Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blade8989 View Post

I have the same issue with plex, some sounds formats work but not AC3.

Did you find a fix for this?
    Same issue.

I have found workaround solutions for this but sadly they are not perfect :

Using Kodi with Plex plugin. (you can start Plex plugin at KODI start and it takes over the interface)
    Problem with it: the audio/subtitle settings sometimes disappear and I can't get it back only with start playing something in Kodi and then back to Plex. (Maybe the plugin is not compatible with the latest Kodi version)

Playing UPNP/DLNA (shared on Plex server) shared files from Kodi. (It is better solution for me for high bitrate files because on UDP my box is a lot faster than on TCP)
    Problem with it: You can't have a nice interface, only lists.

Adding SMB shared libraries in Kodi.
    Problem with it: Not all movies listed. Some bad identification of movies which I can't correct.

There is a Kodi version which can integrate UPNP libraries which I will test. I will also try Emby.

Comment

Originally posted by Miky28 View Post
      It depends what you mean fix. If you just want to hear audio no matter what than yes. Passthrough is another story. For that is workaround with Plex for Kodi.
      Searching the web - it seems to be a known issue, some say to use a older version of the plex app. Going to try this. my other android box is working fine.

Comment

Uhm guys does my h96pro plus qualify for this ROM or not , i am a little confuzed.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

IannisB
          Hard to say, as it's not H96. It may work, and it may not. However it's more possible that it won't work, as it's totally different Box, not just a clone of H96.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            IannisB
            Hard to say, as it's not H96. It may work, and it may not. However it's more possible that it won't work, as it's totally different Box, not just a clone of H96.
            What? i bought it from gearbest and i even had the recent android 7 update from gearbest installed. https://www.gearbest.com/blog/downlo...-firmware-2154
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by IannisB View Post

What? i bought it from gearbest and i even had the recent android 7 update from gearbest installed. https://www.gearbest.com/blog/downlo...-firmware-2154
              Are you sure it's not the h96 pro? Without the +.

Comment

IannisB
                The pictures You attached are of board of T92 TV Box, not H96. I understand that Chinese boxes are very similar, but it doesn't mean if the firmwares are compatible between them
                ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

the box on the outside says h96 pro + .this is what i bought and have https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_503486.html

Comment

Hmm. Never seen that board and just assumed that the name is not one of H96 Pro Plus as it says "T92 V1.0 16455". There were CZ-S32-VX and ZH-01-S912-TVBOX-V.X, but not the T92 VX...

Comment

this ROM has a link for green motherboard , so i assume it suits mine..

Comment

Nope. If You had Blue I would say it have to work, but there is so many Green PCBs and some of them different than other and incompatible with this Rom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacix View Post

Same issue.

I have found workaround solutions for this but sadly they are not perfect :

Using Kodi with Plex plugin. (you can start Plex plugin at KODI start and it takes over the interface)
                          Problem with it: the audio/subtitle settings sometimes disappear and I can't get it back only with start playing something in Kodi and then back to Plex. (Maybe the plugin is not compatible with the latest Kodi version)

Playing UPNP/DLNA (shared on Plex server) shared files from Kodi. (It is better solution for me for high bitrate files because on UDP my box is a lot faster than on TCP)
                          Problem with it: You can't have a nice interface, only lists.

Adding SMB shared libraries in Kodi.
                          Problem with it: Not all movies listed. Some bad identification of movies which I can't correct.

There is a Kodi version which can integrate UPNP libraries which I will test. I will also try Emby.
                          I see blokky pixelated artifacts when playing movies. I don't remeber having it with the original firmware.
                          In KODI it can be resolved with every hardware acceleration turned off.

Comment

Hello, I start by saying thanks for the work on this rom. I had a question, I made a touch table under Windows 10. I would like to run it under android using an H96 +. I do not know how to integrate the drivers on android that I got on a Chinese site.

Here is the link of the drivers that I would like to integrate in the rom:

Comment

All the tests with voice work perfectly when I install the app "Android TV" app on the Android/Iphone, then I can send voice commands to Android TV. Google can tell the weather and get musics by voice, but the Assistant functionality is not there. So I try to install "Google" but it gives the error "Not possible to install,If the problem persists search for help in the resolution of problems (code error: -505). I believe this is because of an existing Google app, but the error is not explicit. Anyone managed to make the Google Assistant work properly?

Comment

Hi,
                                ​​​​​​Netflix for Android TV doesn't work. I have an error ui-300.
                                How can I solve it.

Comment

Working...
                                X