Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geekbuying sorted out my issue and sent me my package via DHL. It arrived today.
    Thanks Icy for sorting this for me.

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Dear Customer,

Checked at our side about your parcel and it is our mistake that we did not fully follow up on your parcel to miss it at the carrier company's side.
    I am feeling so bad and so sorry for this situation and we will do self-reflection to improve the working process and to not let this kind of things happen again.

For now, we would love to ship you the parcel via DHL to ensure you get it asap. Or, if you do not want it anymore, we are also glad to apply the item amount to you.

You can message me for your decision. I will take further actions upon receiving your message.

Sincerely apologize for all the things happened.
    Waiting for your message.

Icy
    Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by thudb View Post
      Geekbuying sorted out my issue and sent me my package via DHL. It arrived today.
      Thanks Icy for sorting this for me.

Thanks for the update and hope you will enjoy the product.
      Icy
      Customer Support Team

Comment

Hi emma, I place my order on 9/13/2017

Order Number: #4144688

My product is a Pre-Sale order, in website no say when have stock of it and when begin send it, so in what status are my order? because the payment is accepted because in summary of my credit card is debited, but in account told me

Payment Confirmed
        (Processing)

when access to publication of item sale in the right side say

Shipping in: 17d 02h:47m:16

so is a joke that?

I hope can take a look in that thanks.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi emma, I place my order on 9/27/2017

Order Number: #4162619

My product is a Pre-Sale order, in website no say when have stock of it and when begin send it, so in what status are my order? because the payment is accepted because in summary of my credit card is debited, but in account told me

Payment Confirmed
          (Processing)

When are you shipping the product?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CriticalError View Post
            Hi emma, I place my order on 9/13/2017

Order Number: #4144688

Payment Confirmed
            (Processing)

when access to publication of item sale in the right side say

Shipping in: 17d 02h:47m:16

so is a joke that?

I hope can take a look in that thanks.

Hello sir, sorry for the late reply due to the China National Day holiday here. I just checked the system and found out that your order has already been cancelled at your request.
            We have already applied the order refund and you shall receive the refund soon.
            Icy
            Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by ppires25 View Post
              Hi emma, I place my order on 9/27/2017

Order Number: #4162619

Payment Confirmed
              (Processing)

When are you shipping the product?

Thanks.
              Hello sir, sorry for the late reply due to the China National Day holiday here. I just checked the system on your order and it has already been fully packed to be shipped out within the next 24 hours.
              Once your order is shipped, your will receive a notification email on the shipping details.
              Icy
              Customer Support Team

Comment

I have a 10 month old R-Box Pro who's emmc seems to have died (I read somewhere there is a batch of faulty Samsung chips, can't confirm). After contacting Geekbuying's after sales team via email and trying to flash the Device, they suggested I send the unit back to them with tracking. Shipping the unit back to Geekbuying with tracking will cost me $50 (Canadian). Considering, that since day one this device performed very poorly, it's probably not worth spending any more money on it. Can anyone on here offer me a more reasonable solution? I would like to continue using Geekbuying, but so far their after sales support has been rather unimpressive.
                Please someone from Geekbuying restore my faith with your company! Give me some resolution that is somewhat satisfactory!

Comment

Originally posted by Mass-IMO View Post
                  I have a 10 month old R-Box Pro who's emmc seems to have died (I read somewhere there is a batch of faulty Samsung chips, can't confirm). After contacting Geekbuying's after sales team via email and trying to flash the Device, they suggested I send the unit back to them with tracking. Shipping the unit back to Geekbuying with tracking will cost me $50 (Canadian). Considering, that since day one this device performed very poorly, it's probably not worth spending any more money on it. Can anyone on here offer me a more reasonable solution? I would like to continue using Geekbuying, but so far their after sales support has been rather unimpressive.
                  Please someone from Geekbuying restore my faith with your company! Give me some resolution that is somewhat satisfactory!
                  hello sir, can you please DM me your order number so that we could provide further assistance on your case?
                  Icy
                  Customer Support Team

Comment

Hi GeekbuyingService

I have problem with my Order Number: #4122091 with defective eMMC memory TV box.

The Mecool M8S Pro+ has many problems from unboxing but just waiting for firmware update who solve all of these.

I read in your blog for new OTA firmware release and download this. After OTA update install, the box totally brick and i can't do anything.

Finally i read all these boxes have defective eMMC memories and they are useless. For this fact i want exclusively a full refund.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I have the same problem with the MECOOL M8S Pro + media player - my order number is #4123346, except my problem arose after an Over the Air (OTA) update.

I have lodged the problem with the geekbuying after sales support via email. The first response was to request me to continue to charge the device! I have since replied that is not appropriate as it is not a phone

It seems that this media box does have lots of issue with a firmware upgrade as can be seen from the following thread

I think based on the issues identified, you should be providing a full refund

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stelakis1914 View Post
                        Hi GeekbuyingService

I have problem with my Order Number: #4122091 with defective eMMC memory TV box.

The Mecool M8S Pro+ has many problems from unboxing but just waiting for firmware update who solve all of these.

I read in your blog for new OTA firmware release and download this. After OTA update install, the box totally brick and i can't do anything.

Finally i read all these boxes have defective eMMC memories and they are useless. For this fact i want exclusively a full refund.

Thanks.
                        Hello Sir,

Noted with your request and I also find your emails in the mailbox.
                        The support team will reply your mail for further information and instructions.
                        Kindly please check your mailbox within 24 hours for detailed operation.
                        If there is any needs, feel free to contact me.

Icy
                        Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by sirzur View Post
                          Hi,

I have the same problem with the MECOOL M8S Pro + media player - my order number is #4123346, except my problem arose after an Over the Air (OTA) update.

I have lodged the problem with the geekbuying after sales support via email. The first response was to request me to continue to charge the device! I have since replied that is not appropriate as it is not a phone

It seems that this media box does have lots of issue with a firmware upgrade as can be seen from the following thread

I think based on the issues identified, you should be providing a full refund

Thanks
                          Hello Sir,

We have found your email history with the support team and I will ask them to take your case seriously for a solution.
                          Kindly please follow the reply email for detailed information.
                          If there is any needs, feel free to contact me.

Icy
                          Customer Support Team

Comment

Just want to inform you I have opened a case in Paypal, because I have sent several mails over the previous month but i never get an answer.

It's the same problem as the other ones with Mecool M8S Pro Plus with defective eMMC. The box just hangs and is useless as is now. Order #4124158.

I would appreciate a new unit sent by DHL, same as the one I got which was also shipped by DHL. If you are willing to resolve the matter quickly i can close the case in Paypal Resolution Center.

Many Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

I am hoping you can please help me.

I placed an order 4177415 which is showing payment confirmed ' processing'.

I received an email from Ella at GeekBuying which reads.

Dear Customer,
                              Thanks for your order at Geekbuying.

Unfortunately, DHL inform us that your area belongs to remote area, so the remote fee need to be paid, and you can also check on this internet to see if your area is a remote area:

In this case, following options for your reference:

1. If you still like to use the DHL shipping which will take you 3-5 business days, you need to pay for the remote fee 32 USD
                              2. Change to EMS which will take 7-15 business days need to pay more $2
                              3. Change it to registered airmail which usually takes 15-30 business days, we will refund the shipping fee to you

Looking forward to your earlier reply.
                              Sincerely,
                              Ella
                              Customer Service Representative
                              Geekbuying

I have replied to Ella expressing that I am not wanting any of those options and have requested cancellation of the order and also requested a full refund.

Due to a lack of response I have subsequently sent several emails to support _payment requesting the same.
                              To date I have still not had any acknowledgement or reply.

My latest and most recent email to them reads:-

Hi,

Further to my recent correspondence, it is with further disappointed not to have yet had a reply from you.

This is my first experience of doing business with you and despite reading about all the problems encountered by other clients I was hoping that mine would be a pleasant one.

Indeed had this been a happy experience it was to be the first order of many more to follow.

Sadly however, it seems I was wrong.

I placed order 4177415 in good faith through your ordering system.

A system which requires me to input my postcode and select the type of Delivery Service (Cost & Expediency).

After selecting DHL Express and knowing my postcode for delivery it is your system that then calculates and quotes the cost for delivery.

It is this quote (and subsequently a total of the following) 1. Cost of item, 2. Period of delivery, 3. Cost of Delivery, 4. Cost of insurance, which forms the basis of whether or not I place the order with you.

Having taken my money and then come back to me saying the order wont be fulfilled by the selected method of delivery unless I pay extra is both unfair and unethical.

1.Why doesn’t your system calculate and present the true cost of the selected delivery service against the post code for delivery?

2. If the system is not capable of such a calculation why don’t you contact me with the new cost before taking the payment transaction?

3. When contacting me with the options to proceed, why isn’t there a simple 4th option to CANCEL ORDER & REFUND?

4. Why is there now a total breakdown of communication just because I request cancellation and refund.

These questions don’t necessarily need answering, and to be honest I’m not expecting them to be answered, however the fact remains that I request a cancellation of the order and you action a full refund, and notify me to that end.

I should be grateful if you will please confirm the CANCELLATION of Order 4177415 and issue a full refund immediately.

Looking forward to a speedy resolve to this issue and once again thank you in advance.

Regards

I would extremely grateful if someone can help me in resolving this matter.

Comment

Option 2 or 3 looked good to me. But each to thier own.3 was free as they agreed to refund costs.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X