Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeZmeriZe_ View Post
    I don't know if it matters, but that's a v2.0 and mine is 3.0.
    Just signifies a newer board variant. What would be an issue is if the manufacture changed the Ram from DDR3 to LPDDR4 or DDR4. Would be why the old ROMs might not work.

I had already tried the wisdom roms in my mad rush to get a rom on there.. never progressed past 10 percent of the bar before the red X..
    I got the idea from this thread: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...3-0-2017-09-09
    That thread had a good point / tip, if device is not completely bricked where the RESET button still works, that holding the reset button during the whole burning process may be needed to completely flash a firmware to the box when using the USB Burning Tool on a Windows PC.

PS.. before I killed the ROM trying to install this one.. I recorded this from the build.prop of the superceleron ROM that was on it.
    Code:
    ro.build.id=NHG47L ro.build.display.id=H96 Pro Plus 7.1.2 NHG47L. ro.build.user=superceleron ro.build.flavor=q9377.user ro.product.brand=Amlogic ro.product.name=q9377 ro.product.device=q9377 ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a ro-bouard.platform=gxm
    Just in case that helps identify the hardware.
    All that info tells me is that you installed the ROM made by Superceleron's, his H96 Pro Plus 7.1.2 ROM, that data has no specifics on your exact hardware, just what was included in Superceleron's ROM.

Comment

MeZmeriZe_ If you decide to use the Amlogic USB Burning Tool + Windows PC method, make sure all old versions of the tool are removed from your Windows PC beforehand, and fresh install version 2.2.0.

Simple Guide / Overview of Tool : https://docs.khadas.com/linux/vim3/I...sIntoEmmc.html

Software Download Link : https://dl.khadas.com/Tools/USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.0.zip

Comment

yeah, I tried the hold button for the whole flash thing.. it doesn't stop the red X appearing sadly. I'll have to buy a male to male USB cable to try the flash tool. I'll give it a go tomorrow.

thanks. Is there a page that details the full hardware for each model type? like ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0 and also how you know which roms suit that hardware?

cheers

Frank

Comment

I cant find the superceleron rom, any have a copy for s912 (h86 pro) no plus green board, with 16 gb

Comment

if I want upgrade my h96 pro plus 3 + 32 alfawise what rom i can put in ? My board is blue and is writed S32-V6 (LPDDR3) and on back there is a stickers with CZ 3G+32G+9377
            Last edited by lupak; 01-19-2022, 21:26.

Comment

I thought the site and forums was closing down? Whats gives Guy`s.?

Comment

• trebor
                trebor commented
                Editing a comment
                Should read more the answers are all there

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              EDIT: One more update...
              Many Thks to my beta tester's trebor and scooter2014 !

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

UPDATE LIKE THIS - SCV4 (IMG) -> SCV7A (OTA) (ALL OTHERS THAT ARE ON OTHER VERSIONS YOU CAN UPDATE JUST FINE )

ON IMG INSTALL CHECK IF YOU PCB IS BLUE (LPDDR3 PRINTED ON THE BOARD) OR GREEN AND FLASH THE CORRECT IMG.

Changelog V7A Cumulative OTA:
              • Fixed Widgets crash in Nova Launcher and others ( DONT FORGET TO GIVE PERMISSIONS WHEN ASKED )

download link dosn't work sir
              Last edited by superceleron; 02-18-2022, 15:01.

Comment

Originally posted by gkohar View Post
                [/LIST]
                download link dosn't work sir
                Yes i know, i will update the topic with new links as soon as i can.

Comment

Updated 1ยบ post with new links.

Comment

Thanks superceleron but all the link are again dead...

Comment

Originally posted by okwhateverok View Post
                      Thanks superceleron but all the link are again dead...
                      I will update them later today!

Comment

After a search and testing of different android 9 Rom's i got back with in my opinion the best rom for my Alfawise H96 pro plus because there are nearly no bugs but the possibilities are limited because of the older andrpid version.

Thanks again to superceleron and hope the links will be fixed soon.

Comment

Can you update the link?

Comment

Done!

Comment

Working...
                            X