Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abdul thank you very much , nice work , i have some problems with sound , stutter sometime , and also mic doesn't work in rii mini i13 , and wifi speed only 130mbs (5ghz) , waiting for next release , thanks again.
    orion r68 meta , 100mb lan.

Comment

Thanks for the words.

I have been fighting with it for the last couple of days to try to compile a 64 bit system, that is my first priority, but it has been time consuming. Sometimes it compiles through 5 hours and then fails other times is faster.
      painful days
      Code:
      target  C++: libskia <= external/skia/src/opts/SkUtils_opts_none.cpp
      external/skia/src/opts/SkUtils_opts_none.cpp:20:1: error: 'SkSetPixels16Proc' does not name a type
       SkSetPixels16Proc SkSetPixelRow16GetPlatformProc() {
       ^
      external/skia/src/opts/SkUtils_opts_none.cpp:24:1: error: 'SkSetPixels32Proc' does not name a type
       SkSetPixels32Proc SkSetPixelRow32GetPlatformProc() {
       ^
      external/skia/src/opts/SkUtils_opts_none.cpp:28:1: error: 'SkSetPixels16Proc' does not name a type
       SkSetPixels16Proc SkSetPixelRect16GetPlatformProc() {
       ^
      external/skia/src/opts/SkUtils_opts_none.cpp:32:1: error: 'SkSetPixels32Proc' does not name a type
       SkSetPixels32Proc SkSetPixelRect32GetPlatformProc() {
       ^
      make: *** [out/target/product/rk3368_box/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libskia_intermediates/src/opts/SkUtils_opts_none.o] Error 1

#### make failed to build some targets (02:50:22 (hh:mm:ss)) ####
      Last edited by abdul_pt; 09-07-2015, 22:18.
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
        Thanks for the words.

I have been fighting with it for the last couple of days to try to compile a 64 bit system, that is my first priority, but it has been time consuming. Sometimes it compiles through 5 hours and then fails other times is faster.
        painful days

[/CODE]
        Abdul playing myself your problem might be that the multiarch platform needs to be used for the 64bit builds, the GPU only option in our builds. Also noticed a problem with the dts and dtsi for 64bit, seems no cpu freq's and such built yet in the arm64 page include folder. Still looking around gpu set for 500mhz found WIKI at 650 and saw in this documentation 700mhz. ddr is really screwy with numbers that I wouldn't even try. The Big and Little is running at 67% of max cpu. Complaints about proformance are justified, need TRM. Working on a Kernel right now, Android is a 32bit build as the sdk is set. A long way to go on this maybe mo123 can point us in a right direction. The gpu has an sdk and utilities download available also, not Mali for sure. Also maybe some of the other board manufactures may have something different.

later---cappybob

Comment

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trungk43 View Post
            Kodi works fine at 4k@30hz, not work at 4k@60hz. Could you please provide new Kodi apk or guide us how to fix it? Thanks

It would help if you describe the issues that you are having with 4k@60hz, with example(s) to test so that somebody can recreate the same scenario.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk

It would help if you describe the issues that you are having with 4k@60hz, with example(s) to test so that somebody can recreate the same scenario.
              First I select the display resolution at 4k@60hz, then I start Kodi, wasser version, the display resolution automatically switch to 720p@60hz

Comment

Abdul,

Where we can download the recovery TWRP for R68 ?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yhaddad View Post
                  Abdul,

Where we can download the recovery TWRP for R68 ?

Thanks!

Post 356
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi abdul_pt, aren't there any possibility to you to support the Beelink i68 device?. I mean I have one device and I could test and give you some feedback or informatiĆ³n.
                    If your rom are based on Tronsmart ROM and the only thing that doesn't work is gigalan ethernet port you only have to add that driver to your rom, isn't it?.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcangel View Post
                      Hi abdul_pt, aren't there any possibility to you to support the Beelink i68 device?. I mean I have one device and I could test and give you some feedback or informatiĆ³n.
                      If your rom are based on Tronsmart ROM and the only thing that doesn't work is gigalan ethernet port you only have to add that driver to your rom, isn't it?.
                      Probably it would be easy to implement support for the i68, but that would mean that I would be supporting Beelink witch i don't.

This is a hobby, that i do for free. I can do this because of companies like Tronsmart that share sources and from time to time challenge developers by offering sample devices. So i have no intention to even look at anything Beelink related. Sorry
                      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Installed today thank you. One problem I have and had it on stock ROM is I get a stutter every now and again. Example... When watching a film etx it will just go da da da and then be fine. When using Kodi and scrolling through the menu it does it as well. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

Probably it would be easy to implement support for the i68, but that would mean that I would be supporting Beelink witch i don't.

This is a hobby, that i do for free. I can do this because of companies like Tronsmart that share sources and from time to time challenge developers by offering sample devices. So i have no intention to even look at anything Beelink related. Sorry
                          Hi abdul!!! Is there the possibility that you release a new firmware, using the 64 bits capabilities of the android box? A 64 bit firmware?

Comment

Hi Abdul. Your work is great but your Beta_1 not working with 1000Gb LAN. Can you make more newly firmware for solving this problem? I checking by myself 3 stock firmware on my R68 2/16GB. From July 20 not working LAN. I think you base your firmware on it. Last 2 (Aug 19 and Oct 15) - LAN working. Maybe you just can compiling new kernel with support 1000Gb LAN module? Thanks for your job.

Comment

Originally posted by maximry View Post
                              Hi Abdul. Your work is great but your Beta_1 not working with 1000Gb LAN. Can you make more newly firmware for solving this problem? I checking by myself 3 stock firmware on my R68 2/16GB. From July 20 not working LAN. I think you base your firmware on it. Last 2 (Aug 19 and Oct 15) - LAN working. Maybe you just can compiling new kernel with support 1000Gb LAN module? Thanks for your job.
                              I think the biggest problem is Tronsmart not releasing an updated SDK, so if you make firmware from an old SDK it will be worse than Oct stock firmware.
                              Also Tronsmart's SDK is for 100mbps lan not 1000mbps, so can't even use it.
                              It is better to just install Zidoo firmware on R68 and everything will just work.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I think the biggest problem is Tronsmart not releasing an updated SDK, so if you make firmware from an old SDK it will be worse than Oct stock firmware.
                                Also Tronsmart's SDK is for 100mbps lan not 1000mbps, so can't even use it.
                                It is better to just install Zidoo firmware on R68 and everything will just work.
                                But i think what original IR RC not working because Tronsmart make this IR RC for itself. So anyway maybe somebody help me to create TWRP for stock firmware? I try many from Internet. And Abdul too. Or no any display output when going to recovery mode or rebooting from TWRP to TWRP every 10 second. Abdul TWRP working only with Abdul firmware. From CSA90 i testing too same result - no HDMI output.

Comment

Working...
                                X