Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polaroid pmind701 USB host mode, any success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Originally posted by Android_n00b View Post
    I found a cable on Amazon, using the keywords provided by PRB (Thanks), I'm going to try it. I'll post again when I get and try it. That will be a while though, the shipping time is 17-28 business days. So I've got plenty of time to work on my boot animation.
    I got the cable yesterday, but it doesn't seem to work. I tried it with my thumb drive and nothing happened, so I thought it might need power, so I hooked up my external hard drive (which has its own power cord) still nothing. Is there something that I need to do?.. install something?.. Help would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Android_n00b View Post
      I got the cable yesterday, but it doesn't seem to work. I tried it with my thumb drive and nothing happened, so I thought it might need power, so I hooked up my external hard drive (which has its own power cord) still nothing. Is there something that I need to do?.. install something?.. Help would be great. Thanks.
      I looked at the link of your cable. I hate to tell you this, but what you got is an adapter cable, not a OTG cable, which is what you needed.

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk
      Jim
      ---
      Ainol Novo 7 Elf II Dual Core
      Milestone (Droid) - Chevy SS GB ROM
      Milestone X - Rooted Stock GB ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Lexridge View Post
        I looked at the link of your cable. I hate to tell you this, but what you got is an adapter cable, not a OTG cable, which is what you needed.

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk
        I thought it had to be a 5 Pin Mini USB.... That would explain why it wouldn't work

Comment

Working...
        X