MK808 - Finless 1.6 Custom ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, simply ban 'danish'

Why 'danish' is allowed on the forum? just ban him (or her, or it) and let's be all in peace.

Maybe 'it' is worried about privacy because 'it' is a pedophile or something in that way, so ... that's the reason.

Bob, keep on, get well and congratulations on your ROM (again and again)

Danish, you also, get well ... on your illness at head.
    Wallak.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      . But they used a crappy thick thermal double sided tape.
      I don't always add heatsink on my device, But when I do, I use silicone to glue them.

a layer of silicone as this as possible is quite effective and is used by most industrial computer companies in their single board computers.

Comment

Originally posted by trssho91 View Post
        Hi sobrius. I had the failed coming back from CM10... here is what I did and it worked. Plug your device in holding the flash button - open the rk tool as ADMINISTRATOR - erase your nand twice - close rk tool - unplug your device from the PC (and power if your not powering it from the PC) - plug it into A DIFFERENT USB PORT ON THE PC (best would be if it was front goto back or vice versa so you know your on a different hub) - reopen rk tool as ADMINISTRATOR - erase nand and then flash.... if it fails again in around the 30mb transferred mark, start over... mine took a couple tries but it did finally work. I think the key is to hard reset the device and use a different port forcing the pc to refresh its device driver. Good luck, and don't worry, I am sure we will get it back, just got to keep playing with it.

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot, I just reinstalled the drivers and it all worked fine.

Comment

Very Good Bob !!!

This is best response ..... you should have "Like " (Facebooking ....) button here. I respect you for what you are doing ... you have helped many people. Keep up the good work !!!!

Hey guys.... sorry I was not around yesterday to respond to this horse shit going on here. I got food poisoning bad yesterday. Am feeling better today.

Danish, if your such an expert then you would know how the default homepage is set in Android.
          It' a pretty simple edit and has NOTHING to do with security or a virus. Virus? What a bunch of horse shit! WRONG... I think you better learn about what you’re talking about before you start making totally FALSE accusations!

If you open build.prop file there is a line for setting default home page. I set it to geekbuying because they sent me this unit for free to help people and make ROMs. I am paying them back by setting this so people know and see a seller we support here.

If you do not like it, just edit build.prop
          ro.rk.homepage_base=
          CHange this to any web page you like!

Security expert
          If you are a "security expert" I would not hire you to secure my toilet seat as you obviously don't know shit about Android.

As for not being an American. WRONG AGAIN! My grammar may not be so good. I was not an English major. But I was born in America in Minnesota 53 years ago. My parents, grandparents, great grandparents and ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE MAYFLOWER were born here. My last name is White. Look it up. Peregrine White was my ancestor!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peregrine_White

So how many times you have to be wrong? Your credibility just went down the toilet drain along with the shit you have been spouting.

As for banning people. We do not ban anyone for having an opinion or even spouting BS. We ban for SPAMMING, or constant harassment and name calling of users. You have not crossed that line for me. Again, I can take criticism and welcome it. So again banned? WRONG AGAIN....

Enjoy,
          Bob

Comment

hi guys.

i just tried this rom in version 1.6 with the 1080p kernel from 2dark4u in version 1.4 on MK808, but i don't get as much of your antutu results.

with several trys, i get scores between 6000 and 7000. do you have an idea whats wrong here? do i need to adapt the governor in order to get results about 10000?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by n00b View Post
              hi guys.

i just tried this rom in version 1.6 with the 1080p kernel from 2dark4u in version 1.4 on MK808, but i don't get as much of your antutu results.

with several trys, i get scores between 6000 and 7000. do you have an idea whats wrong here? do i need to adapt the governor in order to get results about 10000?

thanks!
              yes, set it to performance...with interactive i did 7000, with performance over 10000

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808 - Finless 1.6 Custom ROM

Is it safe to run the device at full speed all the time, the idea of that just never sat well with me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by gurzo82 View Post
                  yes, set it to performance...with interactive i did 7000, with performance over 10000
                  Even with these settings I still get no more than 8300

Comment

Originally posted by bolinao View Post
                    Even with these settings I still get no more than 8300
                    hmm change power adapter....

Comment

8660 with governor to performance.. hm?!

Comment

can´t download

hi,
                        i tried IE, chrome and firefox and cannot download the rom.

allways gives me an error:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
                        <tree><message type="SUCCESS"/>
                        <require_auth/>

</tree>"

can someone help?

is there another link or another way to download the rom?

thanks in advance.

Comment

is there anyway to change the bootlogo?

Comment

Originally posted by namek View Post
                            hi,
                            i tried IE, chrome and firefox and cannot download the rom.

allways gives me an error:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
                            <tree><message type="SUCCESS"/>
                            <require_auth/>

</tree>"

can someone help?

is there another link or another way to download the rom?

thanks in advance.
                            Try now. Link should be fixed.

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by gurzo82 View Post
                              hmm change power adapter....
                              WOW that made a huge difference,after changing the adapter I ran 2 tests results were 10770 and 11181.
                              Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Try now. Link should be fixed.

Bob
                                thanks.

it works now.

Comment

Working...
                                X