ANOTHER CLONE! UG802_9 or UG80x? Stock ROM now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frypan2000 View Post
    The original rom would be nice but the one posted earlier in this thread does work and looks and behaves the same or very similar to the original. So for me I am pretty much back to where I started. Also a note. I tried the 1.8 release beta. The wifi doesn't work on it either. I would be happy to take more pictures screen dump etc and post.
    If the stock ROM from post 64 works then the rooted ROM 1.7 BETA 3 I made in post 107 should work!

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      If the stock ROM from post 64 works then the rooted ROM 1.7 BETA 3 I made in post 107 should work!

Bob
      No, it's not. I check it.

Comment

Originally posted by evgenyk View Post
        No, it's not. I check it.
        That makes no sense! The 1.7 ROM is made from that stock ROM.
        So I am not sure ehat is going on then. You did reboot at least once after flashing 1.7?

Bob

Comment

That makes no sense! The 1.7 ROM is made from that stock ROM.
          So I am not sure ehat is going on then. You did reboot at least once after flashing 1.7?

Bob
          No, i'm not. Of course i did. Reboot player many time both 1.7 and 1.8. Wifi try to on, but 30 secs later switcing to off. Don't have sdcard, so can't show dmesg.

Comment

Hi ,I got a mk809 stick from the aliexpress.com in a box that say minipc tv on it ,it's like the one from the top of topic but with the hinix nand and ram,and the info is like that:
            Kernel version: 3.0.8+
            zqg@localhost#412
            SMP PREEMPT WED jan23 18:08 23 CST 2013
            NR OF VERSION
            RK30_ANDROID 4.1.1 SDK-v1.0.0-1015
            rk30sdk-eng4.1.1 JRO03H eng.zqg 20130123 .155910 test.keys.
            The wifi work like a charm , 150 mbps link ,but i have 60mbps( for that i pay),i have too the "off" button on the bar that other don't have.it's working very good.Can somebody tell me what kind of model is mine(it"s Mk909?) and if is worth too install Finless rom on it , because i don"t want to brick it. Thank You!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dorud82; 05-11-2013, 17:38.

Comment

Re: ANOTHER CLONE! UG802_9 or UG80x? Stock ROM now available

Hello, some news about finlesss 1.8 for this stick? The 1.7beta3 sometimes freeze on boot. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

Comment

HTC-T002-V0 20120730 is this UG802 ? Bought from DigitalSignage.com Can't Flash not msc device error

I purchased units described as Android 50's from DigitalSignage.com and when the Android OS was corrupted during multiple on-site boot interruptions, the company wouldn't provide any information or resources to flash it. No PCB model, no .img file info, no help at all. They will not send a copy of their proprietary baked ICS Android ROM version so that I can try to reset the unit. Now I'm stuck and am trying to flash it and install Finless 1.8. I installed Finless drivers then tried to Reboot to Flash Mode but get error "Device can not do Flash Mode, because it is not msc device." I've tried to load original Rockchip ROM using RK batch tool 1.5 but no luck. As a side note, I applied clear epoxy around all soldered USB and HDMI ports to keep them from breaking off the board. PCB is printed with HTC-T002-V0 and has RockChip RK3066. Help identify this unit as UG802 or ??? and help flash please...

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1330578.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	430123Click image for larger version

Name:	P1330579.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	430124

Comment

5V Battery Backup for Android Media Players to Stabilize Reboot Cycle

Interesting find... I run media players on LED and LCD screens. To keep the Android media players from re-boot during boot of Android OS, I'm installing 5V micro-usb battery back ups designed for powering cell phones and I-Pads etc. These units output 2.1 Amps from one USB port and 1 Amp from the other so I'll use the 2.1 Amp output. Available from Monoprice at about $20. depending on how much reserve battery back up power is required.

Comment

That board looks familiar.... I need a picture of the other side.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by dorud82 View Post
                      Hi ,I got a mk809 stick from the aliexpress.com in a box that say minipc tv on it ,it's like the one from the top of topic but with the hinix nand and ram,and the info is like that:
                      Kernel version: 3.0.8+
                      zqg@localhost#412
                      SMP PREEMPT WED jan23 18:08 23 CST 2013
                      NR OF VERSION
                      RK30_ANDROID 4.1.1 SDK-v1.0.0-1015
                      rk30sdk-eng4.1.1 JRO03H eng.zqg 20130123 .155910 test.keys.
                      The wifi work like a charm , 150 mbps link ,but i have 60mbps( for that i pay),i have too the "off" button on the bar that other don't have.it's working very good.Can somebody tell me what kind of model is mine(it"s Mk909?) and if is worth too install Finless rom on it , because i don"t want to brick it. Thank You!
                      Anyone can tell me. Thank"s!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Bob! There is modules directory from mk809 clone with button for recovery as on photo: http://zhenya.dnsalias.com:8085/modules.zip
                        Maybe you can insert wlan files into your fineless firmware?

Comment

Go to post #107 in this thread. My BETA 3 ROM should work for you.

Bob

Comment

Re: ANOTHER CLONE! UG802_9 or UG80x? Stock ROM now available

This looks exactly like the one i purcased from ****, and mine works fine with BETA 3 in this thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Android ICS - Compatibility with Finless?

Go to post #107 in this thread. My BETA 3 ROM should work for you.

Bob
                              Hi Bob

DigitalSignage.com says their Android Media Player 50 is Android ICS based - or maybe their app requires it? Is your ROM theoretically compatible?

see http://www.digitalsignage.com/_html/mediadroid_zx.html

The mediaDROID introduces a whole new era in easy to setup, inexpensive Digital Signage deployment.

It is a one of kind ultra small device powered by a special baked Android ICS operating system, developed by MediaSignage engineers to deliver uninterrupted and reliable playback for your presentation. The mediaDROID introduces a whole new era in easy to setup, inexpensive Digital Signage deployment.

It is a one of kind ultra small device powered by a special baked Android ICS operating system, developed by MediaSignage engineers to deliver uninterrupted and reliable playback for your presentation.

Comment

I honestly have no clue.... It might work but then again if they are doing something to make sure it is a certain ROM, then it might not.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X