X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snakeb
    replied
    Originally posted by zenix View Post
    Hi, i have a mecool m8s pro with a magendaz nexus nano rom and kodi works fine but ftmc has UI maximum resolution at 1280x720 ( i cannot change it), so every movie i play , it shows only a small square in the upper left corner. I cannot fix it in the player settings n order to have full screen playback. How can i fix it?
    Had a gt1 ultimate running magendaz nexus rom. Getting same problem. libamcodec.so was already in the file posted. Only fix for getting a full screen when playing from covenant add on, it's turn off the amlogic acceleration, maybe a compatibility issue with 7.1.2? (Btw tried 16.2.28 version too, same problem)

Leave a comment:

• tosu
    replied
    Have a report about a bug in version 31.
    When you connect a bluetooth speaker there is no sound in the video playback. I went back to try and if there is sound but it appears minutes long after. I would not know to say but 1 minute after beginning the reproduction of a video the sound appears. While the video is silent, the sounds of kodi in the menus if they are heard
    (mini m8s II 2gb/16gb p212, FTMC 16.2.31)

Leave a comment:

• Dumdum
    replied
    I use ftmc, I find it to be the best fork for me. I am using an s905x box. Every once in a while I update the add-ons by installing a pre built build. The Jarvis builds are harder to find now. Is there a way that I can install a krypton build on ftmc. I am using the latest version of ftmc that is posted in the first post. Thank you for this great app.

Leave a comment:

• suppenkasper
    replied
    Hi,

I tried to add some lines in public.libraries.txt. Now the Alfawise Z28 pro 2gb/16gb with 1GbE does not work anymore.

It's an rk3328 device and I used the rockchip version of FTMC.

There is an Android 7.1.2 installed and I searched for the .so files in system/etc. There were files like rk_hevc.so and similar files which I included.

Unfortunately there were no rkcodec.so

Is there a possibility to edit the single file again?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by suppenkasper; 02-04-2018, 22:42.

Leave a comment:

• GeraldV
    replied
    My apolgies if I am asking a question that is already answered. I tried searching through all 91 pages and came up dry.

Will FTMC work on my Z69 3G/32G / Android 7.1.2 ?
    Currently KODI 17.6 has jerky playback on random HD movies and hence my wanting to try FTMC
    I have already installed and tried it, but it crashes when trying to playback anything.
    I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time with Android 7.1.2

BTW .. I have also tested by flashing with Android 6 firmware (Z69) and then FTMC works perfectly.

Should I just stick to ver6 or does it run on 7.1.2?

Once again apologies if I am repeating something or placing in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Leave a comment:

• markhascole
    replied
    Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post
    Hi Superceleron. Lately whenever I try to install a new addon it says that dependancy of python version 2.25.0 is not met. how can I fix this?
    Yes i completely agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Budmo
    replied
    Originally posted by JoseM View Post

FTMC Arm Rockchip 16.2.31
    - many thanks for your reply. Have installed. already. Flight - normal (warkable on RK3188)!

Leave a comment:

• JoseM
    replied
    Originally posted by Budmo View Post
    Good day,
    pls advice, if i may to install and use it on RK3188 (2Gb RAM)? Please tell me a download`s link.
    Thanks in avance.
    FTMC Arm Rockchip 16.2.31

Leave a comment:

• Budmo
    replied
    Good day,
    pls advice, if i may to install and use it on RK3188 (2Gb RAM)? Please tell me a download`s link.
    Thanks in avance.

Leave a comment:

• zenix
    replied
    Hi, i have a mecool m8s pro with a magendaz nexus nano rom and kodi works fine but ftmc has UI maximum resolution at 1280x720 ( i cannot change it), so every movie i play , it shows only a small square in the upper left corner. I cannot fix it in the player settings n order to have full screen playback. How can i fix it?

Leave a comment:

• BTR11
    replied
    Originally posted by mrvanity View Post

Try installing this zip file

After that, try to reinstall your plugin
    Thanks, I had tried this but it´s not working.

Leave a comment:

• BTR11
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Yes needs some updates to v2.25... and i stopped development of FTMC 16... im going to open the git this weekend with all the changes until V31 so if anyone want to add support for it, be my guest
    Just dont forget to share the code when you do any changes!
    Good to hear from you superceleron, thanks for your work.
    I hope somebody with developers skills can implement this compatibility with phyton v 2.25 into FTMC, because at the moment the apk have broken a lot addons compatibility that it´s making useless FTMC; some for android 4.4.2 devices is the end of the cycle, however still mygica and ebmc 4.4 still works, but are not the same, or not represent the advantages of FTMC.

Leave a comment:

• pepepaco
    replied
    I notice the Kodi 17.3 versions that comes bundled on some boxes does a better job than the one in the play store. is it that the manufactures created an optimized version from their own?
    thanks.

Leave a comment:

• rajawaqas
    replied
    Originally posted by JoseM View Post
    • Need a root. Go to / system / etc / find public.libraries.txt, add to the end libamcodec.so
    • Reboot and enjoy!
    Thanks. I did that as you mention above post but after this, when I play movie from kodi then movie goes black screen?

Leave a comment:

• robot20
    replied
    If I stay with KRYPTON 17.6 does this mean that I will not have video hardware acceleration. Does the GT1 ultimate have the resources to run well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X