X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marinero57 View Post

thank you john for your answer ; but i have not this button :

[
    You have a older model. Mine is A7_S905X_V2_1 Dated: 20160616. Red arrow is pointing to the micro button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A7_S905X_V2_1.jpg
Views:	1230
Size:	287.6 KB
ID:	593998

Comment

Originally posted by J0hn View Post

You have a older model. Mine is A7_S905X_V2_1 Dated: 20160616. Red arrow is pointing to the micro button.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n593998[/ATTACH]
      So, what can someone do if he has the older model without the button, to get into recovery mode?

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post

So, what can someone do if he has the older model without the button, to get into recovery mode?
        You can try the "adb reboot recovery" (I haven't tested it).
        hello guys i have a major problem i have installed a corrupted rom and i can't use my phone i need to boot in recovery but my volume button does not work and my question is how i can boot recovery without using volume buttons N.B:my phone is...

Comment

thank you john for your answer ; but i have not this button :

[
          Marinero57.....I had the same issues with my A95X 2gb/16gb box.....No reset button. After several iterations of trying to get USB burning tool to work, the following is what finally worked for me. Can't tell you why thought, it's all a mystery.
          *USB Burn Tool v2.0.8

1. Ensure A95X is powered down and not plugged into anything (i.e. hdmi, no sd card in slot, no power cable, etc.)
          2. USB cable plugged into PC
          3. Start USB Burn tool and load image that you are going to burn. Make sure image is "verified" by the tool.
          4. Press Start on USB Burn Tool
          5. Insert USB cable into the USB port farthest from the sd card slot. (i.e. closest to the "back" of the box)
          6. Watch USB burn tool or listen for windows sound tone. You will see USB burn tool show connected and start flashing.
          7. Once USB burn tool has completed successful burn, stop tool and unplug usb from box.
          8. Should be good to go.
          **SkystreamX4 (S802)....M8S (S812)....Mini M8S (S905)....Nexbox A95x (S905x)

Comment

It's a change but I don't think a button is n3ded to be pushed anymore and tries Everytime when powered by USB. Makes a little easier
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjack View Post

Marinero57.....I had the same issues with my A95X 2gb/16gb box.....No reset button. After several iterations of trying to get USB burning tool to work, the following is what finally worked for me. Can't tell you why thought, it's all a mystery.
              *USB Burn Tool v2.0.8

1. Ensure A95X is powered down and not plugged into anything (i.e. hdmi, no sd card in slot, no power cable, etc.)
              2. USB cable plugged into PC
              3. Start USB Burn tool and load image that you are going to burn. Make sure image is "verified" by the tool.
              4. Press Start on USB Burn Tool
              5. Insert USB cable into the USB port farthest from the sd card slot. (i.e. closest to the "back" of the box)
              6. Watch USB burn tool or listen for windows sound tone. You will see USB burn tool show connected and start flashing.
              7. Once USB burn tool has completed successful burn, stop tool and unplug usb from box.
              8. Should be good to go.
              thank you for your method, i will try that........................and thanks too, meso

Comment

you're a god ladyjack !!! i had already tried this method, but i pushed the start button AFTER having plugged the box ; update OK .....thank you very much

Comment

you're a god ladyjack !!! i had already tried this method, but i pushed the start button AFTER having plugged the box ; update OK .....thank you very much
                  +1

Ladyjack thank you!!!! However even the update has not solved my issue with the HDMI. Still no HDMI signal on my Panasonic PV60, only A/V.

Comment

Thats what I was wondering. Looks like what I am trying to do to the A5 firmware. I guess I have a new one to take apart.

Comment

I have to remove my posts got mixed up was for nexbox 905 not the 905x doh i keep mixing these two up.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        I have to remove my posts got mixed up was for nexbox 905 not the 905x doh i keep mixing these two up.
                        Yes easy to mix up.

Comment

Yes same name just missed the x... I working on the nexbox x95 905.... Jacked wrong thread... The A5 is that one if the 905x models if i remember correctly they name each 1 gig 2 gig as different model?
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Yes same name just missed the x... I working on the nexbox x95 905.... Jacked wrong thread... The A5 is that one if the 905x models if i remember correctly they name each 1 gig 2 gig as different model?
                            Yes 905x. It can be 2/8 or 2/16 I believe.

Comment

It's the official firmware or a modded one ?

Comment

Hi,

Can someone extract and upload the launcher from this FW please? Would be grateful for that. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X