Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipo M8 Max 3066 RileyROM 1.0 (both wifi and 3g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    I've been at work all day....no time to do ROM work. Maybe Sunday...before the Super Bowl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

hello sir randy..any updates with ROM for pipo m8.. thanks.. God Bless

Comment

I'm still working on it. Not quite ready yet.

Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

hey

Good Day sir.. how are you... any updates with the ROM Developmnet for m8.. Thanks...
        Last edited by ren_kulitz; 02-04-2014, 13:26.

Comment

any updates

good day sir... any updates with the ROM?when its gonna be out.. been waiting for this.. cant wait to try it.. ^^

Comment

Hey...I'm REALLY sorry...it's been a heck of a week. I'm hoping to sit down tomorrow afternoon and get this done.

Sent from my M7Pro
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

OK, I'm sorry for the wait...it's been a tough week and I don't want to get into the long list of excuses for not releasing this ROM.

Anyway, here is v1.1. I'm posting it here for someone to test for me. If it works, OK...I'll create a new thread. Please give me feedback, so I can fix what ever may be necessary in a final version.

Pipo M8 Max RileyROM v1.1

This ROM should work for both wifi and 3g versions.

The main additions include:

Auto Install feature added see this thread for details: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nstall-Feature

Adjusted wifi power for better range.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Here's another version I just did with a new set of boot screens:

Pipo M8 Max RileyROM v1.1a
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

hello

OK, I'm sorry for the wait...it's been a tough week and I don't want to get into the long list of excuses for not releasing this ROM.

Anyway, here is v1.1. I'm posting it here for someone to test for me. If it works, OK...I'll create a new thread. Please give me feedback, so I can fix what ever may be necessary in a final version.

Pipo M8 Max RileyROM v1.1

This ROM should work for both wifi and 3g versions.

The main additions include:

Auto Install feature added see this thread for details: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nstall-Feature

Adjusted wifi power for better range.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

hey sir.. thanks for the ROM.. ill try it and ill feedback you later.. thank youu so much..

Comment

feedback

Originally posted by ren_kulitz View Post
                    hey sir.. thanks for the ROM.. ill try it and ill feedback you later.. thank youu so much..
                    good day sir randy... i tested the rom... it works fine but still i got this problem with my apps.. when the tab was turned off and turned on again.. some apps were uninstalled...i dnt know whats wrong....

Comment

Are you using apps2sd?

With this ROM, you need to keep your apps in the default user/data location.

There really isn't a need to send your apps to SD, since you have plenty of room, if you are using one of the expanded parameter files for user app space.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

hello

Are you using apps2sd?

With this ROM, you need to keep your apps in the default user/data location.

There really isn't a need to send your apps to SD, since you have plenty of room, if you are using one of the expanded parameter files for user app space.

no sir.. im not using app2sd or link2sd... i use 12gb parameter..is there any way to make my apps install on default and not on the sd card?...settings that i ca change...

Comment

If you are talking about the auto install feature, you must have your apk files on your external sd.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

apps

If you are talking about the auto install feature, you must have your apk files on your external sd.

i try install games from google play... then some of the app wer install on the sd card and uninsTalled aster i reboot my tab... even hd games.. They wer uninstalled.. what i can do to make all of this apps install on internal mem and noonhe sd card?

Comment

Try using one of the other parameter files. See if that makes a difference.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Try using one of the other parameter files. See if that makes a difference.

i tried all the parameters sir.. but still facing the same problem.. thats only problem i have when using the room.. the rest all workng fine..

Comment

Working...
                                X