Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
    Which Xposed app did u install?
    Did you install through it the latest framework?
    You should know all these things if u were using xposed before.

Unleashed by my rooted OP3T in 8.0
    Hi , yaa I have installed it safely ..Actually I generally flash the zip through recovery in my phone..I never used the app to flash the exposed before ..But now I have done it successfully ..Thanks mate for yr help ..

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
      I can't confirm, but when I used the Vorke firmware on my TX92, youtube would limit most videos to 720p, some even 480p. Possibly related?

None of the Vorke owners seem to be complaining about this though. There might be some minor differences between these boxes after all.

Comment

Anyone can share the download link for the firmware?
        I am not receiving any email with download info.

Comment

Anyone can share the download link for the firmware?
          I am not receiving any email with download info.

img (burn tool): https://mega.nz/#!GNV3lTqZ!YWXJwmnqT...C_4b3Xt7uzl-lw
          ota/zip (update app): https://mega.nz/#!fF0XhRDZ!BEt0hRkxS...Ge6Im__wXU_A2g

Comment

Thanks buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM
              No HD for Netflix after upgrading.
              At least with the official app.

Comment

And something very strange: TV center/Kodi is gone!!
                Did anyone else noticed that?
                And why only this is missing?

Also, I cannot install latest official Kodi 17.6 version from Play store.
                After downloading is finishing, an error appears about installing. I have tried 3 times.

Did anyone else try too?

Comment

I noticed that: after upgrade, the TV center big icon no more starts kodi, but Amazon Prime Video. I made OTA installation, and the apps are same that before

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
                    Wait so your GP updated after a reboot on the 1230 firmware? What the hell? Mine is stilll stuck on v8.3.73 and I have rebooted quite a few times.

BTW, since I updated the youtube app, I haven't got a random reboot. I really tried to get it to reboot too, by recreating what happened when it has rebooted before. I kept going in and out of full-screen, skipping forward and back several times etc., this is what has caused the box to reboot. So far so good *knock on wood*.

edit: Gah, dad said the box rebooted again playing youtube. It was after quite a few hours on youtube though.
                    I used Amlogic tool (that before didn't work) to upgrade GP.

Comment

And something very strange: TV center/Kodi is gone!!
                      Did anyone else noticed that?
                      And why only this is missing?

Also, I cannot install latest official Kodi 17.6 version from Play store.
                      After downloading is finishing, an error appears about installing. I have tried 3 times.

Did anyone else try too?

I did the update and erase data too and set up the tx92 from the start installed kodi with no problems.
                      In your case probably didnt erase data thats the reason you have problems, i suggest you do a factory reset and then you will be able to install kodi again the downside is you will have to start all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous

I did the update and erase data too and set up the tx92 from the start installed kodi with no problems.
                        In your case probably didnt erase data thats the reason you have problems, i suggest you do a factory reset and then you will be able to install kodi again the downside is you will have to start all over again.
                        Hmm, I will check how are things in general and if only Kodi is the problem, then I will just sideload it.

Anything else that you noticed missing?
                        It's really annoying having this huge button now connecting to Play store and having no way to replace it with something else.

Comment

So everything looks good so far with latest update.
                          Youtube plays at 1080p, Kodi 17.6 was installed fine through Play store finally and no other issues.

If Netflix will be fixed for HD we will be talking about the perfect box around!

Comment

Yeah the latest update is pretty solid. The only times I had random reboots were when I played several hours of video.

That said, I'm on Magendanz nano nexus rom and I haven't had a reboot, even after playing videos all day yesterday. ROM is very stable. Play store also updates.

I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER
                              So everything looks good so far with latest update.
                              Youtube plays at 1080p, Kodi 17.6 was installed fine through Play store finally and no other issues.

If Netflix will be fixed for HD we will be talking about the perfect box around!

Forgot to mention that temperature has fallen while watching KODI.
                              Didn't notice more than 65 degrees. Before it was close to 75-80.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentSlash View Post

Everything works exactly the same as on the original Tanix firmware. The only difference I noticed is the "Vorke" title on home screen =)

But currently my Tanix on this firmware http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...android-tv-7-1
                                You can also try if there is a desire.
                                I have TX92 ram 2gb, can I install this rom and how?

Comment

Working...
                                X