This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wrtease5865 View Post
    have the H96-P model android 6 is there any twrp for this model available yet please as would like to make a backup
    Nop, not even a stock rom is available! And dont try this rom on it since the A6 devices are S905X and this rom is for the S905

Comment

thank you superceleron thank you

Comment

Dearsuperceleron, any update ROM with more bugs fixes? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ka911 View Post
          Dearsuperceleron, any update ROM with more bugs fixes? thanks
          Not for now!

Comment

Hi I sent my h96 p back as thought it was faulty but was my fault.it was perfect made a simple mistake and said hdmi was faulty. It was not.so I got full refund.and ordered the droidbox v3 projecter and it's the same layout as the h96p projecter.just with different name on top. The projecter is exact same as h96p.and us android 6 so was wondering if there is a way to copy the firmware of it for yous to play with if I could help.

Comment

Here is the droidbox v3 projector.same as h96p projecter.on android 6
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by wrtease5865 View Post
                Here is the droidbox v3 projector.same as h96p projecter.on android 6
                Do you know if it is based on S905X or S905 processor ?

Comment

Here is specs s905x
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

If you find a way to backup your flash i will definitely try this on my projector. Please let me know if you manage to back it up.

Comment

could you please provide us with easy and safe way to do system dump of this projector! I just got my second projector few days back and it has the same chip and android 6.0.1. everything work good except the fan it's EXTREMELY LOAD even when i'm not playing any application or movie.

Comment

Is it not possible to dd the whole mmc block into a mounted sdcard ? superceleron any thoughts ?

Comment

Originally posted by kaviazzz View Post
                          Is it not possible to dd the whole mmc block into a mounted sdcard ? superceleron any thoughts ?
                          Yes but.. is needed a lot more than that :/

Comment

I have received the projector from Gearbest. The item appeared to be used and the package was broken. The device has Android 6.0. There are a few issues.
                            First of all I'm not able to get both upper and lower parts of the screen being focused equally even if I put the projector level with the centre of the screen, but this is a minor issue.
                            The major issue is that projector has linear display gamma setting. Which means that shadows are clipped. If you are watching a dark movie or there is an afroamerican actor - you won't see any details there.
                            I checked the gamma setting using the Display Tester app which indicated a linear 1.0 gamma. i checked my LG G4 phone and was surprised to reaveal that the gamma is 1.6. The standard for computer monitors is gamma 2.2 (except older macs). I searched the internet and was surprised how little concern this issue gathers mostly I found issues raised by game designers that games using Unity or Unreal engines look dark on Android devices.
                            I found Color Changer Pro [root] app which allows to change gamma setting except on Android 6.0.
                            [url="http://pruss.mobi/dl/colorchangertest.apk"]Here is a download link[url] for the apk of this app where gamma setting is still not hidden in Android 6.0? but does not work. The beta version link acquired from XDA forum topic.
                            Anyone else has the problem and is there any solution?

Comment

I have an update to my previous post. It seems I have found a solution for the problems describe.
                              The you can get more shadow detail if you enable boot animation - no idea what does this have to do with display tonal response :/

So to enable the boot animation and improve shadow details you have to:
                              1. Install Total Commander app to be able to access and files in root partition.
                              2. Find and edit build.prop located at \system\build.prop changing service.bootvideo=0 parameter to service.bootvideo=1 then save the file.
                              3. (optional) Replace MBOX boot animation with something without sound

To replace animation:
                              1. Download a new boot animation video, for example from here.
                              2. Rename the file to "bootvideo" (without extension).
                              3. Rename this original file located at \system\etc\ and replace with a new one using Total Commander.

Source: http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-999-1-1.html

Comment

How to root? I can't find that mentioned app... Where to download that?
                                "...use the included update app to flash it!"

Comment

Working...
                                X