No announcement yet.

NEXBOX A95X Amlogic 905X FIRMWARE UPDATE 20160824

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did everybody tried to play with a bluetooth gamepad or the PS3 pad? Because I cannot find a way to make the PS3 pad to be recognized by the box, and I'm thinking to buy a bluetooth gamepad from gearbest... I wonder if it will work!

Comment

Sony PS3 Dualshock Controllers use non-standard Bluetooth drivers

You will need Sixaxis Controller App and ROOT ACCESS to use a PS3 Dualshock via Bluetooth

If you have ROOT, and wanna check, download Sixaxis Compatibility Checker

If all good, then i highly recommend a purchase of the app for a few bucks and using a "good quality controller" like the PS3 Dualshock

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
        Sony PS3 Dualshock Controllers use non-standard Bluetooth drivers

You will need Sixaxis Controller App and ROOT ACCESS to use a PS3 Dualshock via Bluetooth

If you have ROOT, and wanna check, download Sixaxis Compatibility Checker

If all good, then i highly recommend a purchase of the app for a few bucks and using a "good quality controller" like the PS3 Dualshock
        Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I tried the method you suggested with an original PS3 dualshock controller (I've properly rooted the box and I've superSU), but it doesn't work with the NexBox

Comment

Is your Bluetooth working with any other devices ? eg. Headphones, Keyboards etc

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post
            Is your Bluetooth working with any other devices ? eg. Headphones, Keyboards etc
            Yes, it works with my bluetooth mouse

Comment

With the last versione of Sixaxis Controller, PS3 joypad is recognized. I bought also a bluetooth controller from Gearbest (Terios T3) and it works as well

Comment

which xml do i need to edit to add status and notification bars

Comment

Originally posted by gungrave80 View Post
                  With the last versione of Sixaxis Controller, PS3 joypad is recognized. I bought also a bluetooth controller from Gearbest (Terios T3) and it works as well
                  My bad, Sixaxis controller find a way to communicate with nexbox bluetooth, but joypad is not recognized... better to choose another "true" bluetooth controller (like Terios T3, xiaomi gamepad, gamesir...)

Comment

I added all the apps I use in the system/pre app and flashed all worked fine except now AdAway says not enough space on system partition for host file and su binary update fails. If I remove a couple apps from pre app su binary and AdAway work. Is there another way to get all my apps preinstalled without filling up system partition. Also curious about visibility for navbar and status bar.

If anyone has a copy of their ROM with navbar and status bar enable please send me a link to it
                    Last edited by romula; 09-27-2016, 14:48.

Comment

Hello everybody, i have just bought the nexbox a95x and i'm missing very much navbar, notification bar and recent apps.
                      using some apps i have at least some of these features (but not complete)

i was reading all the thread... but (being not so expert) i have not understood if i can modify the img file to have root, navbar, notifications and recent apps
                      is it possible? how should i do?

thanks to all

Comment

Well if you have eachlink IX809 Pro or coowell v5 they are s905x 1gb 8gb nand, this firmware to a95x will work fine, wifi too.
                        board dx-809 x10-s905x_v1.1
                        http://www.mediafire.com/download/jt...5_USB%26SD.rar
                        to root just install super su work very well
                        I suggest uninstall facebook, and others unnecessary aplications, to watch movies and etc, will
                        work more faster.....
                        Thank you
                        trebor
                        Last edited by herr_marechal; 01-28-2017, 04:59.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Anyone can confirm that in this ROM Bluetooth is Enabled and Working for Nexbox 2g/8G?

Comment

Originally posted by FunboxA95X View Post
                              Anyone can confirm that in this ROM Bluetooth is Enabled and Working for Nexbox 2g/8G?
                              NO, sorry, this rom just will work on 1gb/8gb.

Comment

Sorry. Could you help me?  I bricked my Cowell v5 by updating firmware from nexbox in previous post. I was using usb burning tool 2.0.8 and it flashed rom with 100% but now it don't restart, just logo on the screen. What can I do? 

Comment

Working...
                                X