Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool BB2 Pro(DDR4) / Vorke Z1(DDR4) SCV2-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I am trying to figure is the YouTube recommendations how can I have my subscription as a recommendation and how to delete the one I have now from the status bar .

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      Hello plus, Welcome to Freaktab. FTMC is a Kodi derivative made by Freaktab developer Superceleron. See here.

Huh!! It seems tasty.....I guess addons are fully kodi compatible, aren't?? THANX RISCy THANX SUPERCELERON, I think I will read everything on this forum and about MECOOL BB2 PRO...

Comment

superceleron, i like to use sambadroid on your previous version, but in this new rom, sambadroid is not recognize on playstore, so, i get apk but is not work as it should. if you know sambadroid we get options to manage user and shares, all this works on previous rom, but not in this.there are something we can get to put this working as should it?

Comment

.,,, why dont you use the included samba server???........

Comment

hi, everytime i try to click on file server
            , its give an error "unfortunaly,, settings has stopped"

Comment

did you flashed without a clean install?

Comment

i guess i did...

Comment

You cant, you need to do a clean install if you try to recover a backup from other rom you will have problems... sorry..

Comment

is in usb burning tool i choose force erase all to do a clean install?

Comment

Originally posted by platin View Post
                      is in usb burning tool i choose force erase all to do a clean install?
                      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes
                        thank you for your support

Comment

Whouuuufffff!!! This Rom is amazing. Installed this morning and works very well... Youtube works incredible, now I can see all videos in any resolution..
                          Thks Superceleron for you good work!

One thing only, I would like to know if it is possible to move any application that I have installed and move to the main menu (because now I have to go to the sideload to start any application that it isn't found in the main menu) , and vice-versa, take any application from the main menu and remove (without uninstall it...) from the main menu.. is it possible? how?

Comment

Glad you like it!
                            See my videos its there how to make the shortcuts to the menu!
                            Remove without uninstall is not possible... that you need to talk with google
                            And say hi to you friends at htcmania

Comment

On the Kodi brightness fix, Is that automatic or is there a setting somewhere? I find the Vorke Z1 video is a little dark compared to my other boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by derf View Post
                                On the Kodi brightness fix, Is that automatic or is there a setting somewhere? I find the Vorke Z1 video is a little dark compared to my other boxes.
                                use kodi own brightness control!

Comment

Working...
                                X