This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nordine11

Can i ask what you use as Shipping Method you use ?
    Also the Order Number would help Lin from Gearbest to Help you.

Regards
    Neomode

Comment

hello neomode
      thank you for your kindness ,but I inform you that I have opened today a claim with paypal.
      nevertheless here is the information you ask me
      I paid my Order No.:W1609220903421468 on 22 September 2016
      for delivery I chose registered air mail 7-15 business days and paid 1.56 euros + Insurance 1.69 euros.

I spent another command Order No.:W1610040930016096 on 04 october 2016.
      I fear I will have the same problem with this command again.

best regards
      sarah

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.PNG
Views:	105
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	603041

Comment

another information

Name:	2 - Copie.PNG
Views:	119
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	603044

Comment

Thank you for your Information.
          We will forward it to Gearbest asap.
          Hopefull, this Time you will get the Information you need !

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by 0adbylad View Post
            WW1609180915130930

I placed the above order on the Sep 18, 2016 22:15:12 PM and there's no tracking after shipping out of China on the 22nd
            Ive now been in touch with support 3 times who seem to have no idea at all where my item is,now you want my full details which you already have elses you wouldnt be able to even ship it and you want me to go to my local post office and ask them "wheres my parcel"
            WHT??
            If you dont know where your own items are how is a local post office in the UK
            Hi, I am sorry for your suffering. The instance I saw your post, I checked your order.

The carrier is China post. As an English user, you can check the parcel status here. It is in English.

The available status is shown as below.

Name:	23.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	603073

The Chinese version shows your parcel left China, on the way to Heathrow airport aviation Hub.

Name:	24.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	603074

After you submitted your question on Oct 5th about where your parcel is, we asked the carrier and I think the carrier just had a problem of dispatching it. That's why the the status was just updated on Oct 10. Now your parcel has been on the way to United Kingdom. Only when it arrives in UK, the carrier can track it.

If you can't wait any more, I think you can open the paypal dispute.

Besides, I suggest you choosing the Priority Line if the destination is UK. It is faster

Again sorry for the trouble.

Name:	RTX?????.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	603072

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
            #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by nordine11 View Post
              hello neomode
              thank you for your kindness ,but I inform you that I have opened today a claim with paypal.
              nevertheless here is the information you ask me
              I paid my Order No.:W1609220903421468 on 22 September 2016
              for delivery I chose registered air mail 7-15 business days and paid 1.56 euros + Insurance 1.69 euros.

I spent another command Order No.:W1610040930016096 on 04 october 2016.
              I fear I will have the same problem with this command again.

best regards
              sarah

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n603041[/ATTACH]
              I am sorry this shipping& delivery problems keep happening.

We respect your choice of opening the paypal dispute. Customers should defend their rights.

After you placed the order: W1609220903421468, the picking process went wrong and took almost 5 days. And on Sep 28 it was shipped out. And On 30 it was transited to Suzhou, in China post's sorting center.

China post was the carrier and unfortunately the National day came and people had 7 days off, making lots of packages delayed. On 11, we already asked the carrier to track it and we are waiting for the answer.

Regarding the order W1610040930016096, it is in Suzhou now, in China post's sorting center.

Name:	25.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	603077\\

Again sorry for the trouble and inconvenience.

Comment

hello
                thank you for all those informations.
                the first problem is that I paid a quick delivery service and that service was not respected.
                knowing that the national holiday in China lasts several days gearbest had to disable this service
                during this period so that customers do not pay for a non-operational services.
                so I contacted initially gearbest to request refund only delivery charges they perceived abusively.
                they gave me incredible answers.
                after several exchanges messages with the customer service without result
                I have therefore decided to launch a claim via paypal.
                I always reclame refund of shipping costs levied improperly.
                For the rest if the package is not delivered to my home address
                gearbest will refund me the totality of the amount received
                since I also paid for an insurance in case the package is lost.
                I will not withdraw my application paypal until the problem is fully resolved.
                best regards
                sarah

Comment

hello
                  thank you for all those informations.
                  the first problem is that I paid a quick delivery service and that service was not respected.
                  knowing that the national holiday in China lasts several days gearbest had to disable this service
                  during this period so that customers do not pay for a non-operational services.
                  so I contacted initially gearbest to request refund only delivery charges they perceived abusively.
                  they gave me incredible answers.
                  after several exchanges messages with the customer service without result
                  I have therefore decided to launch a claim via paypal.
                  I always reclame refund of shipping costs levied improperly.
                  For the rest if the package is not delivered to my home address
                  gearbest will refund me the totality of the amount received
                  since I also paid for an insurance in case the package is lost.
                  I will not withdraw my application paypal until the problem is fully resolved.
                  best regards
                  sarah
                  I am sorry that we disappoint you a lot. Indeed customer service didn't do a good job.
                  Claiming a paypal is totally fine.

I am sorry for the extra cost you paid. I strongly recommend you to choose our Priority Line. It is much faster.

Name:	26.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	603132

Comment

Just for the purposes of clarification.

Nordine11 earlier posted a screen shot for delivery schedules that showed Registered Air Mail as being 7-15 Business days, the same as for the Priority Line.

In a later screenshot posted by Gearbest, the Registered Air Mail is being shown as 15-32 Business days.

Has there been a change since Nordine11 first ordered, or was the shipping information incorrectly shown at the time that it was ordered?

Either way, I would have thought that the quickest way to resolve this, without having to go through any Paypal dispute would be for Gearbest to recognise that on this occasion, a mistake was made, which is always going to be a possibility from time to time and to negotiate a partial refund for any inconvenience.

The item is now confirmed as being on it's way, so Nordine11 should get it at some point and it would look better for all concerned and future purchasers to settle quickly and without fuss and bother to eityher party.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

hello gearbest
                      look the screnshoots posted above (#347 and #348)
                      how you explain these contradictions?
                      anyway my problem is supported by paypal.
                      I made them a total confidence.
                      best regards
                      sarah

Comment

with your post #353

Comment

with your post #353
                          Hey, I am sorry I made that mistake. Your screenshot is right. Yesterday I showed you the screenshot of another product, not the mini mx ii.

That's why this contradiction happens. The shipping time varies, depending on the product.

For example, you can take a look here.

Name:	28.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	603338

Comment

Unregistered and Registered airmail takes the same time.
                            Airmail is the slowest shipping you can take.
                            It depends on destination country but can range between 10-40 days on any Chinese online shop.
                            So long shipping time for this is normal.
                            Always use Priority Line Shipping as that takes 6-10 days max.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                              Just for the purposes of clarification.

Nordine11 earlier posted a screen shot for delivery schedules that showed Registered Air Mail as being 7-15 Business days, the same as for the Priority Line.

In a later screenshot posted by Gearbest, the Registered Air Mail is being shown as 15-32 Business days.

Has there been a change since Nordine11 first ordered, or was the shipping information incorrectly shown at the time that it was ordered?

Either way, I would have thought that the quickest way to resolve this, without having to go through any Paypal dispute would be for Gearbest to recognise that on this occasion, a mistake was made, which is always going to be a possibility from time to time and to negotiate a partial refund for any inconvenience.

The item is now confirmed as being on it's way, so Nordine11 should get it at some point and it would look better for all concerned and future purchasers to settle quickly and without fuss and bother to eityher party.
                              Thanks for your suggestion.

After long-time negotiation with our customer service, for customers who still haven't got satisfied, I think paypal dispute might work.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Thanks for your suggestion.

After long-time negotiation with our customer service, for customers who still haven't got satisfied, I think paypal dispute might work.
                                Where there is a genuine dispute then yes that is the best route to go through.

But when there has been a mistake made, especially where unintended, taking the pragmatic approach is better for business and inspires confidence in those who might view such conflicts and make them potentially wary of making purchases.

Sometimes a little goes a long way and the wider implications can have great affect, for both the positive and negative, dependent upon how a situation is handled.
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X