X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by apoklyps3 View Post
    Does this box really have Gibabit Ethernet?
    Only get close 100mbps in speed test.
    All my other devices in the same network go way beyond that
    This device does NOT have gigabit Ethernet.

Leave a comment:

• apoklyps3
    replied
    Does this box really have Gibabit Ethernet?
    Only get close 100mbps in speed test.
    All my other devices in the same network go way beyond that

Leave a comment:

• P.X
    replied
    Just wondered if there was any way to choose a mic input ? Probably not. Good that a USB Webcam works though. Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by P.X View Post

Hi,

Yes, I have a Foscam IP Cam.
    I have an old Logitech Webcam somewhere too ??? Really old !
    IP Cam is networked via Ethernet and webcam would be USB - No idea if a networked device can be accessed as a mic device the same way USB attached devices seem to work. Does G. Assistant have suitable input options ?
    I have a Trendnet IP camera and use the Synology software for it. Synology also has an app that I have installed on my Mecool so I can monitor my exterior of my house. You are correct, I doubt that the IP camera would work directly on this box.

What do you mean GA having suitable input options??? I can control my over head lights from this box using GA. My light switch is a WiFi enabled switch.

Leave a comment:

• P.X
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I see from your videos, that you have IP cameras, and view them on your box.
    Hi,

Yes, I have a Foscam IP Cam.
    I have an old Logitech Webcam somewhere too ??? Really old !
    IP Cam is networked via Ethernet and webcam would be USB - No idea if a networked device can be accessed as a mic device the same way USB attached devices seem to work. Does G. Assistant have suitable input options ?

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

Hi

I think your post got damaged/lost somewhere ?
    I see from your videos, that you have IP cameras, and view them on your box.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

Hi

I made a comment in error, and tried to delete it.......

Leave a comment:

• P.X
    replied
    [Q =P.X;n693186]

That is an IP camera not a webcam !!![/Q
    Hi

Leave a comment:

• apoklyps3
    replied
    Does the internal antenna drive both wifi and bluetooth?
    I find the wifi rather dissapointing. Wa wondering if it is a chip limitation or modding it with a high gain antenna could improve things

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    [QUOTE=P.X;n693186]

That is an IP camera not a webcam !!![/Q

Leave a comment:

• P.X
    replied
    Originally posted by tombraga View Post

thanks for the answer. do you think this cam of Xiaomi always will do the service? I has two-way-adio. https://www.gearbest.com/ip-cameras/...?lkid=10134799

btw: on my Lenovo yoga tab 3 plus tablet i had to install a beta version of Google and google play service app to make google assistance voice funcional. Is this also necessary on this tv-box?
    That is an IP camera not a webcam !!!

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

thanks for the answer. do you think this cam of Xiaomi always will do the service? I has two-way-adio. https://www.gearbest.com/ip-cameras/...?lkid=10134799

btw: on my Lenovo yoga tab 3 plus tablet i had to install a beta version of Google and google play service app to make google assistance voice funcional. Is this also necessary on this tv-box?
    Logitech 310 Webcam running on Mecool M8S Pro Plus. Great for Skype, audio and video both work with this webcam.

Not sure if that webcam will work, but it should. I did not have to do anything special to get the webcam to work, just plugged it in. It has to be plugged into the OTG port from my experience. This video is using it on my Plus version, but right now it is on my L version.

Leave a comment:

• tombraga
    replied

It opens those apps but will not open to a specific video...... I am using a Logitech 310 webcam, but think almost any Logitech webcam will work. BTW, for whatever reason, Skype is not loading now with this ROM.

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied

Do you have a link or some details of your Logitech webcam? Does it open also kodi and Youtube?
    It opens those apps but will not open to a specific video...... I am using a Logitech 310 webcam, but think almost any Logitech webcam will work. BTW, for whatever reason, Skype is not loading now with this ROM.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    They can't until Amlogic releases their 8.0 SDK. I hear rumors of the beta for that being available in January, though.
Working...
X