X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pitha
    replied
    Can I use "wi-fi direct" on this rom?

Hi, I am searching for a way to get wi-fi direct working on this rom? Anyone got to make this work on Finless 1.5 rom? I am in the possession of a MK908.
    Last edited by pitha; 06-22-2013, 20:18.

Leave a comment:

• jagr
    replied
    blueputdroid doesnt work with this rom now. any chance to implement to old bluetooth stack?

Leave a comment:

• lich17
    replied
    Skype problem

Hello,

I have such problem with skype, i connect camera - Logitech C270 (its seems to be work). Install skype, make video call, its dailing but when other side hang up - the calling is failed.
    Without camera the same situation.

What it can be?
    Thank you.

Tronsmart T428
    Firwmare - NEW - Tronsmart T428 Android 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.5A "Official"

OMG, sorry, i mistaken with thread - please move to NEW - Tronsmart T428 Android 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.5A "Official",

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• bdarley5
    replied
    seems ok now

Originally posted by bkling View Post
    try using better dc adapter..
    Thanks this seems to have fixed it I have it pluged into my PS3 no issues

Leave a comment:

• bkling
    replied
    Originally posted by bdarley5 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm having some serious problems with my device
    Just loaded this rom and I can't seem to even install google chrome, the device keeps crashing.
    After about 10 crashes I got it on there and the it crashes as soon as I try to load a page.
    This is not all the device seems to crash all the time for no reason as soon as I try to do anything, But runs fine just sitting there.

I can connect to wifi and my Logitech K400r works fine but as soon as I start playing with apps boom it crashes.

anyone have any ideas?
    try using better dc adapter..

Leave a comment:

• bdarley5
    replied
    LOADS OF PROBLEMS help

Hey guys,
    I'm having some serious problems with my device
    Just loaded this rom and I can't seem to even install google chrome, the device keeps crashing.
    After about 10 crashes I got it on there and the it crashes as soon as I try to load a page.
    This is not all the device seems to crash all the time for no reason as soon as I try to do anything, But runs fine just sitting there.

I can connect to wifi and my Logitech K400r works fine but as soon as I start playing with apps boom it crashes.

anyone have any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Now that we have kernel sources and guys are working on making new kernels, lets see what we come up with. I am hoping this is not a rockchip hardware thing

Bob

Leave a comment:

• grindy
    replied
    so bob, any status updates? i can report on this...i recently purchased a cube u9gt5 rk3188 tablet...amazing retina screen on this thing, and its all for nothing, cos guess what? it can't play video back worth a damn. built in video player app actually does a pretty good job of playing with no microstutter that i can see. and i've gotten good at seeing it. i compare youtube videos playing back between my ipad 1 and my u9gtv. total stutter. and we've seen different kernel attempts on different devices that have different hdmi output ports. so i am starting to thing that the actual error causing the stuttering might be in the android source for surfaceflinger or related graphics subsystem or the libstagefright or the vpu driver. im pretty sure those are the only 3 things that could really be causing this that are common to all these different devices. they all have same SoC, but different on wifi/bt, hdmi ports, etc. any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Chakumo
    replied
    k400 Keyboard Update

Hi, Bob

how can i wake up the mk908 in sleep mode with Logitech k400 keyboard?
    there is not wake up ready ,there will be a correction this way?

Leave a comment:

• alnames
    replied
    Originally posted by demost View Post
    The batch tool is version 1.6 not the firmware. The other issue I see is that the link for the firmware file is nt the mk908 is the other tronsmart device.

You're saying you used this update and your mk908 is fine?
    Actually, I can't say what version the update is, only that it is an MK908 update.
    This is what it says at Geekbuying,

"Here is the newest rom for Tronsmart MK908, fix bluetooth, now you can use bluetooth keyboard, and improve the wifi display.Here is the newest rom for Tronsmart MK908, fix bluetooth, now you can use bluetooth keyboard, and improve the wifi display.
    Download the firmware here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/5c...4za/update.rar

Firmware update tool download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/b9..._Tool_v1.6.rar
    Firmware update instruction, you can check here:
    http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...upgrade-guide/

My MK908 boots up fine. Kernel Version is 3.0.036+, rjh_V_102j2 #52, Sun 9 15:16:38 CST 2013

Vendor software version is 101j2 09-06-2013

Seems to include the standard bloatware. Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• demost
    replied
    Originally posted by Spotopolis View Post
    Now that it is on your internal move the whole TB folder to the root of your external sd. Go back to TB and in the backup folder location, click "detect" and select whole device. It will scan and find the backups on your extsdcard. Click use current folder and then you should be set
    That worked like a charm thank

Leave a comment:

• demost
    replied
    Nyko playpad pro

Hey guys,

so I have the nyko playpad pro and its set to HID and it will pair with the mk908 but will not connect. My understanding is that android 4.2 has issues with connecting HID devices. Are their any work around a because the 3d games on the mk908 look amazing and I want to take advantage of my playpad. It works great on my moot Xoom running 4.1.2.

thanks D

Leave a comment:

• demost
    replied
    Originally posted by alnames View Post
    Saw that Geekbuying posted a new firmware version 1.6 at http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...onsmart-mk908/
    with fixes for bluetooth and wifi.

I was hoping for a fix for video stuttering but no change yet. Moving the (enormous) mouse still required to smooth out video.
    The batch tool is version 1.6 not the firmware. The other issue I see is that the link for the firmware file is nt the mk908 is the other tronsmart device.

You're saying you used this update and your mk908 is fine?

Leave a comment:

• alnames
    replied
    Geekbuying posted Official 1.6 and I gave it a spin

Saw that Geekbuying posted a new firmware version 1.6 at http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...onsmart-mk908/
    with fixes for bluetooth and wifi.

I was hoping for a fix for video stuttering but no change yet. Moving the (enormous) mouse still required to smooth out video.

Leave a comment:

• Spotopolis
    replied
    Originally posted by demost View Post
    I don't have CWM, when I did a back up and it auto backed up to the internal SD, so now when I click detect folder it only points to internal sd, it doesn't give me an option to chose. Do I format the external sd and wipe the current back up and start from scratch?

im new to titanium back up. I was able to sync my back up with google drive.
    Now that it is on your internal move the whole TB folder to the root of your external sd. Go back to TB and in the backup folder location, click "detect" and select whole device. It will scan and find the backups on your extsdcard. Click use current folder and then you should be set
    Last edited by Spotopolis; 06-14-2013, 19:20. Reason: clarification

Leave a comment:

Working...
X