X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloodgnome
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    FTMC Use the old 16 data so no name is missing etc.. so use the way that is for 16 on advancedsettings.xml
    I cant remember the default buffer but i think it was 60Mb ... but not 100% sure!
    Could you fix the "Wrong Date" displaying on all Addons for Movies/Series ? It seems that in the skin the dd/mm is not set...just the yyyy seems right. So when a new Episode from your favorite show is released it only shows 01.01.2017 instead of 24.10.2017 or something like that.

Oh and I heard some rumors about FTMC Krypton Is it true ? Just for API22/Android 5+ and above like the original Kodi i guess ?

Great work superceleron.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    FTMC Use the old 16 data so no name is missing etc.. so use the way that is for 16 on advancedsettings.xml
    I cant remember the default buffer but i think it was 60Mb ... but not 100% sure!

Leave a comment:

• exitguy
    replied
    Just some quick questions in regard to the advancedsettings.xml file

- I have one that was setup when using XBMC for MINIX v15.3 - so would it be compatible to use that in the FTMC userdata directory ??

<advancedsettings>
    <splash>false</splash>
    <network>
    <buffermode>1</buffermode>
    <cachemembuffersize>52428800</cachemembuffersize>
    <readbufferfactor>20</readbufferfactor>
    <curlclienttimeout>10</curlclienttimeout>
    <curllowspeedtime>10</curllowspeedtime>
    </network>
    </advancedsettings>

- If there is no advancedsettings.xml file setup, what are the defaults for items like cachemembuffersize, etc. above in FTMC ??

- I see that the latest version of Kodi has changed some naming conventions and added extra items, I would assume that these are not relevant to the FTMC version of the advancedsettings.xml file, can someone please confirm if that is correct ??

<network>
    <curlclienttimeout>10</curlclienttimeout> <!-- Timeout in seconds for libcurl (http/ftp) connections -->
    <curllowspeedtime>20</curllowspeedtime> <!-- Time in seconds for libcurl to consider a connection lowspeed -->
    <curlretries>2</curlretries> <!-- Amount of retries for certain failed libcurl operations (e.g. timeout) -->
    <httpproxyusername></httpproxyusername> <!-- username for Basic Proxy Authentication -->
    <httpproxypassword></httpproxypassword> <!-- password for Basic Proxy Authentication -->
    </network>

Note: In Kodi v17, the three buffer settings are removed from the <network> tag and now placed under the new <cache> tag.

<cache>
    <memorysize>0</memorysize> <!-- number of bytes used for buffering streams in memory When set to 0 the cache will be written to disk instead of RAM -->
    - WAS cachemembuffersize

<buffermode>0</buffermode> <!-- Choose what to buffer:
    0) Buffer all internet filesystems (like "2" but additionally also ftp, webdav, etc.) (default)
    1) Buffer all filesystems (including local)
    2) Only buffer true internet filesystems (streams) (http, etc.)
    3) No buffer -->

<readfactor>4.0</readfactor> <!-- this factor determines the max readrate in terms of readfactor * avg bitrate of a video file.This can help on bad connections to keep the cache filled. It will also greatly speed up buffering. Default value 4.0. -->
    - WAS readbufferfactor

</cache>

Leave a comment:

• bloodgnome
    replied
    Originally posted by nik1975 View Post
    Any idea why on FTMC all the realease episodes of tv shows,for example suits,have date of release 1/1/2017 or 1/1/2016
    On Kodi shows as they are correctly
    Do i need to make any change or configuration?
    Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I was wondering the same thing... I think its a bug cause with a older ftmc it works fine.

Leave a comment:

• juicedude
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you very much for this - It is brilliant! I am new here and would like to know if there is a way to change settings like you can with Kodi? I can't seem to find the menus like system, media player etc...

Thanks in advanced

Leave a comment:

• denis93c
    replied
    Thank you Superceleron, i did not know it worked on android 7, great news

Leave a comment:

• nik1975
    replied
    Any idea why on FTMC all the realease episodes of tv shows,for example suits,have date of release 1/1/2017 or 1/1/2016
    On Kodi shows as they are correctly
    Do i need to make any change or configuration?
    Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    FTMC works up to 7.1.2, dunno on 8 since i never tested or even have any device with it.

Leave a comment:

• denis93c
    replied
    i may be wrong, but i think ftmc only works up to android 6 traitt

Leave a comment:

• traitt
    replied
    Hello. after a lot of work now The FTMC player works really well on the old android running 4.4.2. Question, I have newer android players (android 7.2) running Kodi 17.3. I like how the FTMC player works. Could I use FTMC in the place of Kodi 17.3 (on the box running 17.3). ? or would it be better to stay with Kodi 17.3 ? thanks

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by OriginalD View Post

Thanks bluesmanuk . I did try replacing the .SO from the location you mentioned but didn't check the permissions. What should they be?
    Also, I do have the pass thru enabled in FTMC. Please note, the video does play, just no audio on digital. Stereo works fine.

I'll try replacing the files again and applying the permissions. If you are so kind to let me know what they should be.
    Off the top of my head I can't remember the permissions but would imagine that it would be the same as other files in the same folder.

You will need to set passthrough in the firmware as well as FTMC unless the firmware is set to auto detect audio output.

Leave a comment:

• OriginalD
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

It will be an issue with your firmware.

Try replacing these two .so files (make sure that the permissions remain the same) and see if it works then.

And make sure that your firmware passthrough setting in on (if it is present)

https://github.com/JamesLinEngineer/RKMC/tree/Jarvis/RKMC-Patches/rk3368/Android5.1
    Thanks bluesmanuk . I did try replacing the .SO from the location you mentioned but didn't check the permissions. What should they be?
    Also, I do have the pass thru enabled in FTMC. Please note, the video does play, just no audio on digital. Stereo works fine.

I'll try replacing the files again and applying the permissions. If you are so kind to let me know what they should be.

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by OriginalD View Post
    Thanks for creating this. I am having an issue with FTMC on HiMedia H8 Android 5.1. 4K displays properly but no audio pass thru. Any help would be appreciated. This is a RK3368 device.
    It will be an issue with your firmware.

Try replacing these two .so files (make sure that the permissions remain the same) and see if it works then.

And make sure that your firmware passthrough setting in on (if it is present)

https://github.com/JamesLinEngineer/RKMC/tree/Jarvis/RKMC-Patches/rk3368/Android5.1

Leave a comment:

• OriginalD
    replied
    Thanks for creating this. I am having an issue with FTMC on HiMedia H8 Android 5.1. 4K displays properly but no audio pass thru. Any help would be appreciated. This is a RK3368 device.

Leave a comment:

• tosu
    replied
    I have a problem. In version 16.2.31 (s905x amlogic version) when I connect a speaker by bluetooth, I give to play, the image and sound begins but in 1 sec and stops to sound. The image continues. I tried it on kodi and it goes well
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X