X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodimailbox2017
    replied
    Originally posted by tenoce View Post
    As I am using Superceleron's ROM on my GT1 I tried to use FTMC many times. However any time I am using FTMC with IPTV Simple addon after 4-5 hours of usage the streams get to stumble and begin to buffer each 10 seconds. It seems as some kind of buffer gets filled and not emptied.
    Has someone else experienced this behavior?
    Sounds like typical IPTV drawbacks to me. 4 to 5 hours of use before problems sounds like a awesome IPTV setup to me haha

Leave a comment:

• tenoce
    replied
    As I am using Superceleron's ROM on my GT1 I tried to use FTMC many times. However any time I am using FTMC with IPTV Simple addon after 4-5 hours of usage the streams get to stumble and begin to buffer each 10 seconds. It seems as some kind of buffer gets filled and not emptied.
    Has someone else experienced this behavior?

Leave a comment:

• Xufykick
    replied
    Saludos a todo el mundo, ya somos uno mas

Leave a comment:

• Kodimailbox2017
    replied
    Originally posted by nik1975 View Post
    Is there any possibility to install ftmc to windows as a portable version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    As awesome as it is for Android, going for FTMC on PC is kinda redundant and probably more trouble than its worth, You have a quite few options on the PC side of things tho. I've seen some tutorial videos on how to make the official Kodi portable meaning you can have multiple kodi builds on it if thats what you want. You can also install KATO which is a free Krypton fork for windows. There is also the Jesus box media fork of krypton for PC which is paid but its only like $1 if i remember correctly. Then there are quite a few ways to run Android on PC and just run Kodi, its forks and other Android apps as normal for the most part. You can dual boot a Android OS like Remix OS alongside windows or you can use Android inside of windows with a good Android emulator like AmiDuos, MEMU or Nox.

Leave a comment:

• Kodimailbox2017
    replied
    Hello, I'm trying to install my personal Krypton build on FTMC, or at least transfer as much of it as possible to FTMC. For obvious reasons, whenever​ I do a typical build copy and paste the Krypton skin my build uses gets corrupted on FTMC and renders the entire GUI corrupt and unusable. I have a Idea that I think should work though, If I use a file manager I could go into the FTMC file structure and set the skin back to the default FTMC one or set a FTMC compatible skin from there manually. After that the GUI should be useable again and I should be able to just manually uninstall the very few addons that absolutely require Krypton, customize my freshly installed skin and be good to go. Could someone that understands how the file structure in FTMC works help me out with this? Thanks
    Last edited by Kodimailbox2017; 09-30-2017, 22:03. Reason: Details

Leave a comment:

• tenoce
    replied
    Originally posted by nik1975 View Post

Why on earth would you do that, if you have native Kodi on Windows...

Leave a comment:

• nik1975
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tosu
    replied
    Today, I've changed kodi to spmc latest. It works very well but there are various problems.

What addon can I use for autoframe? Anyone who does not need root? I can see that in some firmware that have ftmc it has the autoframe function. For example, in the KI PRO firmware. How do they do it?
    I have s905x

Another is that the addons to see the logs but not work. "error addon"

Thank you.
    Last edited by tosu; 09-29-2017, 16:06.

Leave a comment:

• achilles_t7
    replied
    1. Anybody knows how you can modify the video cache in FTMC? In Kodi the xml file is located in “Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata”. In FTMC where can I find it?

2. Also: A problem that happens to me on android box Beelink GT1: When trying to install the “Israel Group Repository” (kdil.co/repo), FTMC 16.2.31 crashes. When I turn it back on, the repository is there, but some video add-ons are missing. Tried a few times and the exact thing happens every time.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• goest
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    You need the latest Marshmallow firmware for it to work even if it gets fixed in FTMC.
    The manufacturer is not provided Marshmallow for my device for now. I'll try to flash some from similar devices. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by goest View Post

Have the same issue on Iconbit XDS84K (based on MXQ-4K), Android 5.1.
    RK3229 Android 5.1 don't support fractional frequencies as the firmware is too old.
    You need the latest Marshmallow firmware for it to work even if it gets fixed in FTMC.
    Lollipop will give you lots of Netflix audio out of sync problems too.
    It also looks like the device was abandoned by the manufacturer which doesn't give a lot of confidence.

Leave a comment:

• goest
    replied
    Originally posted by Vlad~Man View Post
    I installed FTMC 16.2.31 on Yundoo Y8. But for some reason, the state of the enable flag for fractional frequencies is not preserved. If you quit the FTMC and start it again.
    Have the same issue on Iconbit XDS84K (based on MXQ-4K), Android 5.1.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by eXcer View Post
    I tested Kodi 17.4. Sound works but with async.
    hmm well i used my bt speaker and it works fine in ftmc and kodi 17 and in sync, so i really dunno.. i need to get a bt phones to try it!

Leave a comment:

• eXcer
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

sorry m8 but nop, that is a very old jarvis bug... i think its going to die like that!
    Try Kodi 17.4 and report back!
    I tested Kodi 17.4. Sound works but with async.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Blame Tronsmart as they abandoned all their users and quit the tv box business leaving users with very buggy firmware.
    You can try normal Kodi 18 but it won't work optimally.
    Yes... i hate that, at least could do a better job on existing boxes roms and then quit!

Originally posted by jimbonice View Post
    Thanks for the great work on 31!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X