No announcement yet.

SCISHION V88 Mars II Smart RK3229 2/8GB WiFi, Fast Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the box is not that good because of the video quality. I tested this box with different 4k and 1080p

Watch your favorite TV channels from United States, United Kingdom, India etc on USTVNow. You can download USTVNow App for Android, PC, Kodi, iPhone here.

Comment

Hello

Thanks for the tutorial.

I flashed v88 mars II this way but before no devices found in the end I disconnected the box from usb otg and power adapter, now there is nothing over hdmi on screen and I tried multiple times again to flash it but I dont get connection on rkdevtool.

What shuould I do now?

Comment

Originally posted by kidjej View Post
        Hello

Thanks for the tutorial.

I flashed v88 mars II this way but before no devices found in the end I disconnected the box from usb otg and power adapter, now there is nothing over hdmi on screen and I tried multiple times again to flash it but I dont get connection on rkdevtool.

What shuould I do now?
        Use a male to make cable get the firmware from post 21 "@manumanu" you need to flash it with the rkbatch tool not devtool check if windows has the driver instaled, if the driver is installed the box will show on the rkbatch tool, good luck

Comment

I use usb male to male, driver installed properly and tried both devtool and batch tool but no connection. I did flash it once and probably before successful reset device message I unplugged it. Also I am not wuite sure whick usb port of the two is otg? The one next to reset hole or the one after micro sd slot?

this is the way I do it, plug usbcable to box and press reset hole and then plug the adapter, is that proper way?

thanks
          Last edited by kidjej; 08-16-2018, 17:16.

Comment

Originally posted by kidjej View Post
            I use usb male to male, driver installed properly and tried both devtool and batch tool but no connection. I did flash it once and probably before successful reset device message I unplugged it. Also I am not wuite sure whick usb port of the two is otg? The one next to reset hole or the one after micro sd slot?

this is the way I do it, plug usbcable to box and press reset hole and then plug the adapter, is that proper way?

thanks
            Use the port closer to the HDMI, plug the USB directly to computer check that USB is in good condition I had a problem flashing turned out to be the cable problem, and yes you should press the button and then establish connection, good luck

Comment

So connect the usb cable and then press the reset button and then to plug the adapter.
              Thanks, Will try that.

Comment

Mate I tried that all (bought another usb to usb cable, tried different ports. Reinstalling druvers) but unofrtunatelly nothing happens, connection could not be established, but when I connect power adapter into the box you can hear some buzzing, so its not dead completely, no lights though.
                cheers

Comment

V88 mars ii frimware plz send with me

Comment

Originally posted by tedyuri View Post
                    V88 mars ii frimware plz send with me
                    Manu has got it hope it helps, but before you ask for what ever please got through the posts in the forum this devices are around for so long that for sure someone has already posted rooms and mods, check link below, good, luck

Comment

Working...
                    X