begging and pleading, repeated emails and calls, apparently the only way to get the money they owe you is to make noise on the public forums.
                              So yeah, I got 15 dollars of my original 35 return shipping I was initially promised... What a joke this has all been.

I am so sorry for our mistake.

And for the shipping cost is our sale mistake and didnt pay together.

Sorry again about it.

As for we promise you the gift, it is we hope can d little thing to make up you.

Please choose and when you decide, please let me know.

Thanks

Cammy

Comment

I'm not thrilled with the after sales support right now. I played with my tronsmart onion meta only for 1 day, its defective basically out of the box. Have asked for refund now 3 times because its so defective, its not even better than the box its supposed to replace! They asked me to upgrade firmware, which I did. Install multiple versions of software including the beta and sit there and watch videos till it breaks, which is not everytime but very consistently and time consuming to boot. I don't want to troubleshoot an item, I want to unbox it and just work. Their initial offer is to share in the repair of the item which no one is going to find anything wrong with because it doesn't break everytime. I waited on their chat because I didn't realize the hours were China hours, my fault. Chat promised that they would take good care of my case and support just doesn't want to give me an RMA number. I just want my refund because the item is defective. Such a waste of time right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X