X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
    How far is FTMC 17? And can you give the diffrences between kodi 17 and ftmc 17 ? Like a vhanglog or is there a github page i can look at? I like to gollow this great projects
    Well for now is on hold until i get the free time to continue the work on it.

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    How far is FTMC 17? And can you give the diffrences between kodi 17 and ftmc 17 ? Like a vhanglog or is there a github page i can look at? I like to gollow this great projects

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    No no need thks

• merlinux
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmm weird... that is working here... i will check it later!
    Do you need some logs?

Leave a comment:

• denis93c
    replied
    i was asked this question "Is there a way to set output in FTMC to Ultra HD? All mine is showing is a refresh rate but nothing above that. Thanks", i was thinking he just needs to select output quality in a video addon and his android settings as well, but i thought i would ask you guys first, thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by merlinux View Post

I uninstalled 16.2.31 and installed .30... no changes. I still have the same problem.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	no_HD_SD.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	681448
    hmm weird... that is working here... i will check it later!

Leave a comment:

• merlinux
    replied

Yes i know about is a problem of the update for the V17 database, some bugs on it...
    Go back to 16.2.30 and it should be ok!
    I uninstalled 16.2.31 and installed .30... no changes. I still have the same problem.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	no_HD_SD.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	681448

Leave a comment:

• tosu
    replied
    I only share my experience.
    I already said issue with bluetooth.
    Now I'm noticing some issues with opening ports. Some ISPs are changing to ipv6 and sometimes in ftmc, I do not get addons like quasar start to find seeds and start downloading. This is 9 out of 10 times (Kodi old box ok)
    Another issue is that other addons (palantir) for direct viewing videos are slow downloading. I use Kodi in my other box (mini m8sII) and start the video right away with 1080p video. Here in ftmc (box KI pro) the download is slow, takes the buffer and when it starts to see, it is then freezer to load again. The wifi connection is the same with an excellent signal for the 2.
    Some addons fail to install (yet another torrent player, Kmediatorrent)
    Maybe all they're problems with the Meecol Ki Pro (original firmware 20170905)
    I only tell my experience in case this can help you

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by merlinux View Post

I'm sorry for the late

I mean HD/SD flags.
    Yes i know about is a problem of the update for the V17 database, some bugs on it...
    Go back to 16.2.30 and it should be ok!

Leave a comment:

• merlinux
    replied

Flags you mean, watch and mid watch etc? or the HD/SD flags?
    I'm sorry for the late

I mean HD/SD flags.

Leave a comment:

• uncleholdout
    replied
    Can you add right click to exit video and double right click to exit app. It makes it a lot easier to navigate you don't have to move the mouse

Leave a comment:

• bloodgnome
    replied

Well i cant check that now for a some time since im full of work...
    But yes it can be a bug in V17 database!
    About the FTMC 17, AML codec is there but not the rk...
    Tested it... Seems to be the case with the v17 Database as with 1.6.2.30 it works fine....

So I guess I'll stick around with 1.6.2.30 for a (long) while then

To bad the Rockchip stuff is gone with Kodi 17...no development on RKMC too...

Maybe you can push out a final fixed FTMC 16 in the future after you job allows you to do so...
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

Yes, standard skin....worked fine with the old FTMC (Build 26). Even started from scratch with a clean install....all addons are affected...exodus covenant 1channel elysium bob ect.

Maybe a bug cause of the the lastest changelog point "compatibility with kodi v17 database" ?!? I will try 1.6.2.30 this evening.

FTMC 17 for the win....will it still have RKCodec / Amlogic Codec inside though ?
    Well i cant check that now for a some time since im full of work...
    But yes it can be a bug in V17 database!
    About the FTMC 17, AML codec is there but not the rk...

Leave a comment:

• bloodgnome
    replied

Did you try the "stock" skin?
    And yes i already have a beta done...and yes it will be only 5+ its time to move on.. so Android 4 this one is enough for long time!
    Yes, standard skin....worked fine with the old FTMC (Build 26). Even started from scratch with a clean install....all addons are affected...exodus covenant 1channel elysium bob ect.

Maybe a bug cause of the the lastest changelog point "compatibility with kodi v17 database" ?!? I will try 1.6.2.30 this evening.

FTMC 17 for the win....will it still have RKCodec / Amlogic Codec inside though ?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

Could you fix the "Wrong Date" displaying on all Addons for Movies/Series ? It seems that in the skin the dd/mm is not set...just the yyyy seems right. So when a new Episode from your favorite show is released it only shows 01.01.2017 instead of 24.10.2017 or something like that.

Oh and I heard some rumors about FTMC Krypton Is it true ? Just for API22/Android 5+ and above like the original Kodi i guess ?

Great work superceleron.
    Did you try the "stock" skin?
    And yes i already have a beta done...and yes it will be only 5+ its time to move on.. so Android 4 this one is enough for long time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X