No announcement yet.

NEOTV CROM for Flycast MK809III - UG007B - QC802 - Cloudnet Go CR9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have added more kernel options come and have a look http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...kernel-is-here

Comment

Thank you Neomode for this ROM.
      I flashed it onto my CR9. It works quite good as far as i have tested it.
      The next days i will try to do some testing with my external hardware.
      Antutu gives the same result as the original rom: ~ 15.300 points.
      I will keep you informed about my testing the next days.

Cheers (Danke und Grüsse)
      Löwenzahn

Comment

?

Originally posted by neomode View Post
        I am making an Update today.
        Must Tweak the Speed Step and other things.
        May it is a DRM Problem with Netflix and Android 4.2.
        What I need is a Netflix Account to Test but I am not in the US :-(
        May someone can Setup a 30Day Test Account for me ?

Neomode
        is latest update posted to same link? Does this custom ROM allow to show that many of the applications are compatible

Comment

AW: NEOTV CROM for Flycast MK809III - UG007B - QC802 - Cloudnet Go CR9

The Update is not Finished yet.
          I will jury up.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks, it works on mk802 IV. Wifi and bluetooth too.

Comment

Originally posted by sam321 View Post
              i have added a 1080p kernel to my post but it is not overclocked

my overclocked kernel

Antutu Benchmark v3.3.1

Does this mean there is another ROM/FW which actually outputs video at 1920x1080 pixels rather than (at least with the MK802 IV) only managing a max of 1280x720?

This alone (along with the hinted Wifi improvement and Bluetooth working) would be enough to get me to update to this!

Comment

yes use this Rom and a 1080p kernel from here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...kernel-is-here

Comment

Download link not working...

Or doesn't seem to be....

BTW, being a noob to this particular method of installing FW (i.e. with separate kernel). Is there a brief (or even not so brief) tutorial of what to do with what?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by bjd View Post
                    Read it's something to do with the player they use and android 4.2 even cm10.1 needs a work around.
                    Which by the way works well with your rom if anyone's interested see here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2185130. Great rom works very nicely with the above sam321 1080p kernel, thanks sam321
                    I just have to say I didn't experience this. For me, Netflix keeps buffering.
                    I installed the Xposed framework + the netflix override, and I confirm this fixes the "split screen" issues, but by reverting to the old player, it ends up in a "buffering" screen after maybe 1 minute of playback, which is exactly what I've experience on any 4.2 rom so far on the mk802 IV.
                    So, for me, this rom does not fix Netflix as far as I can tell.

It appears to me that as soon as Netflix tries to send HD content to my device, the problem appears. So, strangely enough, when my Wifi signal is not great, the movie plays ok in SD, but as soon as it tries to go HD, boom, inifinite buffer issue (which is the same issue as on 1.81 btw, so no big surprise here)

I'd love to get more feedback from other people, as I am surprised to see that this fixed the issues for someone but not for me.

Or, should I install sam321's kernel? Edit: nope, tried that as well, still the same issues with Netflix.

Neomode: what exactly is the Netflix patch you made, if you don't mind explaining?

argon0: in the "rockdev" folder, replace the kernel.img with whatever kernel file you want to install, then install as usual with the rockchip installer
                    Last edited by wololo; 06-22-2013, 08:57.
                    Review of the MK802 IV
                    My list of 10 "Must Have" apps for your android mini PC
                    Tutorial: how to setup Unblock-US on your mini pc (to watch Netflix outside of the US)

Comment

Originally posted by wololo View Post
                      I just have to say I didn't experience this. For me, Netflix keeps buffuring.
                      I installed the Xposed framework + the netflix override, and I confirm this fixes the "split screen" issues, but by reverting to the old player, it ends up in a "buffering" screen after maybe 1 minute of playback, which is exactly what I've experience on any 4.2 rom so far on the mk802 IV.
                      So, for me, this rom does not fix Netflix as far as I can tell.

It appears to me that as soon as Netflix tries to send HD content to my device, the problem appears. So, strangely enough, when my Wifi signal is not great, the movie plays ok in SD, but as soon as it tries to go HD, boom, inifinite buffer issue (which is the same issue as on 1.81 btw, so no big surprise here)

I'd love to get more feedback from other people, as I am surprised to see that this fixed the issues for someone but not for me.

Or, should I install sam321's kernel?
                      Hi woholo, are you definitely using the cm10.1 work around for the dinc from the link as there is another one which has the same result you described. Strange it is not working as I have recently flashed neomode's rom for the mk802iv and it still works. the only thing I get is a black border about 0.5 mm around the picture but I just use my tv's zoom and it's gone. I have also done the antenna mod.

Comment

Sixaxis Controller is not working for me

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroll er

I first thought that maybe I do something wrong, but tried the same procedure with my TF101 (running a modded CM10) and it worked. Not sure what goes wrong on the CloudnetGO.

Steps:
                        - Paired controller in the app (verified later with the PC pairing tool)
                        - Start
                        - Press power on the PS3 controller
                        - All lights keep blinking ...

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bjd View Post
                          Hi woholo, are you definitely using the cm10.1 work around for the dinc from the link as there is another one which has the same result you described.
                          Doh! You are right, I was using the wrong workaround, I now confirm this works. Thanks, a very stupid mistake on my end.
                          I'm running into other issues, but yes, Netflix seems indeed to work now.

I've been using the wrong workaround all along, now I'm wondering if it would work with the default rom as well, after all...
                          Review of the MK802 IV
                          My list of 10 "Must Have" apps for your android mini PC
                          Tutorial: how to setup Unblock-US on your mini pc (to watch Netflix outside of the US)

Comment

Originally posted by brAIndamaged View Post
                            Sixaxis Controller is not working for me

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroll er

I first thought that maybe I do something wrong, but tried the same procedure with my TF101 (running a modded CM10) and it worked. Not sure what goes wrong on the CloudnetGO.

Steps:
                            - Paired controller in the app (verified later with the PC pairing tool)
                            - Start
                            - Press power on the PS3 controller
                            - All lights keep blinking ...

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks.
                            Working fine here !

Comment

Device bricked

Originally posted by sam321 View Post
                              yes use this Rom and a 1080p kernel from here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...kernel-is-here
                              Installed the rom and the non overclocked 1080p kernel. Was watching a movie after the kernel install and 30 minutes into the movie the device froze up and turned it self off. Now the device won't start anymore, I can do the recovery but everytime I try to upgrade it gives me an error "Test device fail". Any other way to get the device up and running again?

Comment

Regarding my problems with the Sixaxis Controller:

Originally posted by jpearn View Post
                                Working fine here !
                                Thanks for the feedback. I guess I need to check my setup again. What kind of keyboard / mouse do you use?

Comment

Working...
                                X