Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

oh,this device had some problem,the factory is processing.
    How long will that take to sort out? do I need to order a different box...

Comment

Originally posted by quincyquinn View Post
      How long will that take to sort out? do I need to order a different box...

I think our service can give you more details.
      Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

DISRESPECT WITH PRICE OF REDMI NOTE 3 PRO, show your support please.

Melde dich bei Facebook an, um dich mit deinen Freunden, deiner Familie und Personen, die du kennst, zu verbinden und Inhalte zu teilen.

You should be ashamed of having sent this email. Honor your word! we paid in advance and wait. Do your part. Ship inmediatly as you compromised at the price we paid.
        Very bad Geekbuying, first time I have this type of experience with you.

Thanks a lot for your patience of waiting the xiaomi geekbuying:362397 purchased on Geekbuying.com.
        Everybody know that xiaomi is really the most popular and top selling brand among all Made in China cellphones. However, they only supply very limited quantity each time which makes huge of our orders a lot of delay. And we know that you are so worried but eager to get the amazing xiaomi geekbuying:362397 a in hand. The good news is that we can get them from the market at a much higher price ( 36 USD more) and then we can delivery all orders in 2 business days.
        a
        This situation was out of our control but we should let customers know the truth. So we want to discuss with you with these decisions:
        1. We each Share the extra cost by 50% and phones will be sent at the soonest time. If you agree with this, we will send you an email for you to make up the price of 18 USD.
        2. We wait fora more days together to get the cellphone at the price that you have paid (Xiaomi will lower down the price when they have adequate inventory. )
        a
        We look forward to your soonest decision. Thank you so much for your understandings!

Comment

Order #3576089 (Redmi note 3 Pro)
          Ordered Jan 22nd as preorder. Then the projected date was Feb 22 (or 25th I am not sure).
          At some point this date changed to March 10th without though receiving any email for the change (I found out by visiting the site). Well I thought this was for the next bunch of orders and not for me. Wrong!
          After some emails the representative send an 5USD coupon for this inconsistency. I said ok, not big deal to wait two weeks more. Have in mind though that the coupon does not reimburse anything on the present order you use it for next order so again Geekbuying is earning from that, Anyway!
          New email on Wednesday (me asking when the phone will be sent). The phone now projected on the site as presell but WITHOUT any date projected for sending it!
          Answer (If I had not asked I do think anyone would bother to let me know): The phone is not available because Xiaomi does not have big stock! (So what does projected date of order mean when you order)?

Not only that but representative offering to me that they buy the phone from another merchant (this merchant does not have stock problems interestingly) but I have to pay 16 USD because GEEKBUYING is going to but more expensive from the merchant and we (Me and Geekbuying) need to share the loss!!!. OR I can wait for when XIAOMI lowers the price because when XIAOMI lowers the price stock problems will be solved!!!. So it is stock or cost?
          I do not understand why I have to pay for any losses of Geekbuying and I do not understand why the cannot fulfill their promiss of shipping. Geekbuying was fast enough - very fast enough to secure the money since January 22nd. So they have the money for 45+ days now but we need to share the losses!!!
          I do not have any answer since yesterday on the subject (when I immediately replied that this is unacceptable explaining the details above) about another solution

UPDATE: I just saw the above post from Diego. I am not the only one! So how many?

Comment

Well said!!!! let's sum up likes on the facebook post to see if we can get a reaction.

Comment

Finally recieved my MK809III from Geekbuying
              Placed my order 2/2-2016 and recieved my stick yesterday 10/3-2016.
              That's only 1 month!
              Was so excided to see the new thing and plugged it to my tv. Nothing, absolutely nothing happened. It was completely dead dead and absolutely dead
              Now, when I ordered it back then, there was 5 pieces left, and when I payed and recieved my order confirmation the shop told me there was 4 left. I was lucky.
              Then it all started. The proccessing of my order didn't go so well because of the new year, so I contacted them, and after some mailing, they returned from Geekbuying that my MK809III was out of stock but I could get a replacement if I payed 19 bucks more. So I did because I really wanted this new one and now I'm really really disapointed. What happened to the 4 others left in the shop? One piece of non working MK809III the price of nearly 45 EUR is what I got.
              If I wan't to return it to china, it will cost me nearly 40 EUR from DK!
              I'll sent my MK809III to were it belongs and where it should have been in the first place.
              Specially when they say they ALLWAYS check their products 100% before packaging?
              Just a little reminder to all.
              Have a nice day
              My devices: (MK808B) (MK809IIIB - RK3188 - RTL8723BS) (MK808B PLUS Amlogic M805)

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoEnzo View Post
                DISRESPECT WITH PRICE OF REDMI NOTE 3 PRO, show your support please.

https://www.facebook.com/Geekbuyingf...2?notif_t=like
                You should be ashamed of having sent this email. Honor your word! we paid in advance and wait. Do your part. Ship inmediatly as you compromised at the price we paid.
                Very bad Geekbuying, first time I have this type of experience with you.

Thanks a lot for your patience of waiting the xiaomi geekbuying:362397 purchased on Geekbuying.com.
                Everybody know that xiaomi is really the most popular and top selling brand among all Made in China cellphones. However, they only supply very limited quantity each time which makes huge of our orders a lot of delay. And we know that you are so worried but eager to get the amazing xiaomi geekbuying:362397 a in hand. The good news is that we can get them from the market at a much higher price ( 36 USD more) and then we can delivery all orders in 2 business days.
                a
                This situation was out of our control but we should let customers know the truth. So we want to discuss with you with these decisions:
                1. We each Share the extra cost by 50% and phones will be sent at the soonest time. If you agree with this, we will send you an email for you to make up the price of 18 USD.
                2. We wait fora more days together to get the cellphone at the price that you have paid (Xiaomi will lower down the price when they have adequate inventory. )
                a
                We look forward to your soonest decision. Thank you so much for your understandings!

The official mobile phone is always in short supply,we have had to snap up to this batch of mobile phone from xiaomi company.But they don't have more in stock.

If you want to this phone faster,we can purchase from scalpers.But you need to increase the cost

Comment

Originally posted by seath36 View Post
                  Order #3576089 (Redmi note 3 Pro)
                  Ordered Jan 22nd as preorder. Then the projected date was Feb 22 (or 25th I am not sure).
                  At some point this date changed to March 10th without though receiving any email for the change (I found out by visiting the site). Well I thought this was for the next bunch of orders and not for me. Wrong!
                  After some emails the representative send an 5USD coupon for this inconsistency. I said ok, not big deal to wait two weeks more. Have in mind though that the coupon does not reimburse anything on the present order you use it for next order so again Geekbuying is earning from that, Anyway!
                  New email on Wednesday (me asking when the phone will be sent). The phone now projected on the site as presell but WITHOUT any date projected for sending it!
                  Answer (If I had not asked I do think anyone would bother to let me know): The phone is not available because Xiaomi does not have big stock! (So what does projected date of order mean when you order)?

Not only that but representative offering to me that they buy the phone from another merchant (this merchant does not have stock problems interestingly) but I have to pay 16 USD because GEEKBUYING is going to but more expensive from the merchant and we (Me and Geekbuying) need to share the loss!!!. OR I can wait for when XIAOMI lowers the price because when XIAOMI lowers the price stock problems will be solved!!!. So it is stock or cost?
                  I do not understand why I have to pay for any losses of Geekbuying and I do not understand why the cannot fulfill their promiss of shipping. Geekbuying was fast enough - very fast enough to secure the money since January 22nd. So they have the money for 45+ days now but we need to share the losses!!!
                  I do not have any answer since yesterday on the subject (when I immediately replied that this is unacceptable explaining the details above) about another solution

UPDATE: I just saw the above post from Diego. I am not the only one! So how many?

Our customer service will reply you more details.

Please note that the website price will not be changed as this is for customers who prefer to wait for the end. To be honest, from yesterday, many companies are grabbing the xiaomi phones by adding extra amount. As soon as the quantity comes out for how many we need to get from the suppliers, we will join the purchase. Shipment will start on Monday. For those who can wait, we get the news that aound the end of this month xiaomi will release enough stock.

Comment

The official mobile phone is always in short supply,we have had to snap up to this batch of mobile phone from xiaomi company.But they don't have more in stock.

If you want to this phone faster,we can purchase from scalpers.But you need to increase the cost

not really, you could cutdown your profit, honor your word and gain the loyalty of your customers, shipping on the date (march 10) you set up. If you would have paid the phones in advance as we do to you, you could be pressing your provider now, but you decided not to do it and now transfer the financial cost to the customers. It's ok you can abuse your dominant position, but, guess what, you can do it only once. This is not about money, is about ethics.

Comment

To be honest, from yesterday, many companies are grabbing the xiaomi phones by adding extra amount.
                      Since we are honest can you give an example (link or something) of someone else asking additional money from customer AFTER having grabbed his money for 45 days?
                      How honest looks to you when YOU SELL with a promised price take the money (and not wait till you make the order) and then change the promised date three times? I have lent you the money for 45 days and the response I get is do not worry sir we won't ask for more, you can simply trust us with your money for another three weeks or YOU CAN GIVE us more and we will send. How does this sound to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Djess View Post
                        Finally recieved my MK809III from Geekbuying
                        Placed my order 2/2-2016 and recieved my stick yesterday 10/3-2016.
                        That's only 1 month!
                        Was so excided to see the new thing and plugged it to my tv. Nothing, absolutely nothing happened. It was completely dead dead and absolutely dead
                        Now, when I ordered it back then, there was 5 pieces left, and when I payed and recieved my order confirmation the shop told me there was 4 left. I was lucky.
                        Then it all started. The proccessing of my order didn't go so well because of the new year, so I contacted them, and after some mailing, they returned from Geekbuying that my MK809III was out of stock but I could get a replacement if I payed 19 bucks more. So I did because I really wanted this new one and now I'm really really disapointed. What happened to the 4 others left in the shop? One piece of non working MK809III the price of nearly 45 EUR is what I got.
                        If I wan't to return it to china, it will cost me nearly 40 EUR from DK!
                        I'll sent my MK809III to were it belongs and where it should have been in the first place.
                        Specially when they say they ALLWAYS check their products 100% before packaging?
                        Just a little reminder to all.
                        Have a nice day

Ok,what is your order number ?our after sale will contact you.
                        Last edited by GeekBuying_Rep; 03-12-2016, 03:14.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoEnzo View Post

not really, you could cutdown your profit, honor your word and gain the loyalty of your customers, shipping on the date (march 10) you set up. If you would have paid the phones in advance as we do to you, you could be pressing your provider now, but you decided not to do it and now transfer the financial cost to the customers. It's ok you can abuse your dominant position, but, guess what, you can do it only once. This is not about money, is about ethics.

We are not profit in this case.So we have no ideal cutdown my profit. If you don't want to wait,we can refund to you

Comment

Ok,what is your order number ?our after sale will contact you.

The original order (2/2-2016) was: #3585060
                            After price difference (24/2-2016), the order turnt into this: #3604157
                            My devices: (MK808B) (MK809IIIB - RK3188 - RTL8723BS) (MK808B PLUS Amlogic M805)

Comment

Originally posted by Djess View Post

The original order (2/2-2016) was: #3585060
                              After price difference (24/2-2016), the order turnt into this: #3604157

ok,our service will help you

Comment

Hi,
                                could you give me a update of the status of order #3596216? It's been nearly 5 weeks since I placed my order. I keep getting mails from customer support which tell me not to worry, and my phone will be shipped as soon as it is in stock. My patience is wearing thin, at least you should give me a correct shipping date.

Comment

Working...
                                X