Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, like I said wifi is working again,
    Originally posted by Jefken3 View Post
    No need annymore, I have made a card with bootcardmaker and a version 0513 I did found on chinagadgets, wifi is working again! Many thanks for your efforts desmondo!
    Now I 'm curious if wifi will work on OE, is it possible that the OE system is using androids wifi configurations running on the background?
    Wifi is not working in OE, I think the right dbt.img file would solve my problem, how can I generate a dbt.img file from my firmware running? The firmware that I used was not containing a zipfile i.e. p200_2G-ota-20160610.zip, but only aml_sdc_burn.ini, aml_upgrade_package.img and U-boot.bin.sd.bin

regards.
    Last edited by Jefken3; 06-19-2016, 05:55.

Comment

Not sure how you would do that. Maybe some others may be able to help you on that or any guide online.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

Show the contents of your remot.conf. Need to replace the code that "OK" (perhaps now 97). For code 28.
        Hi Balbes, just noticed i don't have menu Key either, do you have any idea which button needs replaced? Likewise no FFWD or RWD but OK on soft controls

Comment

Hi desmondo I don't quite understand what it was about. (I use a computer translator).

Comment

Help! I 've think I have bricked my device, reflashd, but recovery appeard and was gone, now nothing is happening annymore, any advice!
            use usb burning tool to flash the firmware. see post #97 here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...di-dolby/page7
            Last edited by carianis; 06-25-2016, 12:10.

Comment

Hi desmondo I don't quite understand what it was about. (I use a computer translator).
              Hi Balbes, what I mean is the context menu button does not work on remote control. Is there away that you know off for me to configure the remote. Most guides online refer to lirc but it doesn't detect tthe ir reciever.

Comment

I have a set-top box and remote control, as You have. So I will not be able to perform analysis of the ...

Comment

I have a set-top box and remote control, as You have. So I will not be able to perform analysis of the ...
                  Hi thanks Balbes150, think its weird that the remote.conf is fine in android but not the OE install. Considering installing to internal storage, your OE.zip for i7 I noted it had been used on a few of the tronsmart s95boxes and apparently worked. I realise i could brick.

Comment

1. Android uses a different set of correspondences of codes of actions for the remote control. The table of correspondence of action and codes in Android is different from OE. For example, as the "Ok" button. In Android code 97, and 28 OE. You also need to consider that the functions of the processing codes may be different or absent.
                    2. Do I understand correctly that You want to try to install OE in the internal memory ?

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me on this so quickly is there lists for these codes somewhere..... That way I can update the remote config for openelec. And yes your understanding is correc,, I am considering trying to install to internal emmc. Would like to get remote working fully firs..

Comment

Need file remote to add to the installed system. It can be changed by selecting the working state. The main problem is the installation of OE to internal memory - a working dtb file. What would the system normally started.

Comment

Need file remote to add to the installed system. It can be changed by selecting the working state. The main problem is the installation of OE to internal memory - a working dtb file. What would the system normally started.
                          I have the dtb file from android and also the remote.conf but unsure of what you mean changed by selecting working state sorry .

Comment

The correct file for the remote control can be loaded into a running system. To obtain a working system OE necessarily need a dtb file. Without a valid dtb file the system will not boot. Therefore, what would be the correct dtb file would always be included as part of your image to record to the internal memory. File to the remote control unit can be replaced later on a running system using the connected keyboard and mouse.

Comment

Hello boys, I have a problem, I don't understand what I do about this step:

Originally posted by desmondo View Post

Openelec downloads

Download one of the images made available by balbes15O, I used 6.95.3 and place in a folder extract the zip file until you have OE image.
                              There are a lot of directories, can you say me how I must download? I think that I must go in this directory on Yandex: Openelec/SD_and_USB/Telos_Meta/20160708. Must I take Telos_Meta_OpenELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-Vega_S95-6.95.3.img.xz (not in Update directory)? Is it right?

Comment

Hi all is possible to have the Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl file of the qbox?the model that have the remote in the attachment?thanks!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X