(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fleebleflam View Post

Sorry just realised The email in post 8 is in relation to the sunvell version. I have the nansii version.
    Still worth asking.

They likely have the same board inside and so if there is an issue on one then it may be present on all.

Nothing to lose.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Still worth asking.

They likely have the same board inside and so if there is an issue on one then it may be present on all.

Nothing to lose.
      Good point, will contact them to see if they can help. Thanx for all your help as well...=]

Comment

Good point, will contact them to see if they can help. Thanx for all your help as well...=]
        Any time :-)
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

eggyfresh that new updated firmware link is working fine so far no issues after i wiped the cache in the bootloader working wonderfully anyone else having possible issues with their T95k pro with new firmware link updated by eggyfresh

Comment

Could you tell me what this file is for please, and which tool to flash it with.

Ty..=]

Oh sorry just realized you said twrp. The box was already rooted from factory, so which is the best method to flash twrp to it.
            You can boot in twrp from sd-card in the following way:
            1) Copy this file (http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/8468508/S905_TWRP3_ViT.zip) to fat 32 formatted sd-card
            2) Go to update/backup application and choose this .zip as a local update: the system will reboot finally in twrp from sd-card
            3) then flash previously posted 24H.zip with twrp.
            That's all!!

Comment

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
              Hi eggyfresh will test out the new updated firmware link the issue i was having with the 1st link provided was getting a flickering and a colored layout would roll up on the screen from bottom to top soon after loading screen past bootup then it would go away but no biggz will check out new firmware link
              yes this issue still persistn in new version,pls inform software makers

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post

You can boot in twrp from sd-card in the following way:
                1) Copy this file (http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/8468508/S905_TWRP3_ViT.zip) to fat 32 formatted sd-card
                2) Go to update/backup application and choose this .zip as a local update: the system will reboot finally in twrp from sd-card
                3) then flash previously posted 24H.zip with twrp.
                That's all!!
                Thank for this very helpful information, i have sent the box back as it kept freezing and had no media sound. Will keep files for future reference and for when i get another box.

Out of curiosity, the file from 4pda is for the S905 is it ok to flash on the S912?
                And will all these files work with just the 2+16 sunvell version or can it work for all versions of the T95Z Plus?

Just curious really as i was thinking of getting the 3+32 version.

TY..=]

Comment

A new firmware, a new bug...

If you hide the system bar you can't bring it back up...

Comment

Thank for this very helpful information, i have sent the box back as it kept freezing and had no media sound. Will keep files for future reference and for when i get another box.

Out of curiosity, the file from 4pda is for the S905 is it ok to flash on the S912?
                    And will all these files work with just the 2+16 sunvell version or can it work for all versions of the T95Z Plus?

Just curious really as i was thinking of getting the 3+32 version.

TY..=]
                    You do not flash this TWRP to your box, just boot in from SD-Card. And then this version will flash zips to your box in proper way.

Comment

Originally posted by jit18 View Post

It is not new bag: my v.64 android 6 firmware behaves in the same way.

Comment

It wasn't there before... so it's new...

Comment

It wasn't there before... so it's new...
                          Excuse me, I forgot that this topic about T95K Pro, I wrote about v64 android 6 firmware for T95Z Plus with the same bug as corresponding android 7 firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
                            eggyfresh that new updated firmware link is working fine so far no issues after i wiped the cache in the bootloader working wonderfully anyone else having possible issues with their T95k pro with new firmware link updated by eggyfresh
                            Brilliant news matrix777 thanks for letting me know its working great hopefully no more problems.

Comment

thanks for letting us know about this bug ill contact Sunvell's software engineer and hopefully have a fix for us all, im going away on holiday today so my reply might be slow.

Comment

Have a nice holiday eggyfresh...

Comment

Working...
                                X