Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Superceleron V1.0 Custom Rom OTT MXQ (G9C)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to You all, great support as always here, to begin with, I will open the MXQ PRO 4K and compare with the Mini Mx, as I know there are many versions with this device name!
    Regards
    Alessandro

Comment

Not working mini mx
      Last edited by sakalak; 08-23-2016, 17:15.

Comment

Originally posted by sakalak View Post
        Not working mini mx
        You have the new version of the mini mx, that goes wifi/bluetooth realtek rt8723. The old mini mx has ap6212. For it in my mini mx works well.

Comment

Anyone have any experience on whether it works with the Acemax MXQ pro s905?

Comment

I have tested this Rom with the OTT MXQ Pro 4K Box and this not work.

Comment

Hi, I have a Beeline MINI MXIII, flashed Superceleron ROM but was slow and laggy, I tried to flash stock firmware via recovery(MicroSD) but I got Installation aborted and Status 1, boot loop and Data wipe failed.
              Is there a way to solve or I bricked my box? Thanks.

Comment

Try the sdcard method ( http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/11/...ogic-tv-boxes/), you need the stock img for that box or try pc method.
                If it wont work this way, then maybe doing some more radical method but i leave that one to someone that is going to make a small tutorial on how to do it!

Comment

Thank you, tried with SD card yesterday with no success... I tried with USB Burning Tool but I don't know how to put mine in recovery mode... (Beelink MiniMXIII S905 Amlogic)

Comment

Search the forum i think there are something around here on how to flash that one!

Comment

Thank you, but I din't find anything that helped me... Solved on my own flashing via PC. To flash this model I had to plug USB cable pressing reset button BUT without connecting power cable.
                      I don't know why but was really laggy on my Beelink. My friend has the same model and is very smooth.

Comment

Glad you found the solution
                        Sometimes they looks the same, but they used diferente quality chip etc... it can be a lot of this on this Chinese boxes!

Comment

Hi everyone !
                          I was wondering aboit trying that rom with my OTT T95M box.
                          The only difference I could notice is the 2G Ram for my T95M instead of 1G for MXQ G9C.
                          Will it be an issue in flashing this ? Will I be limited ?
                          Last questions : if I replace the dtb.img file in the zip with the right dtb found in the libreelec build of kzsaq, will it work ?

Thanks

Comment

I do not recommend it, because of the bootloader it may be different!

Comment

ok thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by CannaBioD View Post
                                Finally it works, this is what I did :

* First I have flashed : SC_v.1.0_OTT_MXQs905.zip from the Android "UPDATE&BACKUP / Select update".
                                * Second I've flashed p200-ota-201601.zip with the TWRP from the SuperCeleron Firmware.
                                * And finaly the toothpick method and the USB_Burning_Tool did connect and I've managed to flash the L-MXQPRO-KODI-0511 (https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8lZz...xport=download).

Now the latest firmware runs fine including Wi_fi and Ethernet.
                                Hi.. Did you try this on a MINI MX 1g/8g ???

Comment

Working...
                                X