• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidoo View Post
    Good...

Comment

Outstanding video review... thanks

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
        Video Demo please!!!
        Since you are the video quality expert, what do you think about this box? I have the Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta and the hardware is excellent, but the firmware is not nearly polished like this device.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Well done guys appreciate the effort of the zidoo team.This is going to be boom in the market.Hope you can continue upgrade the kodi version up todate...

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post

Well done guys appreciate the effort of the zidoo team.This is going to be boom in the market.Hope you can continue upgrade the kodi version up todate...
            quote +1

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Since you are the video quality expert, what do you think about this box? I have the Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta and the hardware is excellent, but the firmware is not nearly polished like this device.

Even though the Tronsmart Orion R68 has the same chip as the Zidoo, i don't Tronsmart will provide you with the as Zidoo.
              Zidoo has just pass all faces with Kodi Team by release their source code.

This guys means business and if i have buy a Android Box or media player now, i will give my money to Zidoo.

This is the first device with Kodi implemented that support 3D.ISO and HD AUDIO.

I just need to Test the picture Quality with some of Media players,if it pass that test,then this will be best Kodi media player on the market...

Comment

Even with my R68 short comings, the video portion is outstanding from my perspective. I use these boxes for a frontend for my OTA DVR/PVR, this box plays my live HD mpeg2 streams flawlessly.

Comment

Even though the Tronsmart Orion R68 has the same chip as the Zidoo, i don't Tronsmart will provide you with the as Zidoo.
                  Zidoo has just pass all faces with Kodi Team by release their source code.

This guys means business and if i have buy a Android Box or media player now, i will give my money to Zidoo.

This is the first device with Kodi implemented that support 3D.ISO and HD AUDIO.

I just need to Test the picture Quality with some of Media players,if it pass that test,then this will be best Kodi media player on the market...
                  Now that the new Amazon player has been announced for the same price, which would you choose?

Comment

The new Amazon Fire TV looks really impressive. The new Alexa voice control, 4K (AIV, Netflix etc.) and HEVC features look very promising.
                    http://www.slashgear.com/new-amazon-...rosd-17405173/

Comment

Part of the success of the new Fire TV will be in the ability to cut through the Amazon skinning to get at the bare bones of Android, which they will be desperate to try and prevent with virtually no profit being made from it because of their marketing aim of getting people signed up to Amazon services.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Those thinking of getting a Zidoo X6

$13 off Coupon: NAKJQGNF
                        http://www.geekbuying.com/item/ZIDOO...er-353626.html

Cheers
                        Last edited by trebor; 11-11-2015, 21:01. Reason: A little bit more I just found
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Nice device, almost godlike , i dont see netflix app installed on video is there any problem?
                          Can your device run netflix in HD?

Comment

Should not be a problem. FULL HD play on these type of boxers is uncommon (so far)...but what it plays is very watchable.
                            Cheers
                            treboR
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Now that the new Amazon player has been announced for the same price, which would you choose?

Not really a fun of streaming content from service provides like Netflix,Amazon OD HuLu etc..because of the limitation of their audio output.
                              Most of the these players( Roku,Amazon fire TV or the Google Nexus player etc..) doesn't support HD Audio, but with specs of the new Amazon fire TV(7.1 output and Dolby Atmos) just need to find out how well it is implemented with streaming service.

This is why i always prefer these Android Media boxes especially when it is done well.Most of i play my Bluray rip content to my server with highest quality.

So to answer your question, i think i will go with the Zidoo X6 pro unless something change.

PS:
                              So far none of these device is tested yet.

Comment

Not really a fun of streaming content from service provides like Netflix,Amazon OD HuLu etc..because of the limitation of their audio output.
                                Most of the these players( Roku,Amazon fire TV or the Google Nexus player etc..) doesn't support HD Audio, but with specs of the new Amazon fire TV(7.1 output and Dolby Atmos) just need to find out how well it is implemented with streaming service.

This is why i always prefer these Android Media boxes especially when it is done well.Most of i play my Bluray rip content to my server with highest quality.

So to answer your question, i think i will go with the Zidoo X6 pro unless something change.

PS:
                                So far none of these device is tested yet.
                                Thanks for you input.

Comment

Working...
                                X