No announcement yet.

NEXBOX A95X Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems stock on any if these 905x blows 😁But surprised at specs not 1.5 cpu seems 2.2 and mali 450 expected less thats a bonus.... 😁
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Funny I am running my box putting it through its paces with video playback, On older N300 WiFi network and I am having good luck playing Mobdro terrarium TV & streaming off my Synology NAS

I am about 45 Feet from my router in another room.

Comment

I love it guys. Wow we have a lot of people helping out and that's great. Hopefully we will have a fix soon. I am waiting for a response from the developers. Once I find out, everyone will know. Thanks again.

Comment

KodiLoaded your rom works really well...and looks very nice...but the lack of nav bar, status bar and recent apps make it hard to use

Comment

Originally posted by liviufedur View Post
            KodiLoaded your rom works really well...and looks very nice...but the lack of nav bar, status bar and recent apps make it hard to use
            Funny every droid tv box i have ever owned the first thing I do is S***can the nav bar/status. Nova Launcher has recent apps at the top of the list when you go to apps !
            I run an Himedia Q10 Pro for personnel use, These A95X were for the fun of it, hell they practically give them away.

Comment

for media it's ok...but I'm also doing some small office task on it

Comment

here is the SystemUI with navbar and status

Comment

The problem is that it will not install over the systemui the box has. Is there an app that I can uninstall the systemui and install the one you posted. Thanks

Comment

go to root explorer or es file explorer...go to root(it is "/")... system...priv-app...systemui...you will find there a file SystemUI.apk...replace with the one I provided...but dont forget to set perm otherwise the box will not start

Comment

permissions must be rw - r -r...
                      should look like:
                      xxo
                      xoo
                      xoo

Comment

don't do this until you are sure it's ok

Comment

if you use es file explorer...to enable root access...go on the left...tools...and enable root...then select mount system...now you will have perm to replace that file

Comment

to set perm hold click on the apk file and go to properties (es file) or permissions(root explorer)

Comment

I installed it and it's there and showing on mine, But there seems to be no notifications, Is there something I am missing or does it just not work ?

Comment

i just tested...it doesnt work...i'm not sure its from the apk...ill try to fix it tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X