X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12elotro
    replied
    I have a question, if for example there is an addon with version for kodi 16.1 and with version for kodi 17,3, which I choose to install on FTMC?

Leave a comment:

• Kodimailbox2017
    replied
    Other than the News 12 addon from the official Kodi repo (it specifically says Kodi 17 only and I get dependency errors when installing its zip file manually as it won't even show up otherwise), I don't have any problems getting other video addons working to my knowledge. Is there any way to inject just a few Krypton dependencies to get this addon and at least one Krypton skin working? I have a Krypton build using the mimic skin I have worked long and hard on but I can't just drop it on a 16.1 based FTMC due to the incompatible 17.3 skin but I can't just install a 16.1 skin on Krypton either. What I probably need is a skin that is cross compatible with both Krypton and Jarvis if that even exists. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Kodimailbox2017; 08-29-2017, 09:17.

Leave a comment:

• mattyspurs76
    replied
    What are the ideal settings and setup for ftmc? I've installed the custom firmware which gives me android 7.1 on my h96 pro plus. Just looking to make this run as smooth as possible.on my box. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• wmiki
    replied
    Hi!
    I install FTMC16230armv7a.apk, for my Beelink GT1 S912.
    How can i setting it exactly?
    Have i use the frame fix.apk, or it is working automaticly?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by madhat View Post
    Thanks a lot superceleron for FTMC. I am able to use an addon which is supported only by kodi17 because they have updated their site to https protocol. I have AVOv onlineplus box with android 4.4.2. I was able to get the FTMC thro mickey hop.
    The FTMC version I have shows 6.1 .23. Looks like there are updates to this. How can I force an update to FTMC ?
    16.1.23? that i old m8 its now on 16.2.30... check the 1ยบ page.

Leave a comment:

• madhat
    replied
    Thanks a lot superceleron for FTMC. I am able to use an addon which is supported only by kodi17 because they have updated their site to https protocol. I have AVOv onlineplus box with android 4.4.2. I was able to get the FTMC thro mickey hop.
    The FTMC version I have shows 6.1 .23. Looks like there are updates to this. How can I force an update to FTMC ?

Leave a comment:

• dermuggi
    replied
    hi.
    i realy like FTMC...but ive tried it on my old minix neo x7 and there is no chance to get passthrough with hdmi oO
    inside ftmc theres no chance to change the audio device, only "Android, audiotrack" i can see in grey,nothing to change.
    channels are 2.0 , passtrhough activated

firmware is last official 250 minix

setting:

Loudspeakercable 5.1 ---> Loudspeaker (only sound)
    ^
    I
    I
    pioneer vsx 921k<<<----minix neo x7<<<---asus router<<---nas 5 hdds
    I
    I
    v
    hdmi--->led-tv (only image)

i thought ftmc is able to make passthrough working on x7 like spmc 16.1.2 witk rk support do (btw-->>hardwareguru mentioned spmc 16.1.4 compiling...long time ago...but ive never found any 16.1.4 spmc with rk-support...where is it oO?)

inside android i set "hdmi-bitstream."
    with spmc 16.1.2 rk-support - its working with the audio device "rk-multichannel 5.1.....something like that"

any chance to get passthrough working?
    thx in advance

edit: ive laso tried ebox 4.4 media center and all the other stuff wich makes kodi 17 possible on 4.4 android,no chance,every time audio device is in grey and not changeable

edit2: ok....found the problem ->> neo x7 has rk3188....as far as i can see ftmc supports rk up to rk32.. .....so no hw and passthrough ;D
    thats my opinion ..am i right?
    Last edited by dermuggi; 08-25-2017, 08:01.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    The anwser is Ftmc is supported for 4.4 by Super Celeron.

17 and above will not work on 4.4. But Super Celeron has given life to these devices for long time now.

Leave a comment:

• bloodgnome
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Depends what is in the box, which I think in yours is an AMLogic chipset?

FTMC x86 = Intel boxes

FTMC Arm Rockchip = Rockchip specific boxes.

FTMC Arm General/AML = AMLogic specific/Any other boxes
    I think he meant what KODI 17.3 (!) works for Android 4.4.2 (And his crappy MXQ Box)...

The answer to that is .... NONE

Kodi 17+ = Android API 21 which is Android 5 Lolipop or above so NO Android 4.4 will be supported either with Mods or anything else from Kodi 17 Final till Kodi 99

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEK6511 View Post
    what fork works in MXQ BOX for 17.3 and android 4.4.2
    Depends what is in the box, which I think in yours is an AMLogic chipset?

FTMC x86 = Intel boxes

FTMC Arm Rockchip = Rockchip specific boxes.

FTMC Arm General/AML = AMLogic specific/Any other boxes

Leave a comment:

• MIKEK6511
    replied
    what fork works in MXQ BOX for 17.3 and android 4.4.2

Leave a comment:

• jimbonice
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron
    Well looks like you guys going to get a build 31 after all LOL...
    Yahoo!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    nop is jarvis, kryptonite will have its own thread!

• mikele
    replied
    build 31 is kryptonite ? lol

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Well looks like you guys going to get a build 31 after all LOL...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X