Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MX4 RK3229 Bluetooth 4K Kodi Preinstalled TV Box Android 4.4 Dolby DTS 1G/8G H.264/H.265 10Bit 3D Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again, I've managed to reload my firmware using Nimms image. Thank you so much for having that here. I was stressing about it. Just out of curiosity, you think its a good idea to move to 5.1 regarding Nimms post about the update?

Comment

Originally posted by Vitosal View Post
      Hi there, I have an MX4 V10 (according to the board) Rk3229 Android TV player. I was having a problem with some apps not being able to update themselves using the ethernet port (no wifi or bluetooth on this box). The supplier suggested i do a factory reset which I did but it didn't change anything. Then they suggested I try an updated firmware. I downloaded that firmware, and installed via SD card. whether or not that was correct I still don't know. Anyway, the device picked up the update and proceeded to do its thing. It asked to reboot and it never came back on. When I plug it in I have a solid blue LED with no signal.

I have checked around the net, but I can't seem to find anything that will help me fix this thing. I can find other stock roms but nothing that concretely says its for my device and I'm worried that I mess it up further. Could anyone just point me in the right direction, which firmware I need to use and a link to basic guide of installing it.

I would appreciate the help.

Thank you

UPDATE: The chip i see on mine is SKhynix
      "Rock more than music it's a way of living"
      Tablet RK2918 - Yifang M900HC 8" JB 4.2.2 Oma
      Tablet RK3026 - Yifang M7100KLD 7" JB 4.2.2
      Tablet RK3066 - Yifang M7000 7" JB 4.2.2
      Tablet AML8726-MXS - Yifang M7000NBD 7" - JB 4.1.1
      Phablet Samsung Note 3 - KK 4.4.2
      Cell Phone Samsung GT-S5760M
      - JB 4.0.3

Comment

Thanks Daremos. I managed to come right :-)

Comment

Working...
        X