Clear All

ok
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 00:56. Reason: guess
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

About 48 hrs on mine.
      Its done now. Reordered and paid with coupon applied. Yea!... Fingers crossed, com comes as Android 7.1 and quickly.
      In my hast, and not wanting to allow another error... I forgot to add minor accessories or apply my points. Oh well? I sent a message, and may try chat. No worries either way.

I will be picking your brain in the near future.
      Sorry about that. Lol.
      I understand the h96 Pro Plus can have heat dissipation problems. It seems like a simple mod to correct, by venting the cover. But I am highly reluctant to do anything because of voiding the warranty. I will wait and see, but what are your thoughts here? Thank you
      Glad that everything is resolved and within the 2 day period specified by Gearbest, so all good there.

I think that it will be useful to see what others say on the threads dedicated to the box and from there decide what is best for you from the experience that you have with the box and the thoughts of other owners.

You may find that it works perfectly for your need straight away.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thanks
        Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 00:58.

Comment

Thank you rep for replying, I didn't think I sent that to you? That's sort of the attitude that I encountered during my latest gearbest experience. I understand how coupons and expirations work, especially when clearly stated. I said my best efforts were used. Please tell me how to communicate the problem. I was trying to tell CS that even when using a coupon properly either in the cart, or at the payment portal the price went up. Is that clear? Kelly, the Cs rep finally just close the case on me, suggesting I open another ticket.. if they would have looked in my cart, noting the posting times, I think one could see that I was telling the truth, and was accurate. It was a very bad experience. Very much not like my other 7 purchases over the past year-and-a-half. You are the company whose mission statement is superior customer service. Correct? Yes? This was an opportunity, I would have immediately felt like a happy customer... If you had noticed that I was going to try again, one last time to work with gearbest. And surprised me by offering to help that transaction go smoothly. So I do not have to look again, please tell me when the alpha wise h96 Pro Plus coupon sale will expire, please? Please indicate the unit count availability.. I will finish sale ASAP,, but I need my refund Monies first. Am I being unreasonable? Thanks for the chat
          hi,
          could you give me your order number? I let CS to deal with as soon as possible.
          thank you for your contact and I will try my best to help.
          wish you have a nice day!

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Fixed.
            Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:00.

Comment

Hi

Placed a order on Wed 9/6 and of course I knew overseas shipping takes a long time but its the 9/14 and I would have hoped to have gotten a tracking number by now. If not receiving after 8 days and not getting a tracking number means it hasn't shipped I will probably want to cancel my order.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	h96.png Views:	1 Size:	339.9 KB ID:	670779
                Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:04.

Comment

• trebor
                  trebor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Must login to make coupons work
                  Works fine here and below

the link takes me to the webpage listed at $59.99.
                The first time I added it to the cart it was $59.99...
                When I selected in my cart window for check out, it says the flash sale is over and the price increases to $73.99

the next time I selected off of the webpage listed as $59.99 it goes into the cart and is immediately priced at $73.99

my guess is your webmaster is either way overworked period or something else?
                ClarkKent, I first logged in and then added it to the cart and it was $59.99, then i had to add the coupon code to get the discount price of $47.49. That is how it worked for me fifteen minutes ago. I also picked the fasted and cheapest shipping as well.

Comment

Ok
                  Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:08.

Comment

Unfortunate
                    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:11.

Comment

Pull post, please
                      Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:12.

Comment

Pull post please
                        Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:13.

Comment

Pull this post
                          Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:15.

Comment

MECOOL KI PRO TV Box
                            Amlogic S905D Hybrid Android DVB T2 + S2 Satellite Receiver
                            Flash Deal $75.99

Click image for larger version

Name:	dtv.png
Views:	58
Size:	328.7 KB
ID:	670867 https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_629408.html

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                            #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

My experience has been generally about 2 days processing sometimes 3, and in route 4 at least two days before you get a tracking number. Especially with Netherland post shipping. You should be able to go to your account information look up orders and it'll tell you whether it's processing or dispatched. Yes?[/QUOTE]

This attachment is from my account
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X