MK808 - Finless 1.6 Custom ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    I provided it in the ROM download. In the zip is the APP.
    RKRemoteControl.apk

Bob
    my bad...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan View Post
      First rom for my 808, working perfectly so happy with the soft button shutdown now!

Anybody using iPlayer have anything better than the webpage that won't play things in full screen?

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk HD
      Best solution I've found so far is using Firefox and http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen/

Comment

Hello!

I used this ROM and I like it.its more stable than 1.5a.

But I have a small problem. When I hide the status bar when in xbmc, I cannot restore it. I have to exit xbmc to be able to restore status bar. Also when the status bar is hidden, I must click with the mouse a bit above the button I want to click.

Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut to hide and restore the status bar? I can add a kB shortcut in external keyboard helper but I cannot find the programm that hides the status bar in the list.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sombralzorro View Post
          I've updated to version 1.6 but the problem is that the image moves and blinked, and when you touch any key on the keyboard, turn off the image and the TV receives no signal, but the blue LED is still on. And not recovered touching any keys.
          If I touch the button to turn on the keyboard, the blue light turns off and I think the device is turned off.
          I reinstalled the version 1.5ay the result is the same. I can do something with it?
          It may be because of the HDMI cable?

thanks

I think that has been static overload or something.
          Has the problem solution?

Comment

Did you tried a REAL 2 Ampers (5 volts) power adapter ?

Comment

Originally posted by jethroz99 View Post
              Thanks. Don't know if it was my hub, or the port it was on, but it works on the OTG port. Its a c110. Still havent found a way to get bluetooth working.

I also juse the Logitech c110 its problebe the best webcam fore the mk808 its VGA and not so hard fore the device.
              Bleutooth don't work. And wil not work in the future. There is no dongel support fore external Bluetooth at this time.

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808 - Finless 1.6 Custom ROM

Originally posted by meddem View Post
                Hello!

I used this ROM and I like it.its more stable than 1.5a.

But I have a small problem. When I hide the status bar when in xbmc, I cannot restore it. I have to exit xbmc to be able to restore status bar. Also when the status bar is hidden, I must click with the mouse a bit above the button I want to click.

Is there a way to add a keyboard shortcut to hide and restore the status bar? I can add a kB shortcut in external keyboard helper but I cannot find the programm that hides the status bar in the list.

Thanks in advance
                The same here.

My Mk808 works fine. Thanks for the good work.
                Rkremotecontrol and xbmc too
                Just a problem for use with mkv in 1080p. Wich player is the best for the Mk808 ?

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk

Comment

Hey, nice Rom. but joy2touch dont work for me it says server error. what can i do

Comment

Originally posted by cthu View Post
                    The same here.

My Mk808 works fine. Thanks for the good work.
                    Rkremotecontrol and xbmc too
                    Just a problem for use with mkv in 1080p. Wich player is the best for the Mk808 ?

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk
                    joy2touch will not work because all TV players do not have a touch screen nor the drivers to allow it.
                    Use the Rk Remote which will allow you to play touch only games.

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808 - Finless 1.6 Custom ROM

Just tried Expendable Rearm using the RKRemote app. Working fine if a little fiddly.

Get a bigger tablet screen area and you've got a semi-Wii U set up.

Kudos Bob!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by roerbakeitje View Post
                        I also juse the Logitech c110 its problebe the best webcam fore the mk808 its VGA and not so hard fore the device.
                        Bleutooth don't work. And wil not work in the future. There is no dongel support fore external Bluetooth at this time.
                        To say it won't work in the future is a bit strong. I'll just be patient.

Comment

No wi-fi

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                          hi bob,

I just updated my MK802-3 with your 1.6 rom. but i am having few issues. firstly my wifi dosen't turn automatically when i turn on mini pc. it wont' turn ON even i do it manually from system settings..it turn off as soon as i turn wifi switch to On. then i connected this with ethernet through usb hub..it works for sometime and then just drop THE CONNECTION. also as soon as i open goolge play it freeze the whole syStem and then i have to restart by taking power off.

pLEASE HELP

Bob,
                          I'm having the same wi-fi issue. I have an MK808 and just flashed mine for the first time. Everything went fine with the ROM change, but when I went to turn on the wi-fi, it says it is turning on for about a minute, but never turns on. Any suggestions?

Comment

Try reflash again and make sure you have not turned USB on or off. When you turn on USB as mass storage ot MTP it can shut down wifi. Many times only a full power off and on will allow you to turn wifi on again. It's because they share IO ports.

If this still does not work then it does not sound like you have a real MK808 but possibly MK808-B or some clone with different wifi hardware like this:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...wifi-need-help!

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

still having problem with rkremotecontrol

Originally posted by roerbakeitje View Post
                              I think i mist somthing .

The driver at devicemanger is ok . It says class for rockusb devices.
                              Under that rk30 device. It's ok and no errors.

At the android stick no bleu light. That seems ok to.

When I open the Rom flash tool it says in the bottom.
                              Found RK Android Loader Rock USB.

What to do now ? The Manuel says it must say .
                              Found RKandroid mass storage USB.

Solved.... I HAVE INSTALLD 1.6 AND I,M HAPPY

Okey 1 small problem I have installed rk remote now on my foon. And I pushed button search device. It can't find any thing. Also when I look at the process running on the mk808 there is noting that says rkremote .

And an other problem. Why is YouTube gone ? When I reistall it from playstore I get the one that has no fullscreen option.

Thanks fore the hard work. And a good new year.

Sorry for double reply.

I have flashed three mk808 (with erase nand method and 1080p img) and i can't get any device on rkremotecontrol app.

What i have missed?

Comment

Hello, I am new here in the forum, so firstly I would like to wish everyone here a Happy New Year and may many great properous rewards to come. I am not new to flashing nor hacking but I would like to know if this firmware is possible to be flashed on a MK802 III? I do know that the MK802 III works with the UG802 1.7 finless ROM. So I was just wondering if this is compatible with the MK802 III since it's meant for MK808 devices. Any help would be appreciated.
                                Last edited by Hewie; 01-03-2013, 03:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X