M8 5.0.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kakoskm View Post
    Hi al8782. I have flashed on my square M8 the above ROM. All Dolby Digital video files play fine, but from the rest of the video file (ie. aac audio codecs) i do not get any audio. Any thoughts?

SOLVED - After playing with my audio settings i discovered that i had to select the "Stereo upmix".
    Thanks for the great work. This is the best openelec version that i have flashed to my M8.
    Glad to see you go it working.

I was lucky I didn't have to mess around with any settings after I flashed it.

I love this build. Super fast, stable and 4 cores that actually work...

Comment

hi is this what everyone is flashing?

Comment

Originally posted by dan96815 View Post
        hi is this what everyone is flashing?

http://amlinux.ru/target/OpenELEC-Am....arm-5.0.8.zip
        If it's May 4th, then yes.

Comment

Hey AL, is it possible to donate to your developer and have him make a 5.0.7 or 5.0.8 for the mx2 ? I know that in 5.0.3 and below streaming music doesn't work. Internet radio

Comment

Originally posted by hycel View Post
            Hey AL, is it possible to donate to your developer and have him make a 5.0.7 or 5.0.8 for the mx2 ? I know that in 5.0.3 and below streaming music doesn't work. Internet radio

I messaged him on the site. The site he's on is xbmc.ru and it's Kerber

Comment

Hey Al,

Is it possible to donate to your developer and have him make a 5.0.8 for the M8n ?

Comment

Here's the website XBMC.ru

His name is Kerber anyone can private message him. I use google chrome to translate the page for me.

Comment

Hi ive installed this version over codesnakes build. I too have no audio and stuck on 720p.
                  Last edited by burt35; 05-15-2015, 19:23.

Comment

strike that left box on like previous posts and sound is now working! weird.

Comment

Originally posted by burt35 View Post
                      strike that left box on like previous posts and sound is now working! weird.
                      How about video output? On my Q box it's not greyed out and I can change it HDMI, Analog or SPDIF and someone test it and 7.1 surround sound works.

Comment

video output is still greyed out and 720p, the box also froze when I put into suspend had to unplug and reboot, waiting for sound to come back on again.

Comment

Originally posted by burt35 View Post
                          video output is still greyed out and 720p, the box also froze when I put into suspend had to unplug and reboot, waiting for sound to come back on again.
                          Re-start you TV monitor, should get audio again.. This is what I notice whenever there is no audio.

Comment

Originally posted by node View Post

Re-start you TV monitor, should get audio again.. This is what I notice whenever there is no audio.
                            That worked cheers.

Comment

I have a M8 I'm going to have to install this on and see if I have an of the same problems. I install this on my G Box Q boxes

Comment

Hey AL. Kerber's build from may 4th is pretty good overall, but there are couple major issues. When you flash G box Q boxes with this build the Ethernet Mac address is changed, but it's not random. On every box it's the same mac address. I have two boxes in the house that i flashed with this build and they both have the same MAC address, which causes conflict on the network. Another issue is streaming live channels. They start and play fine, but every couple minutes they get stuck and then stop. Wonder if you could have Kerber look into the MAC address issues. It's a big one.

Comment

Working...
                                X