No announcement yet.

Beelink Mini MX III hdmi passthrough sound stuttering with Kodi & SPMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is kodi jarvis problem, kodi krypton solve this audio issue, install nightlies, next confluence skin if you want and no audio drops...

Comment

Originally posted by dommels View Post
      I flashed Minix U1 firmware which doesn't have this issue. MinixMXIII running great. HD passthrough also works.
      Another option is Openelec.
      How did you get HD audio to work. I flashed the Minix U1 to test, but can't get any HD audio from any of the Kodi versions I tried, including the latest SPMC. I also tried the Minix version of Kodi for the U1, it did not work either.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

How did you get HD audio to work. I flashed the Minix U1 to test, but can't get any HD audio from any of the Kodi versions I tried, including the latest SPMC. I also tried the Minix version of Kodi for the U1, it did not work either.

I'm running SPMC with passthrough over HDMI. Make sure it's set to IEC passthrough, audio channels 2.0.
        Also check the digital audio setting in Minix settings (set to hdmi in my case)

Comment

Originally posted by dommels View Post

I'm running SPMC with passthrough over HDMI. Make sure it's set to IEC passthrough, audio channels 2.0.
          Also check the digital audio setting in Minix settings (set to hdmi in my case)
          Thank you, somehow, I missed the HDMI setting, it was set to PCM.... What a dumb oversight. Anyway, I am getting HD audio now.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

For those who do not want to flash the MiniMXIII,use SPMC 16.4.2!
            As HDMI out[in Tv-Box settings] just select 1080p/24Hz.Interface will run not so smooth but you'll have 3d ISO Br. playback And DTS ,Ac3 passthrough[no hick-ups]

Comment

Hi there, this is jordan from Italy.
              I'm owner of MINI MX Amlogic S905.
              I have same problem of movie sound stuttering / glitches every 10 seconds approximately, using hdmi passtrough. I tried all the solutions given in this thread but problem still remain.
              Any news about it?
              The only sure thing I know is that the problem depens on the cpu Amlogic S905; infact I have a box tv player MXV Amlogic S805 and a box tv player minix neo 64A and the sound hdmi passtrough works great for both players.
              waiting for some solutions.
              thank's in advance

Comment

Hi, I have the beelink G1 and to day I got the update firmware from date 10-22/2016. The problems with the drop outs in sound in the passtrue Dolby Digital was solved!! :-) :-) :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jordantheripper
                  Hi there, this is jordan from Italy.
                  I'm owner of MINI MX Amlogic S905.
                  I have same problem of movie sound stuttering / glitches every 10 seconds approximately, using hdmi passtrough. I tried all the solutions given in this thread but problem still remain.
                  Any news about it?
                  The only sure thing I know is that the problem depens on the cpu Amlogic S905; infact I have a box tv player MXV Amlogic S805 and a box tv player minix neo 64A and the sound hdmi passtrough works great for both players.
                  waiting for some solutions.
                  thank's in advance

Hi I have mini mxiii 905x i resolved audio passthrouth problem (and auto switch refresh rate ) with libreelec. It has been the only way

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X