Great official or zidoo kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post

Great official or zidoo kodi?
      It's a customized version

Comment

Originally posted by zidoo View Post
        It's a customized version
        Ok so the passthrough DD/DTS only works with customized version & how about if we install our own official kodi version will it get passthrough too?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post

Ok so the passthrough DD/DTS only works with customized version & how about if we install our own official kodi version will it get passthrough too?
          Passthrough just in customized version,We wrote a "RK CODEC" in kodi,It 's based on the underlying decoding of RK. That's why you can't see these features on other devices based on 3368.Such as frame rate auto switch,ZDrepo,More smooth decoding.But we will open the source soon

Comment

Passthrough just in customized version,We wrote a "RK CODEC" in kodi,It 's based on the underlying decoding of RK. That's why you can't see these features on other devices based on 3368.Such as frame rate auto switch,ZDrepo,More smooth decoding.But we weill open the source soon
            Great thanks for your prompt reply.I will order soon for test

Comment

Ok!

I am ready to buy, what is the price for this device?

Comment

149 euro's pre order

Does pulsar work on kodi?
                I've read nothing but 64bit issues on this chipset.

I am looking fwd to this one.
                How does it compare to the ugoos ut4?
                Not only spec wise but also support service and updates?

Comment

Too sad to say pulsar dont works in andriod lollipop except kit kat..

Comment

Did pulsar recognize this issue yet?
                    Kodi was the reason I bought the r8.
                    What's the point otherwise when there is popcorn.. I sold the r8, looking for a pulsar proof device.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclecticon View Post
                      Did pulsar recognize this issue yet?
                      Kodi was the reason I bought the r8.
                      What's the point otherwise when there is popcorn.. I sold the r8, looking for a pulsar proof device.
                      You have to check at kodi forum for pulsar thread.
                      Kodi Media Center, a free and open source cross-platform media center software, capable of playing back almost all known video, audio and picture formats.

Comment

Passthrough just in customized version,We wrote a "RK CODEC" in kodi,It 's based on the underlying decoding of RK. That's why you can't see these features on other devices based on 3368.Such as frame rate auto switch,ZDrepo,More smooth decoding.But we will open the source soon

Define soon as in a specific period.
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Probably not everybody's fav. store :-P But the price is much better than at Android Warehouse! $99 http://www.geekbuying.com/Search/?keyword=zidoo+x6
                          Shipping expected to be on sept. 30. Hmm, better not making sarcastic jokes about that! hehe
                          It looks great and hearing about the good support, it's very tempting to order one but i will wait first for a review if the 7.1 hd audio passthrough really works.

Comment

They should have a video review on Youtube already,displaying all these functionality they are talking about.
                            If this is suppose to ship on the Sep 30th, they should have a test device already.

Comment

Video's would be nice indeed.

Comment

Seems to be the best of the bunch coming out. Might get one once it hits other places besides geekbuying

Comment

Working...
                                X