No announcement yet.

Tronfy X6 / Acemax AK838 / Z4 RK3368 / EKB368 Custom Rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a link to Wasser's firmware on Freaktab - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-tronsmart-r68
    Miltblue

Comment

Z4_UGOOS_MOD_V1 .1.zip

Comment

This firmware has no HD Audio passthrough, and starts up in Russian ... i'll pass!

Comment

I am more interested in video playback on this rk3368 compared to amlogic s905? Which one is better?
          Any info of the best stable NEWEST firmware for Z4 with no stuttering on 4k @ 60fps videos etc. and with HD Audio passthroughfixed?

Comment

Lots of Z4 firmware developments. Here is the latest modded one

Just change the lang to your preference

Source:

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry46893770

Comment

Hi, I have got a Z4 and tried several firmwares. Some of them work quite well (currently using the Z4_UGOOS_MOD_V1.1), but none of them have a solution for the pink/green issue I have. This issue is caused by a HDMI handshake problem with my older Sony/Philips TV. All RK3368 devices have that issue, I understand from all kind of discussions, but TronSmart is the only one that has solved the issue. I have tried the Zidoo V7 modded firmware, which should have it fixed, but that firmware does not work at all.

Is there anybody who has a solution to this?

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, I too have the EKB368.
                may I ask what is the current situation?
                what is the firmware that works well in all its functions, with root and is fluid?
                Now i hav the stock firmware EKB368 2015.9.14 (rooted) downloaded on enybox site.

Comment

I use the 20151222 image, rk3368_5.1_Z4_ap6335_zhongxing_20151222. It works well and is stable, has increased memory due unified storage. Only problem is Very occasionally the sound drops out using Kodi HDMI pass thru. Easily activated root by installing SuperSU 2.49. Or read this here on Freaktab and get TWRP and root. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rk3688-devices-aa/537594-tutorial-easy-root-method-for-lollipop-rk3368-players-no-iroot. Here's the link for the 20151222 image on China Gadgets. http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....lipop-511.html. But read thru the RK3368 devices here on Freaktab, there are lot of options to try.
                  Miltblue

Comment

I am using Z4_UGOOS_MOD_V1.2 now for a few days and it works good on my Z4

You can find it here: https://yadi.sk/d/pUws0yzYpN6jo

The language is default Russian. Just switch the language as your first step after install (setting s -> click on the globe -> click top menu item -> choose your language) and it all looks good

Comment

I had seen the the posted link for Z4_UGOOS_MOD_V1.1 and even downloaded it. But never gave it a try because of also reading it was in Russian. Let me say that after trying theZ4_UGOOS_MOD_V1.2 for several hours yesterday that I made a terrible mistake. Its by far the the best of the ROM's I have tried for the Z4 as of yet.. It appears to be very stable and seems to have solved the few problems I was having with the other ROM's I've tried. Thanks for the heads up JosD.
                      Miltblue

Comment

lonix posted new firmware from Zidoo for Tronsmart R68, from which to Z4_UGOOS_MOD_V1.2 firmware from a reputable yablrar successfully beg profile system. "Illegal authorized" does not appear. While testing a rest. Mainly interested in camera for Skype and Viber, but there is no system sound settings (as opposed to the parent firmware) Audio Manager. Maybe someone has a solution for fixing the sound capture devices external program?

Comment

Originally posted by miltblue View Post
                          I use the 20151222 image, rk3368_5.1_Z4_ap6335_zhongxing_20151222. It works well and is stable, has increased memory due unified storage. Only problem is Very occasionally the sound drops out using Kodi HDMI pass thru. Easily activated root by installing SuperSU 2.49. Or read this here on Freaktab and get TWRP and root. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rk3688-devices-aa/537594-tutorial-easy-root-method-for-lollipop-rk3368-players-no-iroot. Here's the link for the 20151222 image on China Gadgets. http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....lipop-511.html. But read thru the RK3368 devices here on Freaktab, there are lot of options to try.
                          how to install supersu on this firmware?
                          i try to install,but supersu not open.....black screen and crash

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxx View Post
                            how to install supersu on this firmware?
                            i try to install,but supersu not open.....black screen and crash
                            Follow the link in my post for the easy root method here on Freaktab if you are using the 20151222 image. Its really easy that way and you get TWRP for your recovery. But i would suggest installing the Z4_UGOOS_MOD_V1.2 firmware. It is rooted already and by far the best firmware for the Z4 so far.
                            Miltblue

Comment

Originally posted by miltblue View Post

Follow the link in my post for the easy root method here on Freaktab if you are using the 20151222 image. Its really easy that way and you get TWRP for your recovery. But i would suggest installing the Z4_UGOOS_MOD_V1.2 firmware. It is rooted already and by far the best firmware for the Z4 so far.
                              I prefer the stock firmware ..... are much lighter and fluids.
                              Z4_UGOOS_MOD_V1.2 do not really like.
                              however, all the stock firmware that I have tried are all rooted, but all miss supersu.
                              it is possible that supersu you can not install on stock rooted firmware?

Comment

i have a strange problem my z4 goes into standby by itself & blue light turns into red after a few minutes of use especially when i try to use kodi i have tried almost every rom official or unofficial any suggestion how to fix this problem

Comment

Working...
                                X