Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBMC Frodo Beta2 Neon Android 1080p HW + DTS MK808 (How To and Download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ApocalypseSticks View Post
    I'm using Plexbmc and the Subsonic add-ons with no issues. Works best with the Plexbmc enabled skins that hippojay produced.
    Its working great with the plexbmc thks. But there is one problem i cant have the subtitles working.
    Im using plexbmc 2.1.They work with the original xbmc player but not with the mx player. Is there any workaround?
    Thks

Comment

i dont manage this to work with rc1.

Since rc1 have nfs support this is the only choice for me.

Cant i use the same files to copy with rc1? Movies wont start after copying files as desceribed.

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
        in xbmc video did you added path to /mnt/cifs. mx wil not work with network shares until they are mounted as internal.
        try pressing "c" on your keyboard and select play movie with or some similar i dont remember for sure. then secect mp player and post back if it worked for you
        Hello,lewy20041,I installed the XBMC BETA 3,and got the playercorefactory.xml ,but not found .xbmc/userdata ,only just /data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/,how 2 fix it ,greetings.

Comment

Originally posted by flynreelow View Post
          When transferring playcorefactory, i can only get to the folder:
          Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files

how do I get to the .xbmc/userdata. portion of the folder.

Also, having a hard time choosing MX player as defualt, still defaults to the XMBC. I have been all through the settings, cant find a way to choose defualt. Some have said press "c". When, and where?

Still cant get DTS working. Shows PCM on everything I am playing.

Thanks for the hard work, and would love some info on how to fix.

Thanks
          me 2,and then how 2 fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by jason1 View Post
            Hello,lewy20041,I installed the XBMC BETA 3,and got the playercorefactory.xml ,but not found .xbmc/userdata ,only just /data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/,how 2 fix it ,greetings.
            download es file manager from google play go tu settings>files> and check show hiden files
            Everything is possible if we work together!
            ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
              download es file manager from google play go tu settings>files> and check show hiden files
              or root explorer

Comment

Originally posted by ApocalypseSticks View Post
                I'm using Plexbmc and the Subsonic add-ons with no issues. Works best with the Plexbmc enabled skins that hippojay produced.
                Does your Navi-x program inside of xbmc run 720p ok with the new players? I can not get it to play wthout lagging? Thanks Apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by Playonlover View Post
                  Does your Navi-x program inside of xbmc run 720p ok with the new players? I can not get it to play wthout lagging? Thanks Apocalypse.
                  Sorry, can't help you there. I do not currently use Navi-X. I've heard a lot of folks swear by it, but I couldn't find any active links when I tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by Playonlover View Post
                    go to navix>find the movie you want to wach>pres "c" on keyboard>select play with>mpchc
                    Everything is possible if we work together!
                    ApkFreak

Comment

Working...
                    X