No announcement yet.

ALF912PRO+ DDR4 DEBLOATED FIRMWARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got a new firmware that has some new things added. If someone wants to beta it let me know some of art details not finished yet but ready for some test runs. Let me know ill send the link.

Added new programs
    New launcher.
    New walls
    cleaned up wall paper changer.
    Added wifi updates.
    added
    Es file
    Working Vevo
    Netflicks
    pluto
    Tv launcher
    Launcher 3
    Updated playstore
    Changed Boot animation..
    few other things.

Need to test wifi /network speeds/wallpaper changer/Youtube playback 720/1080/4k /launchers/widgets and Antutu tests

Let me know tried to change up few things because of not many options for the ddr4 version.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi I can test the beta if you want thanks

Comment

I'd like to test it as well.

Comment

K just a few hickups ill send to you soon as its finished.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Your rom works fine .. but i have some problem .. the restart option i do not see it, the flash app gives me the error, and supersu white screen. Can you tell me the procedure for flashing the Rom? thank you

Comment

Download the rom and just follow this procedure.

The reset pin on the h96 is small hole on side.

For restart just use reboot apk that is on playstore by pergus.

Comment

Ok ill send link soon as its finished uploading.

Comment

Sent it. You both should have it now.

Comment

Works good so far. It did just like you said.

Youtube app and wifi no problems.

Do you plan to keep the stock UI look or do you plan to use another one?

Comment

There 3 launchers and wallpaper apk. Iam trying different ui now but heat back. The firmware has stock launcher/tv launcher/launcher 3 . i think ill make all of them non system so anyone can remove if not wanted. I personally like Tv launcher just because You can customize bit more then the others. Boot up after first boot much faster now and added somemore apks. With the 3/32 its not wasted space
                      Last edited by scooter2014; 07-15-2017, 15:10.

Comment

I think I like launcher3 best.

Comment

Think i find issue. Can you try left click hold in browser see if you can download any image? Think might have few issues still to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Think i find issue. Can you try left click hold in browser see if you can download any image? Think might have few issues still to work out.
                            No problems L-click holding in browser, everything downloads fine.

Comment

Hi, I have this problem: if you try to restart the bootloader, the device restarts just as it is located on the main screen and turns off the device itself. Can you check it out? thank

Comment

Yes fixed. I post new link tomorrow. Just want to test it ob mine for a night.

Comment

Working...
                                X