1080p patch for NEW - MK808 Android mini TV Player - Finless 1.5A Custom ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sn0w View Post
    i think that will not work, cus Bob added more app space (1GB)
    This has nothing to do with it. The update is a complete rom it just needs te be flashed different.

Comment

The update.img from geekbuying has a RKFW header. You should be able to use rkunpack to get the contents (boot.img + kernel.img + etc.).

Comment

Tried both Kernels but

but the text on screen was too small and the mouse pointer was impossible to keep track of. Gone back to full Finless 1.5A rom. Works very well. Thanks.

Comment

720p 1080p

what is the difference in performance between finless 1.5A with its attached kernel and finless 1.5A with kizs 720P kernel? any major improvement?
          what is the resolution delivered when you choose 1920X1080 with fineless or kizs 720P kernel?how does it differ with the 1920X1080 with a 1080P kernel?

thank you for the info!!

Comment

wifi don't work

I have a big problem and I can not do at all. I have an android mini TV for A9 dual core android I installed 1.5a ROM Root mk808 Finless which works perfectly except wifi. Viewing maximum signal but can not connect. I have a router HUAWEI HG 520b. What should I do I can have wifi internet? Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X