Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Beta1 to many roms, forget to check :-)
    Cant recall settings on the original firmware look under more settings or advanced you will find a more Android type of UI.or use rom
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	94
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	651705

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

no, i do not have such settings. nothing helps. it looks like fleshing beta just turned off 5ghz radio.
      and even more, 2.4ghz speed is only 54mbs, G standard not N

Comment

Watch the Video ...see if you can solve it it all works here 100%
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

it worked fine on stock firmware and in pair with my previous router Linksys EA9500, after that I flashed y8 to beta1 and change router to Synology RT2600ac this shit happened.
          I watched the video. nothing here is to help me tuning the wifi bands or to switch one band to another one.
          Last edited by parseval; 06-14-2017, 16:20.

Comment

I switched wireless mode of 2.4 from 'b+g+n' to 'n' only. y8 couldn't connect to net. turned it back and connection was resumed. this is tv-box or firmware issue. no other device is affected.
            Last edited by parseval; 06-14-2017, 19:29.

Comment

This is currently beta software

Suggest at present go back to Stock, and hope for a new release if Yundoo ever release better kernel.
              Not familiar with the setup of routers you have mentioned, Asus and Netgear here working well 5ghz.
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

just a thought - to reflash beta 1 one more time and hope it will be fine))
                is it procedure flashing back to stock firmware the same as flashing custom firmware?

Comment

I downloaded beta1 again, check md5 and compared, flashed and set the lowest 5G channel(36) and everything works!!!

Comment

From this,
                    It shows always expect the unexpected when dealing with New Hardware, Beta Software and Murphy's Law
                    Glad you have it sorted.
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

My device does not connect to my usb cable c that is from le max 2, nor to the other one I have here that is type c usb 3.0
                      I do not know if the input of the device is too deep and can not fit the cable and connect or is something wrong?
                      Someone please make a video doing this update

Comment

If I connect a charger to it through the type C port should it connect?

Comment

Originally posted by berdroid10 View Post
                          If I connect a charger to it through the type C port should it connect?
                          i dont recommended it, i did have some problems with one of my type c cable (good quality one) but it worked with a low quality one... go figure...

Comment

Hey folks, will there be a recent update soon or should we stick to this SCV1-Beta for a bit longer. It would be just great, if there is a progress like on the S912 boxes. Thank you for all your work - you are making tv boxes great again ;-).

Comment

Não entendi
                              Superceleron

I did not understand. Go in settings? I can not connect the cable and I connect the pc and neither a signal happens, nor a sound recognition of the pc or anything. Gives me the impression that the cable type C is not working, I already tested 2 cables. Should I enable some configuration is this?

Comment

Just wanted to know if my C type input is faulty. Because I can not get any connection signal with pc to be able to update your rom

Comment

Working...
                                X