Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rhj94 View Post
    Dear geekbuying staff.

I'm trying to contact you to cancel my orders, but instead of doing so, I've been told to wait for the shipment. But I don't to be shipped, I just want to cancel the orders and be refunded.

So please proceed to the refund of the following orders via paypal :

Thank You.

Hello friend,

Sorry for the delay and I have tell our sale to contact you.

Have a nice day

Cammy
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Hi,
      I ordered a phone from geekbuying on the 9/9/2015, my order number is 3443421 and I am aware that It has not been shipped because a member of customer service has emailed me and said it is out of stock, so can the order please be cancelled and can I be refunded immediately by paypal.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by onlinebuyer1239 View Post
        Hi,
        I ordered a phone from geekbuying on the 9/9/2015, my order number is 3443421 and I am aware that It has not been shipped because a member of customer service has emailed me and said it is out of stock, so can the order please be cancelled and can I be refunded immediately by paypal.
        Thanks

Hello friend,

I am so sorry about it.

Yes, I will let our sale to help you about it and refund as soon as possible.

Have a nice day

Cammy

Comment

Unfortunately all these post serve to confirm that Geekbuying hold little or no stock of the items listed on their site.

In fact the In Processing procedure is a cover for their buying of the goods locally and then shipping on to us the customers once they take delivery. All this about testing before shipping is part of their delaying strategy to cover the time it takes to receive the goods.

It is also clear that they are receiving so many emails for sales follow up and after sale issues that they answer them in date and time received order which takes 2-3 days. This is very frustrating when a discussion by email can take more than a week for 3 or more emails.

Returning faulty goods and finally getting a refund is a nightmare which can take 2 months or more. I bought a device in February this year which was faulty and they replaced finally it in late August but they did not replace all the cables I returned with the original faulty device. The the replacement was also faulty and I had to return it to receive a full refund. So it will likely be October before I receive the monies I spent in February and further more they now wish me to pay the Paypal transaction charges for paying me back my money.

This is clearly not a good customer focused supplier and they hide behind this great Forum as being a caring one.

Beware Geekbuying cannot ship in 3 to 4 with DHL as it takes them twice that time to process an order. That is assuming that they can get the supplies from the "The Factory" in time.

They received my return faulty 2nd device two days ago and still they have not contacted or refunded me as promised. Their excuse will be once more that they will need the factory!! to check it out and then it will take a further few days to refund me.
          Hope that they do not screw this refund up. They say it was paid to my Paypal account on the 9th Sept but still no deposit.

Update finally found the return postage on my Paypal account.

However now they want to discount my refund for the device with a restocking fee they because of a scratch on the USB port. The port was only plugged in once with a mouse wireless dongle. They constantly look to reduce a proper refund by any means they can. Watch out for this Restocking charge !!

After 2 days of emails Geekingbuying are still looking for a Restocking Fee for faulty goods. The restocking fee is surely for customers who return unwanted damage working goods not faulty goods that have to be returned to get a replacement or a refund. It sound to me that they are covering their loss of profit on the item.
          Last edited by jeffben; 09-18-2015, 14:11. Reason: Update 3

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

Hello friend,

I am so sorry about it.

Yes, I will let our sale to help you about it and refund as soon as possible.

Have a nice day

Cammy
            Hi,
            I have replied to the sale team but they take too long to reply back, they usually take 2 days to reply instead of 24 hours, so can you make them reply to me sooner,
            Thanks

Comment

Hi,
              I have replied to the sale team but they take too long to reply back, they usually take 2 days to reply instead of 24 hours, so can you make them reply to me sooner,
              Thanks

Hello friend,

Our sale team everyone need to reply hundreds of emails everyday, so they can only reply via sending time.

If you not sending too many emails ( If you send, system will update your sending time and they can not reply you in time), they will reply in 24-72 hours.

Sorry about that!

Have a nice day

Cammy

Comment

Hello friend,

Our sale team everyone need to reply hundreds of emails everyday, so they can only reply via sending time.

If you not sending too many emails ( If you send, system will update your sending time and they can not reply you in time), they will reply in 24-72 hours.

Sorry about that!

Have a nice day

Cammy
                As the sales and after sale departments only have emails from purchasers with problems this just confirms they have a large amount of issues every day.

Comment

Hello friend,

Sorry about that!

Have a nice day

Cammy

Hi Cammy,

The fact that your sale team needs to reply to hundreds of emails a day tells you that something is clearly wrong. Why are there so many issues that hundreds of people are emailing? have you thought about the fact that your people are doing something wrong? Clearly they are if hundreds of people have problems, You should state weather an item is in stock or not before buying it so less of these stock related issues occur. Its ridiculous. More then a week wasted.

Comment

Can some one please help me with geekbuying?!?!?!

I bought something from the site and it didn't work. Ok, crap happens. I messaged them and was told to ship it back for a return and they would reimburse me the 150 and what ever I pay for shipping.
                    I shipped it back and never heard back. Emails went unanswered. Finally I waited till 2am Est and called. They sent me emails basically attempting to haggle my refund before I finally caved and accepted a partial refund on my shipping. The last contact I've had from them was over a month ago saying they've processed a refund for both, but I've not gotten anything. I've emailed roughly 2-3 times a week since and another late night call resulted in a promise of an ail that never came.
                    So now I have no product and you have 185 bucks of my money.
                    I don't want to file a petition with PayPal as that takes forever (bit would have been done had I started at the offset) and filing a claim with my cc is even longer. Can some one here please help me.
                    Last edited by blinkone; 09-20-2015, 08:30.

Comment

Put your post in the Geekbuying thread for a start will get you a much quicker response.
                      Or send all details to
                      [email protected]
                      Its the week end so may take a day or so to resolve
                      Cheers
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Did you have to return it to China? If so, In the future, you might try their local return for D.O.A.s option. It cost ~$3, but allows you to return the box to GB's US warehouse, I would think this would be quicker, cheaper and more certain.
                        Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HoochShepherd View Post

I bought something from the site and it didn't work. Ok, crap happens. I messaged them and was told to ship it back for a return and they would reimburse me the 150 and what ever I pay for shipping.
                          I shipped it back and never heard back. Emails went unanswered. Finally I waited till 2am Est and called. They sent me emails basically attempting to haggle my refund before I finally caved and accepted a partial refund on my shipping. The last contact I've had from them was over a month ago saying they've processed a refund for both, but I've not gotten anything. I've emailed roughly 2-3 times a week since and another late night call resulted in a promise of an ail that never came.
                          I don't want to file a petition with PayPal as that takes forever (bit would have been done had I started at the offset) and filing a claim with my cc is even longer. Can some one here please help me.
                          Sorry to hear your problem. what is your order number? send me the pm, and i will look into case.

I don't think our staff will handle things like you are talking, we have customer service working 7*24 here, and the first rule for our customers is NEVER IGNORE customers' email.

anyway, i will get your order number, and give you solution.

Looking for developers
                          http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
                            In fact the In Processing procedure is a cover for their buying of the goods locally and then shipping on to us the customers once they take delivery. All this about testing before shipping is part of their delaying strategy to cover the time it takes to receive the goods.
                            I begged to disagree. I have been buying from Geekbuying every now and then over 2 years, and have not encountered any problem. I recently ordered two Pipo X8 from them, one order placed 8/24, received 9/3, 10 days later; 2nd one ordered 8/26, received 9/14, 19 days later. Both standard shipment, did not pay any extra/insurance/what nots. Order goods and shipped from China, recieve in less than 30 days. I would call it a good experience. I have order tablets/cellphones/gadgets from China for 3 - 4 years, my personal experience in how fast to receive merchandize, standard shipment, no extra charge or insurance:

Geekb...ing: fastest
                            Panda..ll: 2nd fast
                            Focalp..ce: slow

Dealspr..me: scammer

I do not care what Geekb...ing is doing, (buy from local and ship as you suspected, as long as they stand behind their merchandize), got a tablet, shipped from china from order to receive item in 10 days, and answer your emails when trouble. I will do business again with them. I have not dealed with them for refund/delay/cancel orders. But I do want to tell you that I received my X8 in 10 days and quite happy about it.

No. I am not associated with any of them, just a careful, happy customer.

bun
                            Last edited by bunanson; 09-21-2015, 06:10.

Comment

Originally posted by HoochShepherd View Post

Hello friend,

Can you please send me your order number?

I will try my best to help you and check what happened.

If our sale reply didnt reply your email for so long time ( Not because you send too many email to make the system update the time)

We must punish the sale.

So can you please let me help you?

Thanks

Cammy

Comment

Hi Cammy,

The fact that your sale team needs to reply to hundreds of emails a day tells you that something is clearly wrong. Why are there so many issues that hundreds of people are emailing? have you thought about the fact that your people are doing something wrong? Clearly they are if hundreds of people have problems, You should state weather an item is in stock or not before buying it so less of these stock related issues occur. Its ridiculous. More then a week wasted.

Hey dear onlinebuyer1239,

In fact there are many different question, like product questions, service, especially some new customers will have many problem for tracking, warranty and so on.

We will trying our best to give the best service.

And sure, welcome you all to give us good suggestion!

Thanks

Cammy

Comment

Working...
                                X