X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by gjac1 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but how do i change it so when i go into file manager , it lists the name of the external hard drives or flash drives correctly ?

For example, i have 1 drive with the name TOSHIBA EXT but in file manager it says the name of the drive is 99BGFT6551.

Kodi and SPMC both read my drive names correctly, just not sure what to change in FTMC

Thanks
    There is no setting that you can change in the FTMC interface that can change this.

But I'm sure that Superceleron will see this and can perhaps factor this into the next version.

Leave a comment:

• gjac1
    replied
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but how do i change it so when i go into file manager , it lists the name of the external hard drives or flash drives correctly ?

For example, i have 1 drive with the name TOSHIBA EXT but in file manager it says the name of the drive is 99BGFT6551.

Kodi and SPMC both read my drive names correctly, just not sure what to change in FTMC

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by MeWilko View Post

Same issue. Even tried fooling the box into thinking it was higher to allow installation, and received the same error.

Just think it isn't possible for me
    well your Android must have weird problem!
    Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• MeWilko
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    No that means that the min is sdk 19 -> up... not less!
    Try renaming the apk to ftmcapp.apk and try again!
    Same issue. Even tried fooling the box into thinking it was higher to allow installation, and received the same error.

Just think it isn't possible for me

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    No that means that the min is sdk 19 -> up... not less!
    Try renaming the apk to ftmcapp.apk and try again!

Leave a comment:

• MeWilko
    replied

FTMC is build on sdk 19!
    So that means it supports everything lower, right? I did see a forum post about someone who was attempting to launch a game on their Android device, but because they had numbers in the title it was causing an error..

Sorry to be a pain, I've been trying to resolve the issues with my box for days!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Apparently it requires a newer sdk version, from 17 to 19 - any ideas on how to resolve that?
    FTMC is build on sdk 19!

Leave a comment:

• MeWilko
    replied
    Apparently it requires a newer sdk version, from 17 to 19 - any ideas on how to resolve that?

Leave a comment:

• MeWilko
    replied
    Found it

Leave a comment:

• MeWilko
    replied
    This is on a TV box so how would I go about doing that?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    I am getting a parsing error every time I attempt to install any version of this on android 4.4.2.

I've tried installing from SD, downloading through the website, all three of the latest versions. I ensured that installing from unknown sources is enabled, haven't changed the name of the file, enabled USB debugging, and ensured there is no antivirus installed.

Have you got any other ideas?
    hmm strange, that should not occur, maybe some limitation on that version of android 4.4
    You need to see the logcat!

Leave a comment:

• MeWilko
    replied
    I am getting a parsing error every time I attempt to install any version of this on android 4.4.2.

I've tried installing from SD, downloading through the website, all three of the latest versions. I ensured that installing from unknown sources is enabled, haven't changed the name of the file, enabled USB debugging, and ensured there is no antivirus installed.

Have you got any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Alejandro77PT
    replied

glad you found a solution!
    Comprimentos também de Portugal
    Caramba! O mundo é mesmo pequeno!!!! E este vosso projecto é a prova de que o nosso pequeno "retângulo" tem muito talento

Um abraço e muito obrigado!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Alejandro77PT View Post

Hello again!
    First of all thank you and Superceleron very much for yours willingness to help me.

I already have a "work around" for my problem. Instead of running the MetalliQ addon directly, I use the "Extended Info Mod" (which is also spectacular in conjunction with MetalliQ) and is already working with all the "players".

Many thanks in any case for your availability, and once again, you did a great job FTMC. I'm looking forward to seeing a new version based on Kodi Krypton (with Amlogic support so I can use some beautiful Krypton builds out there

Regards from Portugal!!!!
    glad you found a solution!
    Comprimentos também de Portugal

Leave a comment:

• Alejandro77PT
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

If you can give a couple of examples of legal addons that it doesn't work with, then there is a fair chance of seeing where an issue may be.
    Hello again!
    First of all thank you and Superceleron very much for yours willingness to help me.

I already have a "work around" for my problem. Instead of running the MetalliQ addon directly, I use the "Extended Info Mod" (which is also spectacular in conjunction with MetalliQ) and is already working with all the "players".

Many thanks in any case for your availability, and once again, you did a great job FTMC. I'm looking forward to seeing a new version based on Kodi Krypton (with Amlogic support so I can use some beautiful Krypton builds out there

Regards from Portugal!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X