Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egonkab View Post
    Hello,

i have a question about TWRP

How can I skip the Intro screen from TWRP ? I have connected my computer mouse, but no support.
    Please help!
    I have connected my usb wireless mouse, and it works fine. Dont know how to do that without mouse.

M.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well that option is a "hit and miss" since is not planed to work at all i dont really mess to much with it... if it works it works, if wont work it wont work...
      On my phone it worked, maybe on other dont who knows... googlecast will never work ok.
      Hello SC,

than, is there a way to turn it off completely?

Thanks,
      M.

Comment

• superceleron
        superceleron commented
        Editing a comment
        yes root the rom and delete the app...

Ok, thanks. This package is responsible for cast service? com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app

Thanks,
      M.
      Last edited by mikka005; 12-31-2017, 17:06.

Comment

Originally posted by mikka005 View Post
        Ok, thanks. This package is responsible for cast service? com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app

Thanks,
        M.
        in the dir, "/system/priv-app" delete this dir and reboot "AndroidMediaShell"

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

in the dir, "/system/priv-app" delete this dir and reboot "AndroidMediaShell"
          thanks!

Comment

hello, I own AlfaWise H96 PRO + 3/32 with a green pcb. I did download SCV1 GREEN PCB IMG. Could you give the installation procedure?
            should a USB cable or SD card is sufficient?
            Thank you in advance for your help

Comment

bilna
              Use USB Burning Tool. File->Import Image->Coose downloaded image (after unpacking downloaded archive). Than connect, using USB male to USB male cable, powered off Box and click Start.

However what kind PCB You have? I don't mean a color, but it's "name".
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by bilna View Post
                hello, I own AlfaWise H96 PRO + 3/32 with a green pcb. I did download SCV1 GREEN PCB IMG. Could you give the installation procedure?
                should a USB cable or SD card is sufficient?

follow the links:

-RK3368 CSA91/R8/R68 V2, V4
                Latest Updated Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo Full/Lite (Working Hardware Clock) by krypton

Comment

A thousand thanks for your super fast answer, and I wish you a very nice year and health and finally some money

Comment

hello i have read the instructions for installation, but the file ota must he use it? and what is it for? thank you for your help because I do not want to brick my box, it will be a shame

Comment

OTA is update of the system and the system apps it has.
                      It doesn't have to be installed, but I think better to use it.

However some people reported that after OTA their Box is bootlooping.
                      I would recommend to boot TWRP manually and make backup of whole OS. If something happen You will be aple to restore SCV1 as it is working for You.
                      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

thank you for your answer, and I will try to see how this "twrp" works so that I can make a backup
                        if you have a tip to use this famous "twrp" it will be cool
                        thanks in advance

Comment

Hello Superceleron

I have an old Philips TV. Can I use this or any other Rome with RGB mode
                          I have H96 Pro with blue PCB
                          thanks

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            sorry m8 i still dint implemented the rgb fix!

Can I use Netflix Hd with this version?
                          With other version only Netflix Sd

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This will never play netflix HD, for that you need a min of Widevine L1.

hi superceleron I have tried your firmwares and I have to admit that your work is flawless and brilliantly done!

I have a question if you don't mind please, both on Android TV and Normal versions I am unable to use both Smart iRemote app (from my Android mobile) and a Rii mini i8+. Anyone can test and let me know if it works for you?

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well i cant help on the Rii since i dont have one, about remote app in the android tv version the google remote control one for android tv should work to control the box!
                        Working...
                        X