• mikele
    replied
    soon released ?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by mikele View Post
    is ftmc 17 available to download ?
    Nop, only rls internal test for the team.

Leave a comment:

• mikele
    replied
    is ftmc 17 available to download ?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    Correct, i have ftmc 17 working really nice on nougat now on rk devices no need for the rkcodec....!

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by LeKodeur View Post
    Hi
    I purchased a H96Max box only to find out that it only output stereo sound and many dropped video frames using Kodi 17.4. The 'video' player app however outputs multichannel sound (DTS, Dolby etc) correctly and smooth picture, no dropped frames. So, there is obviously something wrong with Kodi (system sound settings set to 2.0ch audio passthrough for SPDIF passthrough ... but tried many other audio combinations, including 5.1ch no-passthrough, still only stereo comes out). I was told to try FTMC which I downloaded and installed from this website (Rockship version)... but I still have the same problems with stereo sound only and poor video (jerky). Is anyone using FTMC on a H96Max unit who can give me some advice? Thank you!
    You should seriously ask the manufacturer of that device to fix their problems as it is a 100% firmware problem.
    There are already RK3399/RK3328 devices with full Kodi 18 compatibility and running Nougat.

Leave a comment:

• LeKodeur
    replied
    Hi
    I purchased a H96Max box only to find out that it only output stereo sound and many dropped video frames using Kodi 17.4. The 'video' player app however outputs multichannel sound (DTS, Dolby etc) correctly and smooth picture, no dropped frames. So, there is obviously something wrong with Kodi (system sound settings set to 2.0ch audio passthrough for SPDIF passthrough ... but tried many other audio combinations, including 5.1ch no-passthrough, still only stereo comes out). I was told to try FTMC which I downloaded and installed from this website (Rockship version)... but I still have the same problems with stereo sound only and poor video (jerky). Is anyone using FTMC on a H96Max unit who can give me some advice? Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied

So good If you do the same job with it !

Is that true the support of AMLogic come back in Leia ?
    Not that i know!

Leave a comment:

• mikele
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Leia??? na... im not touching that one for a long time.... they dint even finish that one and until they finish it.....
    So good If you do the same job with it !

Is that true the support of AMLogic come back in Leia ?

Leave a comment:

• michel30
    replied
    Hello,

This is a super app works very well thanks for it.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied

Krypton ? Do you mean Leia ?
    Leia??? na... im not touching that one for a long time.... they dint even finish that one and until they finish it.....

Leave a comment:

• mikele
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    well i have build 31 done for a 2 weeks now... but since i was so busy... i dint rls it.
    I m8 rls in a few more days since i need to clean a few stuff in my build server, also being busy with FTMC krypton...
    Krypton ? Do you mean Leia ?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    well i have build 31 done for a 2 weeks now... but since i was so busy... i dint rls it.
    I m8 rls in a few more days since i need to clean a few stuff in my build server, also being busy with FTMC krypton...

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by 12elotro View Post
    I have a question, if for example there is an addon with version for kodi 16.1 and with version for kodi 17,3, which I choose to install on FTMC?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X