No announcement yet.

Acemax M12N Modded ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody, i messed up my box i did something to the bootloader and i can't flash anymore images, i think that's due to the recovery i installed twrp and know when i connect via usb to the flashtool i get error just at the begining for the bootloader, i think that i need the stock recovery in order to the flash script to work but unfortunately i deleted the stock recovery, is there anyone that can share the stock recovery i need the one that cames with the last update 12/11/2016, thanks guys, and if i'm wrong what do i need to do to get this right, i really would like to flash this rom, for all i read about it i belive that its much better than stock, thanks once again...

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      use the official Acemax firmwares located at [URL="[URL]https://mega.nz/#!59lF3CRJ!mLXmxLNwM..._zbE6_EQsTBgpQ[/URL]"]https://mega.nz/#!59lF3CRJ!mLXmxLNwM..._zbE6_EQsTBgpQ[/URL] (First Gen, no root)
      Can you redownload it?

Comment

Something odd, i managed to get all done flashed the v3 firmware but i think that some how i got the bootloader to lock, therefore when ever i try to flash the box i get this enum device error on the official usb flashtool, so i think i need to unlock the bootloader again, is there any way to do it with terminal emulator, or the only possible way is with fastboot, please someone help to unlock the bootloader i'm trying to get 7.1 on this box but i suck in adb os fastboot i cant the unlock ome command to work cause the box didn't list in fastboot devices or do i need to restart the box in the bootloader mode but ether way it dosen't show on fastboot devices, in order to get 7.1 need to update bootloader please help....

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

please firmware Enybox X2 ((( please

Comment

Originally posted by 666sadist View Post
            please firmware Enybox X2 ((( please
            Here is the android 9 firmware that I use for all my S912 devices with M12N board (Acemax, MXQ and Enybox), the only caveat is that you will need a USB remote control or external mouse or keyboard. This is a modded firmware that I made myself from the firmwares posted on slimboxtv.ru. It works great!

download link

Comment

Originally posted by electron45 View Post

Here is the android 9 firmware that I use for all my S912 devices with M12N board (Acemax, MXQ and Enybox), the only caveat is that you will need a USB remote control or external mouse or keyboard. This is a modded firmware that I made myself from the firmwares posted on slimboxtv.ru. It works great!

download link
              does not fill writes an error ! there is no way through recovery 11 because it does not log into twrp

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-04-13_20-09-08.png
Views:	49
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	832189Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-04-13_20-09-08.png
Views:	46
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	832190 HELP

Comment

how to log in to twrp if it does not log in through the button.is there stock firmware?

Comment

To recover your device try to use the original firmware, if this fails it may mean a malfunction of your device. Once recovered, I insist on recommending the new android 9 firmware, the difference is very big.

Enybox original firmware

Comment

Originally posted by electron45 View Post
                      To recover your device try to use the original firmware, if this fails it may mean a malfunction of your device. Once recovered, I insist on recommending the new android 9 firmware, the difference is very big.

Enybox original firmware
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I can assure you that my firmware works. In the case of the official firmware Enybox X2 I haven't used it for six years but the firmware android 9 modded from slimboxtv.ru I used it less than a month ago.

Have you managed to load any firmware with your USB Burning Tool software? Check your procedure, in my software 2.2.0 with Windows 10 I don't see Chinese characters and it works fine. Try other versions downloaded from a reliable site.​
                        Last edited by electron45; 04-14-2023, 08:33.

Comment

[0x10105004]Romcode/???DDR/???????/????????
                          I start to flash and it gives it out all the time, but at the same time x96max+ and the tanix prefix are all good! it works! I can't log in to twrp from a flash drive either, tell me how to log in to recovery

Comment

log
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 666sadist View Post
                              4pda.to/forum/index.php?act=findpost&pid=46033421&anchor=Spoil-46033421-4

Comment

I figured out the mac address. but the problem at the beginning of the firmware gives a ddr memory error. if someone has a dump please

Comment

Working...
                                X